Photo

UPDATE: Jets Fan Who Punched Woman's Face Is Convicted Killer; Jets Fan Punches Woman In The Face After Patriots Game

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

• 40,383 posts

Posted October 20, 2013 - 05:18 PM

Men hitting Women at football games. It's becoming quite the epidemic it seems. Gotta' wonder how much some of these Women probably get hit at home too sadly.

http://deadspin.com/...ight-1448796519

Jets-Fan-Fight.jpg

Edited by    , October 21, 2013 - 07:10 PM.

yo.

#2 Ven

Ven

Chemist

• 2,988 posts
  • Fan Since:1994-5
  • Fav. Laker:Jack

Posted October 20, 2013 - 05:47 PM

While I agree that a man should never physically harm a women (especially punching), you can't compare domestic abuse which is a serious issue and drunk fans at a football game.

That being said, it was clear the women chases after him, she put his hands on him, he responded and now she is victimized which I don't agree with that, but who knows what the details actually are beside trash talking gone wrong.

• 40,383 posts

Posted October 20, 2013 - 05:53 PM

While I agree that a man should never physically harm a women (especially punching), you can't compare domestic abuse which is a serious issue and drunk fans at a football game.

I didn't intend for it to be meant so literally that way. I'm just sayin' to be more clear, if some of these animals (not Men) are doing this out in public in front of everyone with no shame or embarrassment seemingly alcohol or not, then there's probably a good chance they're doing it privately as well, if not much worse (being that it's secret).

yo.

#4 Ven

Ven

Chemist

• 2,988 posts
  • Fan Since:1994-5
  • Fav. Laker:Jack

Posted October 20, 2013 - 06:10 PM

^

Not so much you, but in reality in general people treat hitting a women under any circumstance something horrible. Which I get but the difference in a poor abused housewife, abusive relationship, whatever you want to call it  and then a drunk girl that wanted to be 'one of the guys' decides to act up and the moment she gets hit all of a sudden everyone is supposed to feel bad for her? Not me. And I get maybe she instinctively was defending a friend or husband, whatever but still in the end it comes down to choices.

#5 RobBlake

RobBlake

Off The Bench

• 2,089 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, Fisher, Magic

Posted October 20, 2013 - 06:37 PM

good, nothing wrong with that. He was defending himself from an aggressor. Woman can inflict damage just like a man *maybe not as severely in circumstances*

If you can avoid hitting a woman.. then you take the route.. hell with a man too.. violence is not a good thing. 

Edited by RobBlake, October 20, 2013 - 06:39 PM.

ap1.png

• 40,383 posts

Posted October 21, 2013 - 07:12 PM

NY Daily News has reported that the man who was on video punching a female Patriots is a convicted killer.

Jets-Fan-Fight.jpg

Read more at http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2013/10/jets-fan-who-punched-female-is-a-convicted-killer/#jOP7rVKV6LEI5VAs.99

That Woman was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

yo.

#7 MidnightMarauder

MidnightMarauder

Off The Bench

• 1,436 posts
  • Name:Michael
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Lamar, Worthy, Magic

Posted October 21, 2013 - 07:37 PM

I don't go to NFL games(Not a big fan of football) but a lot of people on ESPN comments and stuff are saying stuff like this is getting more and more common at NFL games. Can't say I'm going to be going to one anytime soon if that is the case.

• 40,383 posts

Posted October 21, 2013 - 07:40 PM

^ Could be that it's becoming more common OR we simply just know & hear about it more now because of everyone basically having their own camera & feeling encouraged to post & share videos online more than ever knowing they can potentially receive some kind of fame from it.

yo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users