Photo

UPDATE: Dennis Rodman Meets CNN Reporter For First Time Since Drunken Tirade Face To Face (Pg. 3);

Kenneth Bae

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

• 40,556 posts

Posted January 08, 2014 - 12:03 AM

I think you guys are giving Rodman too much credit, I really doubt the guy has the capacity to do anything more than basketball and talk a lot.
He doesn't have that kind of intelligence.

At least he's surrounded himself with some more intelligible individuals such as Charles Smith.

yo.

#22 LALakersFan4Life

LALakersFan4Life

16 Time NBA Champions Los Angeles Lakers!

• 10,688 posts
  • Fan Since:1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe and Ron Artest

Posted January 08, 2014 - 02:21 AM

Great wrestling promo by Dennis.

#23 Mr Terrific

Mr Terrific

Dwight Howard Is A Wanker!

• 7,170 posts
  • Name:Prince George
  • Fan Since:2014
  • Fav. Laker:Prince & The Revolution

Posted January 08, 2014 - 04:38 AM

FACEBOOK MR TERRIFIC HD Bottom Line Is We're Gonna Win With You Or Without You And If You Don't Get That, Then It's Best You Go Somewhere Else--Dean Smith

#24 BasketballIQ

BasketballIQ

Superstar

• 7,391 posts
  • Name:2 Jordans and 2 Steves
  • Fav. Laker:24

Posted January 08, 2014 - 09:33 AM

No.

What about when americans played Ping Pong with Chinese players and it opened up communications between US and Red China?

#25 BasketballIQ

BasketballIQ

Superstar

• 7,391 posts

Posted January 08, 2014 - 09:34 AM

I think you guys are giving Rodman too much credit, I really doubt the guy has the capacity to do anything more than basketball and talk a lot.

How would you know that?

#26 -Wade-

-Wade-

知己知彼,百戰不殆

• 6,021 posts
  • Name:Chao ❤
  • Fan Since:▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一
  • Fav. Laker:♛ Kobe Bryant

Posted January 08, 2014 - 09:59 AM

I said it was a possibility that should not be overlooked. I don't know if Rodman would be capable of such things, but I personally don't judge one's IQ by the way that they sound or the way that they look (not saying you are). In fact, there is no truly accurate way to measure intelligence, logicians have been debating the idea since Aristotle.

I'm just saying, if I were in Rodman's shoes, I would be doing the exact same thing: playing dumb, in an attempt to socially manipulate the public and Kim Jong-un.

Assuming that I am correct (which I'm probably not), it would appear to be working.

Also, Dennis doesn't need to be the one who is the insider, only the "face" who is duping people. Rodman doesn't even need to know a thing, there are 9 other gentlemen.

Edited by -Wade-, January 08, 2014 - 10:11 AM.

wKNsigp.png

"I'm always a firm believer in us being able to make our own decisions." --Kobe Bryant

#27 netlord

netlord

Flying high

• 10,709 posts
  • Name:Alexi
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted January 08, 2014 - 11:12 AM

I said it was a possibility that should not be overlooked. I don't know if Rodman would be capable of such things, but I personally don't judge one's IQ by the way that they sound or the way that they look (not saying you are). In fact, there is no truly accurate way to measure intelligence, logicians have been debating the idea since Aristotle.

I'm just saying, if I were in Rodman's shoes, I would be doing the exact same thing: playing dumb, in an attempt to socially manipulate the public and Kim Jong-un.

Assuming that I am correct (which I'm probably not), it would appear to be working.

Also, Dennis doesn't need to be the one who is the insider, only the "face" who is duping people. Rodman doesn't even need to know a thing, there are 9 other gentlemen.

How would you know that?

I'm in no way judging him by his looks, and I know you don't think that.

But it's just my personal opinion. I observe people, and in my life I'm pretty good at "reading" people.

Rodman's life has been quite "public" and I just think that his track record doesn't really indicate that he is now a CIA/FBI informant/spy/etc.

It's my opinion that he is there for the money and for basketball.

But I don't hold the absolute truth in my hands, it's just an opinion.

Posted Image

#28 Blax

Blax

Rookie

• 522 posts
  • Name:Blax
  • Fan Since:1991
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Threatt, Rodman

Posted January 08, 2014 - 02:34 PM

I know someone that went there to get his vessel (cargo ship) released. What happened was that the vessel damaged the dock when it tried to dock, the North Koreans held the ship and it's crew until the damage is paid. After payment, the North Koreans said, they will only release the ship once the damage is repaired. Long story short, he came out with the crew and left the vessel and all it's contents in North Korea. Afterwards he said, I've dealt with gangsters before, but I have never met gangsters that are this uncompromising and inflexible. 

