Photo

Fan Falls From Upper Deck At Jets/Bills Game

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

• 40,556 posts

Posted November 18, 2013 - 01:46 AM

http://blacksportson...-stadium-video/

http://billsfunlifestyle.com Buffalo Bills Fan Falls From 300 level Ralph Wilson Stadium, Two people were hurt when a man fell from the third deck of Ralph Wilson Stadium during today's Jets-Bills game, and CBS's camera caught the incident while most viewers were away at commercial.

The footage was aired in Chicago, though, as part of the bonus coverage presented while today's Ravens-Bears game was delayed due to weather. You clearly see the fan sliding down either a rail or the edge of the stadium itself before falling to the deck below and creating a huge commotion. Buffalo Bills Fan Falls From 300 level Ralph Wilson Stadium

default_profile_5_bigger.png jack mehoff @jacksessionn

@WGRZ this is the "jumper"

3:43 PM - 17 Nov 2013

BZT5aKkIIAExc85.jpg

yo.

#2 Yaboy

Yaboy

Sixth Man

• 3,930 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted November 18, 2013 - 04:02 AM

What a [expletive]ing idiot... 

de__anthony_thomas_by_eksde-d5e4v29.png

"Love me or hate me it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, hate my swagger, hate my fade-away, my hunger, hate that i'm a veteran, A champion, hate that. Hate it with all your heart, and hate that i'm loved for the exact same reasons." - Kobe

• 40,556 posts

Posted November 18, 2013 - 04:12 AM

Some guy who was supposedly at the game as a witness:

Mike Cline Jr.

He fell onto section 339 and I sit a section over. Miraculously, the dude only suffered a shoulder injury and the guy he fell on a head injury. He was carted off with only a neck brace on, wide awake and giving the thumbs up to the fans as her was carted away. I expect a lawsuit from the person he fell on.

yo.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users