Photo

Chris Kaman Thanks Laker Fans One Last Time, Gone (Pg. 36, #712)

• Please log in to reply
722 replies to this topic

#561 TKainZero

TKainZero

Renaissance Man

• 13,649 posts
  • Fan Since:1986
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted February 12, 2014 - 12:49 AM

Kaman said Blake Griffen slapped beiber?

Lol

• 40,416 posts

Posted February 12, 2014 - 01:01 AM

^ Yeah, that was pretty random & funny, but obviously a joke. Too awesome if true.

yo.

#563 fozi

fozi

Off The Bench

• 1,803 posts

Posted February 12, 2014 - 01:36 AM

Coaches won't give you a statement about injuries until they hear it from the medical staff. Initial diagnosis was wrong apparently.

Mike made a statement based on what he heard and you went right away calling him a liar..

You made a false update on that thread. Its ok, sometimes we make mistakes. Maybe not similar to that but it happens.

Anyway, please don't waste my time again and send me childish pms..

• 40,416 posts

Posted February 12, 2014 - 01:47 AM

^ The excuses are irrelevant legitimate or not. Did what he say at the time turn out to be true or not? It didn't and you never answered that directly cause you know the answer doesn't suit you. He said Farmar would be ready for Friday and Farmar did not play. He shouldn't have went that far if he wasn't fully sure yet. He lied and that's that even if accidentally so you can falsely continue to call me a liar if you obviously can't comprehend nor acknowledge those very simple facts.

Ya see, I can AT LEAST acknowledge that he had misinformation or not all of it and later corrected his accidental mistake, but at the same time, that STILL doesn't change that the statement he originally made was false. In other words, still a lie. If I can admit your side, why can't you admit mine?

and by the way, I could also make the case that it was childish of you to sorta snitch & share that supposedly "private" message to all...how mature was that?

Don't even bother responding anymore on this matter.

Do we play the Jazz again some time this season? Any chance they get a hold of this and are motivated to play even harder now next time they see us?

yo.

#565 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 37,419 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted February 12, 2014 - 02:34 AM

^ The excuses are irrelevant legitimate or not. Did what he say at the time turn out to be true or not? It didn't and you never answered that directly cause you know the answer doesn't suit you. He said Farmar would be ready for Friday and Farmar did not play. He shouldn't have went that far if he wasn't fully sure yet. He lied and that's that even if accidentally so you can falsely continue to call me a liar if you obviously can't comprehend nor acknowledge those very simple facts.

Ya see, I can AT LEAST acknowledge that he had misinformation or not all of it and later corrected his accidental mistake, but at the same time, that STILL doesn't change that the statement he originally made was false. In other words, still a lie. If I can admit your side, why can't you admit mine?

and by the way, I could also make the case that it was childish of you to sorta snitch & share that supposedly "private" message to all...how mature was that?

Don't even bother responding anymore on this matter.

Do we play the Jazz again some time this season? Any chance they get a hold of this and are motivated to play even harder now next time they see us?

If he had misinformation and reported what he was given then that no longer makes it a lie Chicano ;)

Edited by Majesty, February 12, 2014 - 02:35 AM.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

• 40,416 posts

Posted February 12, 2014 - 02:42 AM

^ It was an accidental lie perhaps, but a lie nonetheless. He should've never said Farmar would be ready to play Friday period.

yo.

#567 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 37,419 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted February 12, 2014 - 02:53 AM

^ It was an accidental lie perhaps, but a lie nonetheless. He should've never said Farmar would be ready to play Friday period.

So when he was told that as an answer to the condition of Farmar and that's what he had to report it he should have said nothing at all?  

be realistic about scenarios like this.  

When you're told information for when you're going to be quoted(such as an injury report or a potential injury report) and then you're asked in an interview about that situation and you have the answer 99% of the time you're going to give it. 

And then when he was given different information the very next day he restated it.  Each time he reported the information he was given.  

You're being overly critical when he all he did was relay the information he was given like any coach or reporter that isn't a doctor themselves would do.  Blame the people that told him it was cramps and then had to change it the next day after re-evaluating him, not him for relaying the information that was given to him.  It's really nothing to bash him over.   It's no different from Kobe telling reporters his knee felt fine and he should be able to play after the Memphis game and then he went and got it checked out and it turned out he had a fracture. 

Was Kobe lying when he told reporters that he should be fine and be able to play?  Or was he just relaying the information he knew, felt and had until he was told different by someone else(in this case a doctor) and then he had to say what was told to him?

Was Kobe lying?    

If you were setting up a birthday party and your friend told you they were getting chocolate cupcakes and then a kid asked you what cupcakes are you bringing and you go "chocolate" and they go "yay!"  and then your friend calls you later and says "They were sold out of chocolate I'll have to bring red velvet" and then you go to the kid and say "guess what, the cupcakes are gonna be red velvet instead" did you lie? 

