Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 35,815 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted October 07, 2013 - 06:00 AM

Lol he didn't want to lose to a 3rd unit

yeah.. once Landry found his range and our 3rd unit got stops and cut the lead to 7 and Henry was starting to go off, the writing was on the wall. Shaw went "oh heck no!! LAWSON!!!!!"

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

• 40,365 posts

Posted October 07, 2013 - 01:00 PM

Preseason or not, Shaw probably just wanted to have a good first impression in his debut and what better way of course than to come out with a win instead of a loss. Would've been disastrous as mentioned had any of his key guys including Lawson ended up getting injured because of it, but apparently that was a risk he was willing to take for himself.

yo.

#463 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 35,815 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted October 07, 2013 - 05:04 PM

Preseason or not, Shaw probably just wanted to have a good first impression in his debut and what better way of course than to come out with a win instead of a loss. Would've been disastrous as mentioned had any of his key guys including Lawson ended up getting injured because of it, but apparently that was a risk he was willing to take for himself.

Yeah I mean it's pre-season but still.

Darius Johnson-Odom and Marcus Landry(as well as Henry who I don't consider 3rd string) are leading a comeback and cut the lead to 7 so Lawson comes back in? =p   He left nate in too prior to that so their main backup. 

I think it was pretty amazing once Landry found his range we started coming back and I'm liking Landry more than Meeks right now.   He can move off ball effectively and finish better than Meeks can.  But we can't cut Meeks unfortunately in camp.

So when it comes down to it, I think Henry and Williams should be guaranteed for us. 

Landry, Kelly and Harris are the other 3 and it's just a matter of which of the three gets cut.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#464 Jsmoove

Jsmoove

Rookie

• 246 posts
  • Fan Since:2009
  • Fav. Laker:kobe

Posted October 08, 2013 - 10:42 AM

New gameday thread for today?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users