#81 fido

fido

Analyst, Moderator, Insomniac

• 10,250 posts
  • Name:Andy
  • Fan Since:1982
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted January 09, 2014 - 10:11 AM

Basketball IQ, again, people can have their opinion just like you whined to me about, without you calling them dumb.

Back off on the high and mighty routine. When you find yourself starting arguments with everyone over everything step back.

The routine is getting old.

#82 Jody Smokes

Jody Smokes

Sixth Man

• 3,938 posts
  • Fan Since:2003
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted January 09, 2014 - 11:13 AM

Pop let it kinda be known a few years ago he was out when Duncan was out.  I don't think he plans on coaching the Lakers.  Plus he has a strong history with the Spurs.  Used to be the GM and VP of bball ops.  If LA wouldnt give that to Phil they aren't giving it to Pop. 

pop would come here if the lakers give him the power he got in SAS, the lakers didnt give phil that kind of power why would they give it to pop now?

"Blake and Parker are good at canceling each other out till our bench point guard comes in"  - Majesty aka Bird Ish (12/4/13)

#83 BasketballIQ

BasketballIQ

Starter

• 5,310 posts
  • Name:2 Jordans and 2 Steves
  • Fav. Laker:24

Posted January 09, 2014 - 12:36 PM

The OPINION that THE PAST FEW DAYS , the Lakers Players have quit on MDA is DUMB.

If we lost by 35, then I would say sure. If we had a more talented roster, I would say sure.

If we weren't against two teams in the playoff hunt ON THE ROAD, with YOUNG PLAYERS, then I wouldn't say that.

But can't anyone say I'm on a high horse, because i don't agree with that opinion, I think it's dumb.

Did I say you are DUMB for having that opinion.

Just because i'm not on MDA every game or Jim Buss every game, I'm on a high horse.

#84 flota

flota

Barca, Lakers, Cowboys, Chivas

• 2,007 posts
  • Fan Since:2008
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe

Posted January 09, 2014 - 04:05 PM

The OPINION that THE PAST FEW DAYS , the Lakers Players have quit on MDA is DUMB.

If we lost by 35, then I would say sure. If we had a more talented roster, I would say sure.

If we weren't against two teams in the playoff hunt ON THE ROAD, with YOUNG PLAYERS, then I wouldn't say that.

But can't anyone say I'm on a high horse, because i don't agree with that opinion, I think it's dumb.

Did I say you are DUMB for having that opinion.

Just because i'm not on MDA every game or Jim Buss every game, I'm on a high horse.

Even if you don't like it you got to accept that is his opinion not yours.

@jody that's what i was trying to explain, thank you
Imposible is nothing.

There is no such thing as a plea of innocence in my court. A plea of innocence is guilty of wasting my time. Guilty. Inquisitor Lord Fyodor Karamazov.

Alea Iacta Est. Julius Caesar.

#85 androsays

androsays

representing infinity with presidencies

• 4,283 posts
  • Name:andro
  • Fan Since:90s
  • Fav. Laker:kobe

Posted January 09, 2014 - 04:18 PM

I'm not gonna bother reading thru this, I just hope some of u guys are actually watching other games aside from the Lakers

Basketball is a wonderful sport, it sucks that the Lakers are down and out but its not gonna take away my joy for the game

2div

#86 fido

fido

Analyst, Moderator, Insomniac

• 10,250 posts
  • Name:Andy
  • Fan Since:1982
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted January 10, 2014 - 01:31 AM

No Basketball IQ, it's because of the tone of your rants and your general lashing out anyone who has a differing opinion, that's what puts you on your high horse.

It's time to get off of it, calm down and realize there are different opinions other than yours.  Deal with it, accept it or move on.

Thanks - back to the topic.

#87 mik_ron_rob

mik_ron_rob

Rookie

• 55 posts
  • Fan Since:Millenium
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant, James Worthy

Posted January 10, 2014 - 01:59 AM

I don't know, am I crazy for still enjoying these rag tag Lakers? I just feel like getting to watch the Lakers, win or lose, close game or blowout, it is still a highlight that brightens up my day! It does help that games are shown at around 10am to lunch here in the Philippines tho!

#88 kball

kball

Mocker-in-Chief

• 935 posts
  • Fan Since:'71
  • Fav. Laker:kobe, magic, logo

Posted January 10, 2014 - 06:42 AM

I don't know, am I crazy for still enjoying these rag tag Lakers? I just feel like getting to watch the Lakers, win or lose, close game or blowout, it is still a highlight that brightens up my day! It does help that games are shown at around 10am to lunch here in the Philippines tho!

Possibly. Best to get checked out.   :laughing:

Opposing Coaches Brief Pregame Peptalk/Scouting Report:

"Now remember, go out there for opening tip, look at the guy you're matched up with, and bust out laughing!"

#89 manaro90

manaro90

Sixth Man

• 2,858 posts
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant, Magic Johnson

Posted January 10, 2014 - 08:33 PM

im going to sleep..clippers are killing us..

LAKERS FOR LIFE!

BIGGEST LAKERS FAN FROM COLOGNE, GERMANY BABY!!!

#90 DanishLakerFan

DanishLakerFan

Sixth Man

• 3,646 posts
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted January 10, 2014 - 08:37 PM

im going to sleep..clippers are killing us..

Goodnight, mr. Manaro. 

Good idea to get some sleep - perhaps dream about Andrew Wiggins joining the Lakers. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users