Photo

Official NBA Draft Discussion (Lakers - # 7 pick)

official draft

• Please log in to reply
14522 replies to this topic

#14521 kidpolean

kidpolean

Rookie

• 416 posts
  • Fan Since:I was born
  • Fav. Laker:KB24 or 8

Posted June 29, 2014 - 10:11 PM

I still can't believe Kyle Anderson fell to the spurs
Like... Seriously. Not fair...

I don't think he will even play this year. The guy is really average at everything except his court vision. He is super slow and won't be able to guard anyone in the NBA. Its extremely hard for non athletic players to succeed in the NBA. Maybe I'm wrong but that's just how I feel. I like our second round pick though. He could be useful. I could honestly see him being in the NBA longer than Anderson.

#14522 Ham

Ham

Rap Enthusiast

• 6,474 posts
  • Fan Since:Showtime
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant

Posted June 29, 2014 - 11:12 PM

Would you rather talk about the Lakers games for tomorrow?

This is a draft thread tho... Summer league thread would sound better ;)

Mike D'Antoni is GARBAGE.

#14523 SweatShop

SweatShop

Throwin Rootbeers In Your Fridge

• 603 posts
  • Fan Since:Pre_History
  • Fav. Laker:Magic

Posted June 30, 2014 - 10:26 AM

LOL...we have VERY similar tastes in music.   Thanks again.  I can't wait to update my iTunes library...my daughter will likely look at me sideways, as usual...LOL.

Are you into J-Pop or K-Pop?  There are some Asian groups that I like who don't just remix old hip-hop tracks...these guys put out quality stuff...but I won't hijack the thread any longer...

I havent heard enough k pop/j pop to really say. The only pop(genre) music i have usually liked is old, like barry ryan can be pretty good with a dark or hard vibe.  some stuff ill just listen to for sampling, but that was all music i went back to after. For samples, preference though, is finding records that you cant find on youtube or anywhere else though id kill to find any kitajima stuff on vinyl for cheap as it gets very pricy.

hijack huh lol. ... so how bout that draft.. well tbh, theres only so much we can say about the draft at this point though i may want to stop giving out so many dope samples if any other beat makers lurk around here.

On a more relevant note, I've seen the quote from Randle about he would rather play against LeBron. What are the odds LeBron goes at him (like kobe in practice) the first chance he gets lol ?  You gotta like the head on this kid, I know he is gonna work hard and wont likely have any maturity issues. He may need to be careful with that GF of his though. Appearances may deceive, but she looks high maintenance to the 10th power.

Sometimes (well, many times) he didn't make the smart play in college, but I'll be shocked if he tries to take on 3 defenders more than once with kobe in his ear hah. Hopefully they will throw him in a few of those spl games.

Edited by SweatShop, June 30, 2014 - 10:59 AM.

Abdul-Jabbar told the San Francisco Chronicle last month he met Howard only once and that Howard expressed an interest in learning from the former Lakers captain but he never again reached out to Abdul-Jabbar.

‘He’s charming, he’s charismatic, very nice young man,’ Abdul-Jabbar said. ‘Maturity-wise, he doesn’t get it.’

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: official, draft

8 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (2), Bing (6)