41 replies to this topic

#21 vong

vong

Sixth Man

• 3,169 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Goku

Posted March 23, 2014 - 05:35 PM

13369364015_1965cdfcff_o.jpg

2nd run at the game. Evil Karma, Expert.

L7zqGhJ.png

alumni

#22 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 4,021 posts
  • Name:Joseph
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted March 23, 2014 - 05:36 PM

Eh.. doesn't really bother me, as long as I played it. Besides, I havent played BF4 single player yet cause its glitchy as [expletive] & this was the first major release (IMO) for the PS4.

I understand that, the next gen consoles are severely lacking in single player games. I think it is just crap though that they can get away with a solely single player game that has ten hours worth of content and charge that price.

All I want for Christmas is a Laker girl :D

#23 vong

vong

Sixth Man

• 3,169 posts

Posted March 23, 2014 - 05:46 PM

What game you getting next? I think mine is Watchdogs then Destiny.

L7zqGhJ.png

alumni

#24 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 4,021 posts

Posted March 23, 2014 - 05:51 PM

Im a big fan of the dragon age games. I am waiting big time on that. Watch dogs reminds me of GTA with hacking, I am not a big GTA guy (Didn't even get 5) so most likely wont buy that. I was really waiting on the witcher 3 this year but that got pushed back. So next game would probably be the dragon age then destiny. Might get the new UFC game depending on how that turns out, oh yea will probably get MLB The Show too when that drops.

Still really waiting for a next gen single player game experience. Infamous 2 looks good, but not the game to blow me away. Hopefully that game comes along soon.

Edited by PhillyLaker24, March 23, 2014 - 05:51 PM.

#25 vong

vong

Sixth Man

• 3,169 posts

Posted March 23, 2014 - 06:37 PM

Ah.. I didn't get GTA5 as well lol. I played Infamous when they gave it out when PSN got hacked. I didn't really like it. But inFamous:SS is pretty fun. I would rent it if I were you & if you're a trophy whore you can plat it in about 2 runs (one good one evil).

L7zqGhJ.png

alumni

#26 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 4,021 posts

Posted March 23, 2014 - 06:46 PM

Ah.. I didn't get GTA5 as well lol. I played Infamous when they gave it out when PSN got hacked. I didn't really like it. But inFamous:SS is pretty fun. I would rent it if I were you & if you're a trophy whore you can plat it in about 2 runs (one good one evil).

Thats what I planned on doing, well kinda my friend picked up the game once he beats it and is through with it I am gonna borrow it. So while I dont like the price of the game, I am sure I will enjoy the experience from it for the simple fact I am gonna play it for free ahah

Does the evil and good play through differ at all other than a few simple side missions ? Like does it have any impact on the story direction or is it just a miniscule side thing.

Edited by PhillyLaker24, March 23, 2014 - 06:47 PM.

#27 vong

vong

Sixth Man

• 3,169 posts

Posted March 23, 2014 - 07:13 PM

So far, I like Good's story better. But evil is so much more stronger lol, and it does have a different story (so far it is just minor phone conversations). I spent four hours today clearing districts, I am done with the first half of the districts, second half not open yet until later on in the story. Bouts to get Neon powers~.

L7zqGhJ.png

alumni

#28 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 4,021 posts

Posted March 23, 2014 - 07:41 PM

^^^ I will say one thing, you have certainly made me look more forward to playing this game.

#29 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,366 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Mamba

Posted March 24, 2014 - 10:02 AM

I am playing the good story first.  I hope I'm not near the end. I cannot believe I am almost done with the game.  I already beat the concrete lady.  It is awesome so far. I love this game.  I don't know why people can even hate this game. Graphics is amazing. I know the PC gamers will disagree but i think its better than most PC games out there.  I love the controls and the movement. THere is absolutely no lag.  I love the combat, the ability.  The only thing that might fall short is the story line but not bad enough to even complain about.  This is hands down the best exclusive game so far for PS4.   I am glad I got myself a ps4 instead of that ugly VCR looking box that only concentrate on watching tv.

MDA is an offensive genius. I hope he sticks to his guns and keeps doing what he does best: Run and Gun. That's the only way to coach.

