Photo

Poll: NBA Players Choose MJ & Kobe Over LeBron For Last Shot, LeBron Responds

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

• 40,556 posts

Posted October 18, 2013 - 12:45 AM

Asked which player they wanted to take the last shot with the clock winding down and a game on the line, 88% of the players picked Jordan, with Bryant getting the other 12%. 

“That’s like ranking the shortest giant,” an Eastern Conference guard said. “I’d want the ball in LeBron’s hands at the end of the game, but I’d want him to pass to Kobe or Jordan for the last shot. And don’t forget, LeBron is not a great free throw shooter, either.”

Read more at
http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2013/10/nba-players-say-jordan-kobe-over-lebron-for-a-last-second-shot/#hJ1uqcCgD9lQ5ftV.99

James response to the poll:

“I really don’t care what 30 guys in our league say about me taking the last shot. I’ve got a few game winners in my career. I don’t let teams hang around too much for the last shot. I don’t think the definition of clutch is who takes the last shot. There are guys who come through for their teams in different circumstances.”

http-www.gumbumper.comwp-contentuploads2

Read more at http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2013/10/lebron-on-clutch-poll-i-dont-let-teams-hang-around-for-last-shot/#sDwu40lr7WE4GxTr.99

yo.

#2 zombeef

zombeef

Rookie

• 590 posts
  • Name:Daniel
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted October 18, 2013 - 01:27 AM

Come on, LeBron. You take these baits so willingly that I'm starting to lose some sympathy for you. 

• 40,556 posts

Posted October 18, 2013 - 01:29 AM

He's obviously still rather sensitive. It's not the first time he's said he doesn't care and then goes on to try & defend himself.

yo.

#4 zombeef

zombeef

Rookie

• 590 posts
  • Name:Daniel
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted October 18, 2013 - 01:34 AM

It's not killer instinct he needs to learn from MJ or Kobe. It's simply letting his game talk for him. 

• 40,556 posts

Posted October 18, 2013 - 03:21 AM

0% NBA Players Pick LeBron To Take Last Shot

yo.

#6 Tensai

Tensai

█▄█▄█ █ █▀█

• 3,222 posts

Posted October 18, 2013 - 03:38 AM

He is so pathetic. You'd think the two titles matured him a bit.

#7 Ven

Ven

Chemist

• 3,045 posts
  • Fan Since:1994-5
  • Fav. Laker:Jack

Posted October 18, 2013 - 08:51 AM

Hence why when people criticize, it isn't so much hate as just weariness, this tying into his comments that he never loved Cleveland because growing up they were the rich kids and bullied the poor in Akron, this is him being a Cowboys and Yankees fan and having to on ESPN to talk about it and defending himself, this was him making that video on 'what should I do' and taking shots at MJ over selling shoes (hypocrisy) and making himself the victim.

He is just a sensitive guy like all the newer players, very few are actually gritty like the older generation.

#8 Ham

Ham

Rap Enthusiast

• 6,554 posts
  • Fan Since:Showtime
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant

Posted October 18, 2013 - 11:46 AM

lebron produces one fourth quarter and the whole world thinks hes clutch  :laughing:

after countless times of failure and not to mention how many times he shadows himself from the moment. 

Mike D'Antoni is GARBAGE.

#9 Jay Cee

Jay Cee

• 1,618 posts
  • Name:James
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:The Mamba

Posted October 18, 2013 - 01:52 PM

SAS was really obnoxious in that segment. That's the point of First Take though I guess.

And if 0% of NBA players picked Lebron to take the last shot, doesn't that mean not even Lebron chose himself to take the last shot? Lol

#10 Paris

Paris

Rookie

• 606 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted October 18, 2013 - 02:10 PM

LOL. So people don't vote for Lebron, so Stephen A talks about how he's better than them all? What does that have to do with anything? Jordan and Kobe are also better than them all, and better than Lebron in their respective primes. I'd take about 10 superstars in this era alone to take the last shot over Lebron, and a few lesser players as well. Still don't trust him with the ball in his hand at the end of a game to be honest.

Edited by Paris, October 18, 2013 - 02:12 PM.

#11 Jody Smokes

Jody Smokes

All-Star

• 6,518 posts
  • Fan Since:2003
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted October 18, 2013 - 06:19 PM

This Lebron isn't clutch or the whole topic of clutch is still a topic?  ESPN is bored and it shows the level of basketball knowledge the casual fan has.  He just led his team to back2back titles.  That's clutch enough in my book.

"Blake and Parker are good at canceling each other out till our bench point guard comes in"  - Majesty aka Bird Ish (12/4/13)

• 40,556 posts

Posted October 18, 2013 - 07:08 PM

I'd take CP3 & Melo honestly even at the end of a game to take the last shot over LeBron still and I'm not a hater. Just being honest.

yo.

#13 BasketballIQ

BasketballIQ

Superstar

• 7,404 posts
  • Name:2 Jordans and 2 Steves
  • Fav. Laker:24

Posted October 19, 2013 - 12:13 PM

This Lebron isn't clutch or the whole topic of clutch is still a topic? ESPN is bored and it shows the level of basketball knowledge the casual fan has. He just led his team to back2back titles. That's clutch enough in my book.

And there are a large percentage that disagree with you.

We know he is great. But how great is he amongst the Greatest ever.

In my book, he is in the room with a bunch of multi champion superstars, but not at the VIP table.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users