#21 steven v

steven v

Off The Bench

• 1,880 posts
  • Name:steven
  • Fan Since:1980
  • Fav. Laker:The L.A. LAKERS

Posted December 06, 2013 - 09:49 AM

I'd say that the kush in Cali is probably better then Florida's. Therefore, he would be doing well. 

The Lakers FO knows more than you. Sorry.

#22 Jody Smokes

Jody Smokes

All-Star

• 6,836 posts
  • Fan Since:2003
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted December 06, 2013 - 09:59 AM

We get that white girl straight off the boat over here lol.  He may be into more than just green lmao

I'd say that the kush in Cali is probably better then Florida's. Therefore, he would be doing well. 

"Blake and Parker are good at canceling each other out till our bench point guard comes in"  - Majesty aka Bird Ish (12/4/13)

#23 Majesty

Majesty

Luol Deng's cousin is awesome. Thanks for the pizza!!

• 41,120 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted December 06, 2013 - 12:55 PM

Do you realize that Beasley is benefiting by playing against 2nd or 3rd string guys and also alongside Lebron and Wade? He is not even the 6th man in Miami because coach Spo is playing guys who are committed defensively(unlike Beasley). He also stunk in Phoneix and Minnesota. I don't know why are you guys so high on him. (every pun intended)

isn't that the point of coming off a bench?  

Edited by Majesty, December 06, 2013 - 12:55 PM.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores

#24 minato_17

minato_17

Rookie

• 5 posts
  • Name:Jeffrey
  • Fan Since:since kobe won the slamdunk contest
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted December 06, 2013 - 02:01 PM

isn't that the point of coming off a bench?  

All I'm saying is that his efficiency this season is a direct result of playing limited minutes against the bench of the other team and ofcourse playing with LBJ and Wade. If he played for LA this season there will be no player in the roster that will command defensive attention for him to get open looks and increase his efficiency from his days in Minny and Phoenix.

#25 Majesty

Majesty

• 41,120 posts

Posted December 06, 2013 - 02:37 PM

All I'm saying is that his efficiency this season is a direct result of playing limited minutes against the bench of the other team and ofcourse playing with LBJ and Wade. If he played for LA this season there will be no player in the roster that will command defensive attention for him to get open looks and increase his efficiency from his days in Minny and Phoenix.

yeah but honestly if Wesley Johnson, Xavier Henry, and Jodie Meeks are putting in the best years of their career and Blake is one of the best assist men in the league this year. 

I wouldn't have put it past the Lakers to bring the best out of Beasley either who showed more promise and potential than either before hand.  

So there's that too.  

So we can't exactly say that they WOULD have.  But given what we've seen so far(best bench in the league, everyone except Gasol playing at the highest level of their careers) it's not out of the park to state that Beasley would be having a pretty productive year too.  

Edited by Majesty, December 06, 2013 - 02:37 PM.

#26 Jody Smokes

Jody Smokes

All-Star

• 6,836 posts

Posted December 06, 2013 - 05:25 PM

You can't directly compare Xavier Henry and Wes to a player like Beas.  I honestly don't think you watched a lick of Beasley outside of the game where he [expletive]ted all over Ron Artest against us last year.  His decision making was some of the worst I've seen and his defense and rebounding for a player of his size is pretty bad.

He's in the perfect situation but he wouldn't be doing us any favors here.

"Blake and Parker are good at canceling each other out till our bench point guard comes in"  - Majesty aka Bird Ish (12/4/13)

#27 Majesty

Majesty

• 41,120 posts

Posted December 06, 2013 - 06:02 PM

You can't directly compare Xavier Henry and Wes to a player like Beas.  I honestly don't think you watched a lick of Beasley outside of the game where he [expletive]ted all over Ron Artest against us last year.  His decision making was some of the worst I've seen and his defense and rebounding for a player of his size is pretty bad.

He's in the perfect situation but he wouldn't be doing us any favors here.

So you're basically saying that he's a better player than Wes and Henry... but he wouldn't be producing at a high level here like Wes and Xavier have been?  

#28 BasketballIQ

BasketballIQ

Superstar

• 7,489 posts
  • Name:2 Jordans and 2 Steves
  • Fav. Laker:24

Posted December 06, 2013 - 06:49 PM

He would have been similar to what Young is doing.

He can play when he doesn't try and single-handedly take over.

Skilled player.

#29 Jody Smokes

Jody Smokes

All-Star

• 6,836 posts

Posted December 06, 2013 - 07:06 PM

He's more gifted yes, that's a given but is he a better fit or a would he be a hindrance to a team is the question.  Wes Johnson and Xavier aren't locker room and off the court problems.  PHX just didn't get rid of him b/c of his weed issues.  Dude was complete trash on PHX last year and was bad for the culture they were trying to build. 

Hard work beats talent everytime and Beas has never worked hard. 

So you're basically saying that he's a better player than Wes and Henry... but he wouldn't be producing at a high level here like Wes and Xavier have been?  

#30 fido

fido

Analyst, Moderator, Insomniac

• 11,910 posts
  • Name:Andy
  • Fan Since:1982
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted December 06, 2013 - 07:18 PM

Nobody has any idea, everything is ridiculous supposition.

This is one odd idea / thread.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users