83 replies to this topic

#81 DanishLakerFan

DanishLakerFan

Starter

• 4,445 posts
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted January 10, 2014 - 05:55 AM

I really think our primary concern should be to collect assets in one way or the other, bottom out and get a high draft pick. If we manage to hit the jackpot and draft Wiggins, Parker or Embiid, i think Love could try to force his way to LA. 

#82 Jody Smokes

Jody Smokes

All-Star

• 5,611 posts
  • Fan Since:2003

Posted January 10, 2014 - 05:58 AM

I don't really like the Melo force my way to a team I want to sign with anyway scenario b/c it guts us of assets.  Hopefully Minny holds tight until his deal is up and he declines his option.

I really think our primary concern should be to collect assets in one way or the other, bottom out and get a high draft pick. If we manage to hit the jackpot and draft Wiggins, Parker or Embiid, i think Love could try to force his way to LA. 

"Blake and Parker are good at canceling each other out till our bench point guard comes in"  - Majesty aka Bird Ish (12/4/13)

#83 Jody Smokes

Jody Smokes

All-Star

• 5,611 posts
  • Fan Since:2003

Posted January 10, 2014 - 05:58 AM

I don't really like the Melo force my way to a team I want to sign with anyway scenario b/c it guts us of assets.  Hopefully Minny holds tight until his deal is up and he declines his option.

"Blake and Parker are good at canceling each other out till our bench point guard comes in"  - Majesty aka Bird Ish (12/4/13)

#84 kball

kball

Mocker-in-Chief

• 2,037 posts
  • Fan Since:'71
  • Fav. Laker:kobe, magic, logo

Posted January 10, 2014 - 06:35 AM

^Except that all our assets, save Kobe, are pretty easily replaceable at the moment...so if it gets him here sooner, i'm for it 

Praying for 1. Kobe's Health, 2. High Draft Pick!, 3. Miracle Trade (Not yet), 4. Quality Free Agent (Boozer, kind of), 5. Brilliant Coaching Hire (Byron!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users