Posted November 20, 2013 - 06:01 PM

who was a better player? 

#2 Air Apparent

Air Apparent

"Never underestimate the heart of a CHAMPION!"

• 8,473 posts

Posted November 20, 2013 - 06:12 PM

messi easily

kaka had great skill and speed, but once he lost his speed he never had the same impact. messi doesn't even need to rely on his speed to have an impact.

bw1wOGf.png

#3 Tensai

Tensai

█▄█▄█ █ █▀█

• 3,096 posts

Posted November 20, 2013 - 06:36 PM

Both were equally unstoppable. But Kaka's prime was too short.

• 40,378 posts

Posted November 21, 2013 - 12:42 AM

Yup, Messi pretty easily and as the poster above said, indeed Kaka's prime was sadly cut too short due to injuries.

Glad you made this thread by the way in this section more importantly. I hope to at least see you (one person for a change) active in this section of soccer. I've almost felt entirely alone in that regard here for a long time. Most of the older posters who used to keep this section at least somewhat active seemed to have left and or just stopped for some reason.

yo.

#5 Draztik

Draztik

Illmatic

• 8,166 posts
  • Fan Since:1986 - Birth!
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Gasol, Artest

Posted November 21, 2013 - 05:42 AM

How is Kaka pronounced?

21lsbya.jpg
Peep my music at my youtube page here: MUSIC!

• 40,378 posts

Posted November 21, 2013 - 05:25 PM

^ Like feces in Spanish.

yo.

#7 lakerstefi

lakerstefi

Polakers

• 2,392 posts

Posted November 21, 2013 - 05:55 PM

:facepalm:

• 40,378 posts

Posted November 21, 2013 - 05:56 PM

^ Hey, be nice. Don't discourage him from helping this section potentially get a little more active again for once.

yo.

#9 lakerstefi

lakerstefi

Polakers

• 2,392 posts

Posted November 21, 2013 - 06:00 PM

^ Hey, be nice. Don't discourage him from helping this section potentially get a little more active again for once.

If it's to make this kind of thread yes, I discourage him.

• 40,378 posts

Posted November 21, 2013 - 06:08 PM

^ I actually agree with you that the thread deserves a facepalm no offense OP, but my point is even a bad thread was able to bring about a few posters to actually post in the section itself, which I applaud. My hopes are that maybe a negative can be turned into a positive here going forward and now by some people actually venturing in here for a change perhaps they'll once again keep this section in mind.

I just personally miss when folks used to come in here from time to time and talk futbol. Section's practically been a ghost town for too long now. So much good stuff to talk about.

yo.

#11 lakerstefi

lakerstefi

Polakers

• 2,392 posts

Posted November 21, 2013 - 06:17 PM

^ I actually agree with you that the thread deserves a facepalm no offense OP, but my point is even a bad thread was able to bring about a few posters to actually post in the section itself, which I applaud. My hopes are that maybe a negative can be turned into a positive here going forward and now by some people actually venturing in here for a change perhaps they'll once again keep this section in mind.

I just personally miss when folks used to come in here from time to time and talk futbol. Section's practically been a ghost town for too long now. So much good stuff to talk about.

I see you haven't changed, Chicano.

• 40,378 posts

Posted November 21, 2013 - 06:19 PM

^ Wow. Why so hostile? What did I ever do to you? Honestly?

So I'm wrong for trying to promote activity?

Serious questions. Hope I get genuine serious responses. I won't take it personally. Go ahead, be honest.

yo.

#13 lakerstefi

lakerstefi

Polakers

• 2,392 posts

Posted November 21, 2013 - 06:25 PM

^ Wow. Why so hostile? What did I ever do to you? Honestly?

So I'm wrong for trying to promote activity?

Serious questions. Hope I get genuine serious responses. I won't take it personally. Go ahead, be honest.

It was just a comment. Stop overreacting. 

• 40,378 posts

Posted November 21, 2013 - 06:28 PM

^ That's not good enough no offense. You can't make a comment like that towards me and then just say "it was just a comment" and get away.

Please, elaborate. How have I not changed? Am I immature? Annoying? Come on. Be honest. It's okay.

If so, I apologize to you and am sorry I apparently irritate you that much, but I guess I just can't help the way I am.

yo.

#15 lakerstefi

lakerstefi

Polakers

• 2,392 posts

Posted November 21, 2013 - 06:33 PM

^ That's not good enough no offense. You can't make a comment like that towards me and then just say "it was just a comment" and get away.

Please, elaborate. How have I not changed? Am I immature? Annoying? Come on. Be honest. It's okay.

If so, I apologize to you and am sorry I apparently irritate you that much, but I guess I just can't help the way I am.

You haven't changed as in you still write an essay as response and you overreact over anything.

Don't be naive, you don't irritate me one bit. It's fun and really easy to tease you though.

• 40,378 posts

Posted November 21, 2013 - 06:39 PM

^ Thanks, I appreciate that honestly. I'm glad you don't feel exactly the way I thought you did. Sorry for the misunderstanding, and I can't argue your points either, but I will say that the whole essay thing is simply cause as you know, I'm a very detailed person and I usually don't hold back. I probably would if it was as time consuming as it may appear to some of you, but it's not. Truth is, and I don't mean to brag in a  bad way (though I guess there's no way to brag in a way that doesn't come off like that), but I'm a beast on the keyboard, so typing or making longer responses so to speak, really doesn't take that much time for me at all.

As far as the overreacting thing, I can agree to that as well sometimes, but in the same light, some of those times it's simply because I'm a highly curious individual (as you can probably tell) and for as much as I like to give out the details, I like to receive them as well. I like to typically get to the bottom of things if I'm highly interested enough, which apparently I guess is often, lol.

yo.

#17 Draztik

Draztik

Illmatic

• 8,166 posts
  • Fan Since:1986 - Birth!
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Gasol, Artest

Posted November 21, 2013 - 06:48 PM

^ Like feces in Spanish.

Thanks I didn't wanna sound stupid in front of the Soccer homies

21lsbya.jpg
Peep my music at my youtube page here: MUSIC!

• 40,378 posts

Posted November 21, 2013 - 06:50 PM

Yeah, caca (how poop's spelled in Spanish) or kaka, same way really. Close enough. No prob.

yo.

#19 lakerstefi

lakerstefi

Polakers

• 2,392 posts

Posted November 21, 2013 - 06:53 PM

Thanks I didn't wanna sound stupid in front of the Soccer homies

The accent is at the end though. Kaká.

#20 KOBEBEAST

KOBEBEAST

LEGEND

• 131 posts