• 40,556 posts

Posted January 08, 2014 - 02:44 PM

Jalen Rose on Dennis Rodman's CNN Breakdown

Jalen Rose tells David Jacoby why he doesn't want to be a part of any group that Dennis Rodman is the lead representative of. Especially when that group is involved in a heated international conflict.

yo.

#30 kball

kball

Mocker-in-Chief

• 2,574 posts
  • Fan Since:'71
  • Fav. Laker:kobe, magic, logo

Posted January 08, 2014 - 04:19 PM

If theres a lesson here or throughout the time since dennis left detroit its that YOU DONT HITCH YOUR WAGON TO THAT GUY. He's certifiable crazy or drugged and drunk. Google his exploits. its sad

Edited by kball, January 08, 2014 - 04:19 PM.

Praying for 1. Kobe's Health (looks pretty good so far), 2. High Draft Pick (Randle...injured game #1.*sigh*) 3. Miracle Trade (Not yet), 4. Quality Free Agent (Boozer, kind of, Davis, nice upside!), 5. Brilliant Coaching Hire (Byron!...but the jury is out)

#31 Mr Terrific

Mr Terrific

• 7,170 posts

Posted January 08, 2014 - 04:31 PM

Jalen Rose on Dennis Rodman's CNN Breakdown

Those fools can't have a runny nose without the Feds knowing about it from now on. The NSA has probably tapped their phones as we speak.

FACEBOOK MR TERRIFIC HD Bottom Line Is We're Gonna Win With You Or Without You And If You Don't Get That, Then It's Best You Go Somewhere Else--Dean Smith

#32 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,919 posts
  • Name:Brandon

Posted January 08, 2014 - 05:06 PM

The anchor made a mistake baiting him into all of that, but really, Rodman and the gang CAN refuse these interviews at any time, given their current location and any situation.  

Now, if you were to ask me to do this, I wouldn't...because I understand that it requires me to risk my life by going over there, and I also realize that I will be criticized back home, both in interviews and off camera.  So, by choice, he's fully aware of that.

What he thinks he can accomplish, though, clouds his vision, and that's on him.

Both are in the wrong.

#33 BasketballIQ

BasketballIQ

Superstar

• 7,391 posts

Posted January 08, 2014 - 05:30 PM

Rodman is obviously on something. Barely legible.
Where's AJ McCaron's mom when u need her.

#34 Mr Terrific

Mr Terrific

• 7,170 posts

Posted January 08, 2014 - 07:09 PM

Dennis The Diplomat?!?

Edited by Mr Terrific, January 09, 2014 - 04:42 AM.

#35 Jody Smokes

Jody Smokes

All-Star

• 6,491 posts
  • Fan Since:2003

Posted January 08, 2014 - 08:17 PM

Rodman should put the Mausberg in his mouth and do the Lord's work

"Blake and Parker are good at canceling each other out till our bench point guard comes in"  - Majesty aka Bird Ish (12/4/13)

#36 pkflyers

pkflyers

• 8,823 posts

Posted January 09, 2014 - 01:32 AM

rodmans skin and lips have been looking weird the past few years

13z8pc6.jpg

#37 Mr Terrific

Mr Terrific

• 7,170 posts

Posted January 09, 2014 - 05:03 AM

• 40,556 posts

Posted January 09, 2014 - 09:57 AM

^ Why is everyone so serious?

Also, he apologized for the K. Bae comments:

_http://youtu.be/CGDgHHnKbxs

yo.

#39 TKainZero

TKainZero

Renaissance Man

• 14,209 posts
  • Fan Since:1986

Posted January 09, 2014 - 11:26 AM

The perfect ambassador to represent obamas America

Madness
Pure madness

Rodman should be kicked out of the country for light treason

#40 kball

kball

Mocker-in-Chief

• 2,574 posts
  • Fan Since:'71
  • Fav. Laker:kobe, magic, logo

Posted January 09, 2014 - 02:42 PM

I worry about Rodman divulging state secrets.  :laughing:

Praying for 1. Kobe's Health (looks pretty good so far), 2. High Draft Pick (Randle...injured game #1.*sigh*) 3. Miracle Trade (Not yet), 4. Quality Free Agent (Boozer, kind of, Davis, nice upside!), 5. Brilliant Coaching Hire (Byron!...but the jury is out)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users