#61 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 3,533 posts
  • Name:Joseph
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted February 01, 2014 - 11:33 AM

it's not snobbery when someone is arguing about an artist that so obviously was more deserving of an award. perhaps if this was the perfect world, mack got the grammy, he deserved in a different year. everyone would win. unfortunately, it wasn't and the grammys didn't deliver correctly.

"the message was only in one song? wow that deserved a grammy alright. a commercial hit album deserved a grammy? oh yeah lets give it the grammy everyone listens to it.

album was a message itself? not enough listeners, oh yeah lets snub it. "

perfect logic in a perfect world don't you say?  :smh:

done here

It is snobbery when you say your a rap fan since the 80's so I cant have a casual debate with you. By saying that you are implying you word holds more weight than mine and has more truth. At the end of the day it doesn't matter how long you have been listening to music, everyones opinion is just that an opinion.

All I want for Christmas is a Laker girl :D

#62 Ham

Ham

Rap Enthusiast

• 5,432 posts
  • Fan Since:Showtime
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant

Posted February 01, 2014 - 11:26 PM

I have to admit these reviews were exceptional.. I was going to do this in words, which i promised to do (no time college) but this guy this it perfectly. hit every aspect i was going to try and hit. don't hate me for taking a shortcut  :laughing:  :laughing:

he's very profound with these reviews. 

Mike D'Antoni is GARBAGE.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users