Edited by Majesty, February 12, 2014 - 02:58 AM.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

• 40,416 posts

Posted February 12, 2014 - 03:02 AM

I don't care about supposed examples. I'm talking purely MDA here and this specific scenario & situation. I consider it a lie cause he gave false hope accidentally or not and as you can see it clearly pissed me off (did make me mad bro), but bottomline you're never gonna' change your mind on this at all and nor am I so why continue? I'm tired of this [expletive] (believe it or not), especially it having to be brought into this thread that shouldn't have anything to do with it, but since some poster wanted to be a little hotshot (not you), he brought that [expletive] into here and baited me.

So Kaman gets 36 minutes, but Jordan Hill only 17 in comparison and Sacre 9.

Meanwhile Shawne Williams gets 36 like Kaman as well.

yo.

#569 flota

flota

Barca, Lakers, Cowboys, Chivas

• 2,394 posts
  • Fan Since:2008
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe

Posted February 12, 2014 - 08:44 AM

Now
Lies and truths relie on facts. absolutes.
If you make an statement based on false information its a lie even if you didn't mean it. Thats a fact.
Try to twist the thing as you like, that doesn't change what it is.

We all should chill out. MDA isn't only losing games... He's destroying the laker family it's turning us against each other. That should not happen
Imposible is nothing.

There is no such thing as a plea of innocence in my court. A plea of innocence is guilty of wasting my time. Guilty. Inquisitor Lord Fyodor Karamazov.

Alea Iacta Est. Julius Caesar.

• 40,416 posts

Posted February 12, 2014 - 03:36 PM

Chris Kaman's uncle at the game yesterday:

BgEHP-9CIAETHPh.jpg

yo.

#571 Lakerace24

Lakerace24

Sixth Man

• 3,261 posts
  • Name:Matt
  • Fan Since:Birth

Posted February 12, 2014 - 06:05 PM

Screenshot_2014_02_12_01_39_29.png

Like honestly, how old are you ? You had to send a message to tell me to respond ? You're a joke boy ...

LOL

Edited by Lakerace24, February 12, 2014 - 06:06 PM.

• 40,416 posts

Posted February 12, 2014 - 06:08 PM

^ You still wanna' keep that popcorn going don't cha?

You must be a great masterbaitor.

yo.

#573 Massacre

Massacre

yo

• 5,500 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Yobe Bryant

Posted February 12, 2014 - 06:08 PM

OMG hahahaha!
iyjywo.jpg

#574 Lakerace24

Lakerace24

Sixth Man

• 3,261 posts
  • Name:Matt
  • Fan Since:Birth

Posted February 12, 2014 - 06:10 PM

^ You still wanna' keep that popcorn going don't cha?

You must be a great masterbaitor.

I can't believe I didn't see that until today. I literally laughed out loud.

"Respond

You calling me a liar?"

LMAO

Edited by Lakerace24, February 12, 2014 - 06:11 PM.

• 40,416 posts

Posted February 12, 2014 - 06:10 PM

No popcorn? Anyone?

yo.

#576 BasketballIQ

BasketballIQ

All-Star

• 6,902 posts
  • Name:2 Jordans and 2 Steves
  • Fav. Laker:24

Posted February 12, 2014 - 06:12 PM

Chris Kaman's uncle at the game yesterday:

BgEHP-9CIAETHPh.jpg

That was actually Chris Kaman of 2014, Chris Kaman of 2011 has played for us the last 2 games in his place

• 40,416 posts

Posted February 12, 2014 - 06:12 PM

I can't believe I didn't see that until today. I literally laughed out loud.

Good. Always brings a smile to my face when I make people laugh even if at my own expense. Making people happy is a great feeling. I'm quite the self-deprecating fella' myself anyway so I take no issue.

yo.

#578 fozi

fozi

Off The Bench

• 1,803 posts

Posted February 12, 2014 - 06:56 PM

Yeah so I seriously never do that, but you basically called me a liar so I wanted to prove you wrong and instead you just dodged my questions cause you knew what you said wasn't true. I saw you lurking in here as if you were going to post a response and then checked later and you were gone without having posted anything so I just didn't wanna' let you off that easy without proving my point or at least getting you to confront my simple questions, but anyway I'm over it already...

So here's the Kaman quote:

Excuse me ? you proved your point, but its worthless since "Accidental Lies" means nothing.

Its called a mistake, misinformed.

MDA would be lying if he knew something and said something else. 

Why would he lie when the day after, things would be revealed, as the media will get more information about the injury ?

You presented your evidence, which is nothing. and i presented a logic that anyone would understand in a business where the coach is not the doctor. So MISTAKES happen..

Now i gave you two posts regarding your point.

I'm done discussing this point...

• 40,416 posts

Posted February 12, 2014 - 07:01 PM

I'm done discussing this point...

Then stop sending me excessive PMs.

yo.

#580 fozi

fozi

Off The Bench

• 1,803 posts

Posted February 12, 2014 - 07:09 PM

hahaha .... And you call MDA a liar  :laughing: .. get a life, a real one.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users