Photo

Nash's Health (Pg. 23 - Still 2-3 weeks from being evaluated)

• Please log in to reply
486 replies to this topic

#481 MrKnowItAll

MrKnowItAll

Starter

• 5,213 posts
  • Name:Yosif
  • Fan Since:I was born
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe bryant

Posted December 29, 2013 - 03:41 PM

Honestly if he returns I'd like to see Nash with our bench unit. It allows him to play in spurts and save his minutes. But I think Blake at this moment trumps him but we'll see.

Nash was in shootaround today shooting and most of them went in the basket.

Blake(while showing off a new shaved head look) was also shooting in shootaround with his left hand.

A lot of heart shown by both our point guards right now that really want to play their hearts out for us.

Oh and Pau is out again tonight with a cold :D

This post describes what a biased poster would say. You said "Nash is out there shooting shots and most of them went in" wtf does that have to do with anything? You say both out point guards want to get back to play their hearts out for the team, Nash has played what, 6 games? Nash wants to play his heart out, ok, is that why he sits out 2nd of back to backs? And then you say Pau is out with a "cold". If if was a "cold" like u say it is, he'd be playing. I'm sorry are u a doctor? Don't make assumptions and don't state what players thoughts are in their head like its a fact. You don't know what's going on in their head.

#482 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 37,378 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted December 29, 2013 - 03:45 PM

This post describes what a biased poster would say. You said "Nash is out there shooting shots and most of them went in" wtf does that have to do with anything? You say both out point guards want to get back to play their hearts out for the team, Nash has played what, 6 games? Nash wants to play his heart out, ok, is that why he sits out 2nd of back to backs? And then you say Pau is out with a "cold". If if was a "cold" like u say it is, he'd be playing. I'm sorry are u a doctor? Don't make assumptions and don't state what players thoughts are in their head like its a fact. You don't know what's going on in their head.

And as always MrKnowItAll doesn't even miss the smile which means the second sentence was in a playful tone.

And I was merely updating that was happening with Nash and Blake at practice as both were at shootaround today.    Do you have a problem with it? 

If you're gonna complain that I was updating that they were at practice and that I was talking about them shooting jumpers for crying out loud then you're obviously searching for conflict.  Please cease stalking my posts looking for something to complain about  :)  it will make time here much less stressful for everyone ^_^ 

moving on.  Steve Nash and Blake were both at shootaround today, Nash looked "better" but still weeks away and Blake was shooting jumpers with his left hand and a newly shaved bald head.  

That's what the post was about anyway.  The last sentence was in jest obviously. 

Edited by Majesty, December 29, 2013 - 03:47 PM.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#483 lakers1o1

lakers1o1

Off The Bench

• 2,526 posts
  • Name:The Black Mamba Will Rise
  • Fan Since:1996
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted December 29, 2013 - 03:52 PM

Would you guys make this trade?

http://espn.go.com/n...tradeId=kcbsgef

It ruins our chances of making a splash during next years off season but it primes us for a much deeper free agency class in 2015.

KEVIN LOVE 2015!!!

kb24_zpscc8c9e5b.jpg

#484 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 37,378 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted December 29, 2013 - 03:56 PM

Would you guys make this trade?

http://espn.go.com/n...tradeId=kcbsgef

It ruins our chances of making a splash during next years off season but it primes us for a much deeper free agency class in 2015.

KEVIN LOVE 2015!!!

No, but this one's fine 

http://espn.go.com/n...tradeId=kyzw9bp

:bounce:

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#485 lakers1o1

lakers1o1

Off The Bench

• 2,526 posts
  • Name:The Black Mamba Will Rise
  • Fan Since:1996
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted December 29, 2013 - 03:57 PM

No, but this one's fine 

http://espn.go.com/n...tradeId=kyzw9bp

:bounce:

You got jokes (:

kb24_zpscc8c9e5b.jpg

#486 LAKing85

LAKing85

Rookie

• 448 posts
  • Fan Since:89'
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe "Black Mamba" Bryant

Posted December 29, 2013 - 04:50 PM

For God's sake!!!! PLEASE RETIRE!!!!!

#487 flota

flota

Barca, Lakers, Cowboys, Chivas

• 2,393 posts
  • Fan Since:2008
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe

Posted December 29, 2013 - 06:44 PM

As some said
People sometimes are in denial even when you told them if you keep playing you could risk never walking again.
Humans are sometimes too shortsighted to understand
Imposible is nothing.

There is no such thing as a plea of innocence in my court. A plea of innocence is guilty of wasting my time. Guilty. Inquisitor Lord Fyodor Karamazov.

Alea Iacta Est. Julius Caesar.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users