#1 Blizzard0fOzz

Blizzard0fOzz

Rookie

• 7 posts
  • Name:Nicholas
  • Fan Since:2008
  • Fav. Laker:Nash, Bryant, Blake

Posted January 10, 2014 - 01:13 AM

I'm going to the Lakers v Spurs game here in Texas and was wondering if they sign autographs by the barriers. I want to try and get Steve Blake's or Pau Gasol's signature on my Jersey. I want Kobe's too, but I doubt he signs. Can anyone let me know?

#2 fido

fido

Analyst, Moderator, Insomniac

• 10,917 posts
  • Name:Andy
  • Fan Since:1982
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted January 10, 2014 - 01:29 AM

Sometimes, and only sometimes, if you can get in early enough to see individual shootarounds, you may be able to get someone to sign (though its mostly deep bench guys out there when people can get into Staples).  But it's no guarantee.

#3 kball

kball

Mocker-in-Chief

• 2,142 posts
  • Fan Since:'71
  • Fav. Laker:kobe, magic, logo

Posted January 10, 2014 - 06:22 AM

Arena's usually open 1 1/2 hours before tipoff (at least staples for laker games does). Get there then. And if you can hang out around the tunnel the lakers exit and enter the court from (visitors). And bring a Sharpie.  With all the players going in and out for various reasons before the game (shots, bathroom breaks, taping, rubdowns) its a good chance you'll get several to sign.

If Kobe is there, i'd suggest trying to get his over Blake and Gasol...but thats me. Good Luck.

Praying for 1. Kobe's Health, 2. High Draft Pick (Randle!) 3. Miracle Trade (Not yet), 4. Quality Free Agent (Boozer, kind of), 5. Brilliant Coaching Hire (Byron!...but the jury is out)

#4 Yaboy

Yaboy

Sixth Man

• 3,892 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted January 10, 2014 - 06:47 AM

Most arenas let you in an hour before... by that time the bigger name players have already gone to the locker room...but good luck...I tried last year and the Only ones that signed were Howard, Gasol, and Morris.... I was shocked Sacred walked by without acknowledging anyone like he was a superstar.

de__anthony_thomas_by_eksde-d5e4v29.png

"Love me or hate me it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, hate my swagger, hate my fade-away, my hunger, hate that i'm a veteran, A champion, hate that. Hate it with all your heart, and hate that i'm loved for the exact same reasons." - Kobe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users