Photo

Kobe Thread: (Pg. 42- Kobe says he's "100 percent" healthy)

Kobe Bryant injury mamba

• Please log in to reply
1024 replies to this topic

#1021 dakidblu

dakidblu

Rookie

• 314 posts
  • Name:Brandon
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Fisher Lamar

Posted July 25, 2014 - 09:57 AM

Lol at people thinking kobe is gonna fall off this year. He was injured and then came back too early and was out of shape. And he still scored 20 or more in half the games. Now hes 100% healthy and he's not gonna be himself again? The man would rather retire then put up numbers some of you posters are throwing out there. Also lol at kobe hissing to people to get him the ball.

Edited by dakidblu, July 25, 2014 - 10:06 AM.

#1022 Icker

Icker

Hall Of Fame

• 8,832 posts

Posted July 25, 2014 - 10:43 AM

If Kobe comes back with the same amount of explosiveness and lift as he did pre-injury, I will assume PEDs. Kobe is the best and most skilled basketball player of our generation, but he is not superman. It's unfair for you guys to be having such high expectations for the man. I hope none of y'all turn on him if he's not as great as he once was.

#1023 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 35,979 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted July 25, 2014 - 11:16 AM

And I hope if he is still great that you ultra pessimistics won't continue to ignore it and more or less laugh at people who enjoy it while you wait for him to have a bad game so you can try to gloat no matter how many good games he had prior :)

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#1024 kball

kball

Mocker-in-Chief

• 1,845 posts
  • Fan Since:'71
  • Fav. Laker:kobe, magic, logo

Posted July 25, 2014 - 12:31 PM

And I hope if he is still great that you ultra pessimistics won't continue to ignore it and more or less laugh at people who enjoy it while you wait for him to have a bad game so you can try to gloat no matter how many good games he had prior :)

Its not this at all.

We are laker fans and kobe fans.

Many are laker fans because of Kobe.

We were disappointed when he went down and missed the playoffs.

We were crushed when he came back the next season and immediately went down again.

We are hoping for the best but preparing for the worst.

I just dont get the wildly optimistic POV

Praying for 1. Kobe's Health, 2. High Draft Pick!, 3. Miracle Trade (Not yet), 4. Quality Free Agent (Nope), 5. Brilliant Coaching Hire (Still waiting, wow)

#1025 Icker

Icker

Hall Of Fame

• 8,832 posts

Posted July 25, 2014 - 12:43 PM

It's not like that at all lol. I Think you forget I was on the corner of enjoying wins last season. I will enjoy those monster performances he is bound to have this season. It's just the simple fact that the man is older and his body is breaking down. We can't expect him to carry a team like he used to. There hasn't been a year of my life that has passed that Kobe hasn't been a Laker, that should tell you something about how long he's been in this league.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Kobe, Bryant, injury, mamba

7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1), Google (1)