Photo

1/19/14: Los Angeles Lakers @ Toronto Raptors

• Please log in to reply
261 replies to this topic

• 40,548 posts

Posted January 19, 2014 - 10:42 PM

Missed the gameday today cause I stayed in bed watching it purely there since it was so early in the morning (lazy), lol, but I still saw the game live and I was genuinely happy with the way some of our guys played. Impressed obviously by Kelly once again coming into his own. Solid game by Marsh, Pau, & Nick was awesome, but again, still disappointed at the ultimate end result.

I'm starting to really lower my expectations now as far as us getting anything at all good from this season. I think we're gonna' get a terrible pick now. Yes I know it's just a few games and some of you may think I'm overreacting, but I don't know man. This team just plays too damn hard for nothing and some of our better guys will be coming back soon.

yo.

#262 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 39,937 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted January 19, 2014 - 11:47 PM

Missed the gameday today cause I stayed in bed watching it purely there since it was so early in the morning (lazy), lol, but I still saw the game live and I was genuinely happy with the way some of our guys played. Impressed obviously by Kelly once again coming into his own. Solid game by Marsh, Pau, & Nick was awesome, but again, still disappointed at the ultimate end result.

I'm starting to really lower my expectations now as far as us getting anything at all good from this season. I think we're gonna' get a terrible pick now. Yes I know it's just a few games and some of you may think I'm overreacting, but I don't know man. This team just plays too damn hard for nothing and some of our better guys will be coming back soon.

They play like one should play when they put on the Lakers jersey.    Can't ask them to do anything less.  

We're a trap team now. If we lose it's not because we didn't try.  We're not good enough to finish the season 26-15 though.. that would only get us back to .500 anyway. 

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users