Photo

Super Bowl XLVIII: Seattle Seahawks @ Denver Broncos

FOX 2-2-14 3:30 PM

• Please log in to reply
299 replies to this topic

Poll: Super Bowl XLVIII Prediction (28 member(s) have cast votes)

Who will win?

1. Seattle Seahawks. (15 votes [53.57%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 53.57%

2. Denver Broncos. (13 votes [46.43%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 46.43%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#281 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,096 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted February 04, 2014 - 12:42 PM

Dude needs to pull his pants up

Pau Gasol is GONE

#282 RobBlake

RobBlake

Off The Bench

• 2,259 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, Fisher, Magic

Posted February 04, 2014 - 05:38 PM

They got busted in '07 and after that they went to the Super Bowl in '11 when Moss was tearing it up. Other than that they haven't gone back. The point though is since then they haven't won any Super Bowls and Brady doesn't have a winning record in the playoffs since then either. 

Yeah, and he still has the most playoff victories. Pats. are two plays from being 5-0 in the SB. Making it to the SB is hard, period. SPygate was overblown, and i have a hard time pats were the only team to do it. Pats still needed to execute to get to the SB and they did.

ap1.png

#283 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,096 posts

Posted February 04, 2014 - 06:29 PM

Patriots have accomplished exactly what mostly every other team has lately...

NOTHING

Pau Gasol is GONE

#284 RobBlake

RobBlake

Off The Bench

• 2,259 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, Fisher, Magic

Posted February 04, 2014 - 06:59 PM

Patriots have accomplished exactly what mostly every other team has lately...

NOTHING

look at their roster. They had the best TE Duo in the league.. and now one is in jail and another injury prone. I fully believe Pats win their last sb with a healthy Gronk and a welker who catches a slightly overthrown ball to put the game away.. neither here nor there.

but.. the NFC is way too strong. I see them sweeping the SB for quite some time

ap1.png

#285 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,096 posts

Posted February 04, 2014 - 09:36 PM

look at their roster. They had the best TE Duo in the league.. and now one is in jail and another injury prone. I fully believe Pats win their last sb with a healthy Gronk and a welker who catches a slightly overthrown ball to put the game away.. neither here nor there.

but.. the NFC is way too strong. I see them sweeping the SB for quite some time

Their defense has been garbage for a while. They're not winning anything with that defense...NADA.

Pau Gasol is GONE

#286 Mr Terrific

Mr Terrific

Dwight Howard Is A Wanker!

• 7,040 posts
  • Name:Prince George
  • Fan Since:2014
  • Fav. Laker:Prince & The Revolution

Posted February 05, 2014 - 08:06 AM

FACEBOOK MR TERRIFIC HD Bottom Line Is We're Gonna Win With You Or Without You And If You Don't Get That, Then It's Best You Go Somewhere Else--Dean Smith

#287 Warren2ThaG

Warren2ThaG

• 7,484 posts
  • Name:Danny P
  • Fan Since:1992
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted February 05, 2014 - 08:35 AM

I'm going to the superbowl next year when Seahawks make it again, it's in Glendale.

All About Tha NW

russelwilsonfinalforums.jpg
"It's gonna take the man in me to conquer this insanity..." -Tupac.
-----------------------

#288 flota

flota

Barca, Lakers, Cowboys, Chivas

• 2,384 posts
  • Fan Since:2008
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe

Posted February 05, 2014 - 01:43 PM

LOL one of those guys in the vids was blaming bill gates LOL

Imposible is nothing.

There is no such thing as a plea of innocence in my court. A plea of innocence is guilty of wasting my time. Guilty. Inquisitor Lord Fyodor Karamazov.

Alea Iacta Est. Julius Caesar.

• 40,400 posts

Posted February 05, 2014 - 02:08 PM

Wasn't thrilled about the first half of it, but the second half was amazing. One of the best finishes I've ever heard no question:

I'm going to the superbowl next year when Seahawks make it again, it's in Glendale.

They should quit [expletive]in' around and just put the damn Super Bowl in L.A. Top city right next to New York, but bomb ass weather in comparison. With all due respect, Glendale Arizona ain't got [expletive] on Los Angeles.

yo.