#30 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,366 posts

Posted March 24, 2014 - 10:05 AM

I played for like 5 hours on day one? Then another 5 on day two. So roughly 10 hours. I believe you can get with it in about 5 or so if you don't clear any of the districts, but knowing myself, I cleared all the districts lol.

this is one of the down fall for this game. I say atleast 13 to 14 hours of gameplay if you happen to do all the side missions too like clearing the districts.  But even so I still enjoy the game a lot. It is worth my 60 bones.   It seems like I play more than 10 hours though and I am not even done with the game. I free all the district as I go along and it seems like it took me a lot of hours to finish. So you eaither playing really fast or you might have a shorter game LOL.  I didn't even start on the Cole Legacy DLC missions and the paper trail missions yet so if you add all those up, im sure it is atleast 20 hours.

Edited by epicwolf, March 24, 2014 - 10:07 AM.

MDA is an offensive genius. I hope he sticks to his guns and keeps doing what he does best: Run and Gun. That's the only way to coach.

#31 vong

vong

Sixth Man

• 3,169 posts

Posted March 24, 2014 - 06:27 PM

You mean the first time you meet and beat Concrete? I would say you're 90% done lol. At first I did not like the 3rd power you get, but then it grew on me. Pretty friggin' awesome. Can't wait to see how it is with Evil on.

L7zqGhJ.png

alumni

#32 Bjork

Bjork

Sugg

• 1,329 posts
  • Name:James
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:bean

Posted March 24, 2014 - 06:30 PM

i kept dying with this 3rd power. 

#33 Bjork

Bjork

Sugg

• 1,329 posts
  • Name:James
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:bean

Posted March 24, 2014 - 06:31 PM

Would be sick as hell if this game is free roam tho and can use the 4th power

#34 vong

vong

Sixth Man

• 3,169 posts

Posted March 24, 2014 - 07:10 PM

i kept dying with this 3rd power. 

Same, when you first get it. It said press L1 to turn invisible. I did but I kept dying so I was like whatever, I'll just kill them. After the 2nd Core Delay or whatever, I realized when you use L1, there can't be anyone in the radius that shows up lol.

L7zqGhJ.png

alumni

#35 JGuez

JGuez

Sixth Man

• 3,113 posts

Posted March 24, 2014 - 09:40 PM

Finally had some time to play today. Really enjoying the game.

Just got the neon power karma bomb. Omg....

#36 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,366 posts

Posted March 25, 2014 - 05:00 PM

You mean the first time you meet and beat Concrete? I would say you're 90% done lol. At first I did not like the 3rd power you get, but then it grew on me. Pretty friggin' awesome. Can't wait to see how it is with Evil on.

'yea it was the first match against Agustine.   I finally beat the game beating Augustine the second time. I have 100% complete too with good story. Now im just playing the  Coles DLC.    Going to do evil next.  

One of the knock on this game besides the shortness of it is how easy it is to have 100%  complete. i think this is one of the easiest game to get 100% and all the trophies.

#37 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,366 posts

Posted March 25, 2014 - 05:01 PM

Would be sick as hell if this game is free roam tho and can use the 4th power

Huh? It is free roam and you can use the 4th power. 

#38 vong

vong

Sixth Man

• 3,169 posts

Posted March 25, 2014 - 07:55 PM

I think hes talking about more to do in the cities aside from the same side quests but different districts. I feel that was the only downfall to inFamous was the little things you can do in the distrcts'. Other than that it was fun.

L7zqGhJ.png

alumni

#39 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,366 posts

Posted March 26, 2014 - 07:47 AM

I think watchdogs will be like infamous but much more in dept in terms of side quests, getting 100% and a longer main story.  Sucker punch are great with controls of characters making it fluid and such but I dont think SP can be as good as what ubisoft usually brings. Ubisoft to me is one of if not the best developers in terms of 3rd person open world adventure games.  All of the Assassin creed games are 30+ hours of gameplay and its not as easily to get 100% as it was for any sucker punch games.   I can't wait for watchdogs to come out. I believe that game could win the game of the year.

#40 vong

vong

Sixth Man

• 3,169 posts

Posted March 29, 2014 - 03:37 PM

Just finished the whole game and got platinum. Concrete power blows.

L7zqGhJ.png

alumni

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users