Photo

UPDATE: Adrian Peterson's Son's Killer Charged With 2nd Degree Murder (Pg. 2); 2-Year-Old Son Dies, A Coward Charged With Abuse/Assault

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

• 40,395 posts

Posted October 14, 2013 - 09:43 PM

The baby mama

ashley-doohen-4.jpg

Yeah, she's cute although I've seen better images of her than that, but poor Woman right now. She must be a mess, understandably so.

yo.

• 40,395 posts

Posted October 15, 2013 - 12:18 PM

Man Who Raised AP’s Son Says He’s “Tired Of This ‘Poor Adrian Sh*t”

“Yes A.P. he was the biological father but I raised him and he carried my name. Tyrese Robert Ruffin. I don’t blame AP for not really caring cuz him and I both found out recently who the biological father was.”

“AP met my son for the first time yest when my son was already in coma. I was here today when we pulled the plug, not him. He was happily practicing and has no problem playing on Sunday.”

“So yea this isn’t all out yet but I’m sick of the poor AP [expletive]. He didn’t know or even meet my son. Sorry for the outburst but put yourself in my place.”

Adrian-Peterson-Bobby-Ruffin.jpg

Read more at http://blacksportson...dX8RstkHT7mh.99

yo.

#23 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,455 posts
  • Name:Tyler
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:The mamba

Posted October 15, 2013 - 12:22 PM

Yeah, she's cute although I've seen better images of her than that, but poor Woman right now. She must be a mess, understandably so.

She shouldn't have left her kid with a known child-abuser. 

Man Who Raised AP’s Son Says He’s “Tired Of This ‘Poor Adrian Sh*t”

“Yes A.P. he was the biological father but I raised him and he carried my name. Tyrese Robert Ruffin. I don’t blame AP for not really caring cuz him and I both found out recently who the biological father was.”

“AP met my son for the first time yest when my son was already in coma. I was here today when we pulled the plug, not him. He was happily practicing and has no problem playing on Sunday.”

“So yea this isn’t all out yet but I’m sick of the poor AP [expletive]. He didn’t know or even meet my son. Sorry for the outburst but put yourself in my place.”

Adrian-Peterson-Bobby-Ruffin.jpg

Read more at http://blacksportson...dX8RstkHT7mh.99

That kid is still blood-related. Sounds like this douche bag is just bitter because he isn't getting any attention.

• 40,395 posts

Posted October 15, 2013 - 12:27 PM

She shouldn't have left her kid with a known child-abuser. 

Do we know definitively that she knew that about his past?

yo.

#25 Michaelyumm

Michaelyumm

Quick & Easy

• 10,304 posts
  • Fan Since:93
  • Fav. Laker:Javaris Crittenton

Posted October 15, 2013 - 12:53 PM

He still [expletive]ing killed him! he's going to live with that forever!

#26 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,455 posts
  • Name:Tyler
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:The mamba

Posted October 15, 2013 - 01:11 PM

Do we know definitively that she knew that about his past?

Idk....she should have known his background if she is leaving her child with him.

Edited by LakeShow805, October 15, 2013 - 01:11 PM.

#27 UKUGA

UKUGA

All-Star

• 5,919 posts
  • Name:UKUGA
  • Fan Since:1981
  • Fav. Laker:Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Posted October 18, 2013 - 06:46 AM

What's up with all these athletes having so many kids all over the map?

Most of them, sadly, weren't around to experience the shock & horror of Magic announcing he had HIV.  

Plus, I bet a lot more guys have HIV now (they have to, right, given their behavior), but it's more manageable and less of a death sentence, so they probably keep it to themselves. 

www.twitter.com/ukuga

• 40,395 posts

Posted October 19, 2013 - 12:13 AM

Adrian Peterson sits down with Lisa Salters to discuss his emotions following the death of his son.

yo.

• 40,395 posts

Posted October 21, 2013 - 07:46 PM

The man who allegedly beat Adrian Peterson’s 2-year-old son to death was just charged with second degree murder … TMZ has learned.

Joseph Patterson was charged with second degree murder and 2 counts of first degree manslaughter, as well as aggravated battery of an infant. He was also charged with felony child abuse.

Joseph-Robert-Patterson.jpg

Read more at
http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2013/10/killer-of-the-son-adrian-peterson-fathered-charged-with-2nd-degree-murder/#Xq7etE4goFGIx2Fk.99

yo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users