#290 Warren2ThaG

Warren2ThaG

• 7,484 posts

Posted February 05, 2014 - 06:54 PM

They should quit [expletive]in' around and just put the damn Super Bowl in L.A. Top city right next to New York, but bomb ass weather in comparison. With all due respect, Glendale Arizona ain't got [expletive] on Los Angeles.

what did i say wrong tho cutie pie hun

All About Tha NW

-----------------------

• 40,400 posts

Posted February 05, 2014 - 06:57 PM

^ U made me mad bro.

yo.

#292 Warren2ThaG

Warren2ThaG

• 7,484 posts

Posted February 05, 2014 - 07:42 PM

^ U made me mad bro.

im pissed cuz i said no pico de gallo in my carne asada burrito and they put TONS. im so pissed i wanna break a wall

All About Tha NW

-----------------------

• 40,400 posts

Posted February 05, 2014 - 07:45 PM

^ Take it easy boss.

yo.

#294 Draztik

Draztik

Illmatic

• 8,209 posts
  • Fan Since:1986 - Birth!
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Gasol, Artest

Posted February 06, 2014 - 08:34 AM

If the Broncos want to get back to the Super Bowl and win they need to get some more physical players. It was a shame with how manhandled they were getting on the Oline and on Defense. 

That's the new gameplan is to be physical, look at two of the best teams in the league last year, Hawks and Niners. They both have physical players with the Niners just not having the QB to pull off a win.

Thats one reason the Colt fans were happy with the Pagano hire since he was coming from Baltimore and instilling his mentality. We beat the Niners in SF, the Broncos and the Hawks in the regular season. We had Andrew Luck be too hyped in the playoffs and after having very few turnovers all year he throws ridiculous interceptions. Then again he did have the whole offense on his shoulders with little help from the interior Oline and barely any running game. 

21lsbya.jpg
Peep my music at my youtube page here: MUSIC!

#295 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,469 posts
  • Name:Tyler
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:The mamba

Posted February 06, 2014 - 12:02 PM

If the Broncos want to get back to the Super Bowl and win they need to get some more physical players. It was a shame with how manhandled they were getting on the Oline and on Defense. 

That's the new gameplan is to be physical, look at two of the best teams in the league last year, Hawks and Niners. They both have physical players with the Niners just not having the QB to pull off a win.

Thats one reason the Colt fans were happy with the Pagano hire since he was coming from Baltimore and instilling his mentality. We beat the Niners in SF, the Broncos and the Hawks in the regular season. We had Andrew Luck be too hyped in the playoffs and after having very few turnovers all year he throws ridiculous interceptions. Then again he did have the whole offense on his shoulders with little help from the interior Oline and barely any running game. 

Yea. The Seahawks were much more physical than the Broncos. Broncos looked like sissys out there.

• 40,400 posts

Posted February 06, 2014 - 09:52 PM

Richard Sherman Needs To Learn To Control His Emotions | Vernon Davis

yo.

• 40,400 posts

Posted February 08, 2014 - 02:22 AM

Female Bronco Fan Loses Her Sh** While Watching The Super Bowl!

Edited by    , February 08, 2014 - 02:57 AM.

yo.

#298 Mr Terrific

Mr Terrific

Dwight Howard Is A Wanker!

• 7,040 posts
  • Name:Prince George
  • Fan Since:2014
  • Fav. Laker:Prince & The Revolution

Posted February 08, 2014 - 09:39 AM

Our coworker is an enormous Denver fan and is returning from vacation today. We brought pastries to welcome him back.

In case you were wondering, Denver committed four turnovers en route to its 43-8 loss at Super Bowl XLVIII. 

6WfXs8g.jpg

Edited by Mr Terrific, February 08, 2014 - 09:45 AM.

FACEBOOK MR TERRIFIC HD Bottom Line Is We're Gonna Win With You Or Without You And If You Don't Get That, Then It's Best You Go Somewhere Else--Dean Smith

#299 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,096 posts

Posted February 08, 2014 - 07:19 PM

1654089_10203062768551435_1074142535_n.j

Pau Gasol is GONE

#300 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 3,822 posts
  • Name:Joseph
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted February 08, 2014 - 07:52 PM

This broncos team will never win a super bowl unless they match up against another offensive team in the super bowl. Normally for a good offense to beat a dominate defense is if the defensive team's offense is more inept then the offensives team defense, like in the case of the colts vs the bears. Was a terrible game and the better team won.

Congrats to the seahawks. Had to come in here and say that didn't want to seem like I was hiding, just havent been on the board lately thanks to mid term week.

All I want for Christmas is a Laker girl :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users