Photo

Prank Channel Partners Beefing Big Time - Epic Five TV

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

• 40,395 posts

Posted October 06, 2013 - 12:36 AM

Didn't want this to get lost in the shuffle in the other thread.

Sadly, these sorts of things happen often with partnerships, specifically pranksters. Happened with Vitaly early on and his cameraman, but rarely do you actually see it unfold and or hear from the two sides so openly & candidly. Complaints about payment or lack thereof, fairness, equipment (tech.) costs, etc.

The third video here is the latest most recent response. People are expecting yet another response from Reuben, the guy in the first two videos since Carlos (3rd video) put him on blast big time in the most recent video, especially even getting personal involving & calling out his girlfriend and potential infidelities he knows of.

Two former "friends" and partners beefing big time.

They were on the cusp of super stardom potentially & maybe the prank channel still is after this, but it remains to be seen if success will be the same or not and keep rising.

One of their first videos was featured on worldstarhiphop and that helped launch them big time.

& before anyone reads anything into this or even looks at the videos and listens, no, this is not some false BS or troll job. In fact, that guy Carlos had most of his videos on his channel Sin City Cairo trolled and disliked like crazy. That's probably why he responded more than anything. He had enough with all the hate and got desperate. Couldn't stay quiet.

Edited by    , October 06, 2013 - 12:36 AM.

yo.

#2 lakersp4p

lakersp4p

Rookie

• 812 posts
  • Fav. Laker:kobe

Posted October 06, 2013 - 08:50 AM

he doesn't need carlos

carlos doesnt have the personality to do it on his own

#3 -Wade-

-Wade-

知己知彼,百戰不殆

• 5,865 posts
  • Name:Chao ❤
  • Fan Since:▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一
  • Fav. Laker:♛ Kobe Bryant

Posted October 06, 2013 - 10:44 AM

Ruben: "He didn't pay for any of the equipment, so why should he get paid?"

Carlos: "Bought my own equipment. With my own money. It's my equipment. First off, this fool wanted me to pay for HIS equipment. Why would I pay for something that's not mine?"

Sounds like if you are going to partner up, you should plan out the finer details before things get rolling. Partners usually share equipment, time and money.

wKNsigp.png

"I'm always a firm believer in us being able to make our own decisions." --Kobe Bryant

#4 lakersp4p

lakersp4p

Rookie

• 812 posts

Posted October 06, 2013 - 11:09 AM

i still dont know whose telling the truth

ruben said theyve only gotten paid once

carlos says first paycheck was 800, then 900 then i think another 900

carlos claims he does alot for their channel and ideas and stuff

but to ruben he sees it different

but if i were to be partners with somebody, yes my partner will get his share

i dont think ruben wanted carlos to pay for the equipment but to hold off and pay for the devices he paid for

but carlos wants the ppl to view it that way

maybe its just my perception of carlos, the vid he deleted (ruben's second vid) made him look like an a$$

• 40,395 posts

Posted October 06, 2013 - 03:23 PM

Yeah, Carlos' perception & image he puts out there doesn't help his case much at all. Sure he calmed down & seemed a bit more normal & respectable in the third video I posted, but enough damage has already been done with his douchery in the other that he tried to delete before Ruben was able to save it & put it up & he failed (Carlos that is).

Two more new vids to update this deal, both from Carlos (Sin City Cairo). Ruben still hasn't responded:

yo.

• 40,395 posts

Posted October 09, 2013 - 01:12 AM

Looks like Ruben is just back to pranking. He never really responded to Carlos anymore, but Carlos however, can't seem to let it go still. He went hard on Ruben:

yo.

#7 lakersp4p

lakersp4p

Rookie

• 812 posts

Posted October 09, 2013 - 02:43 AM

Looks like Ruben is just back to pranking. He never really responded to Carlos anymore, but Carlos however, can't seem to let it go still. He went hard on Ruben:

goodness!!! makes me hate him even more
and he actually think it's funny, not even a good impersonation in the first place
and he expects ppl to take his side? lol

the 2nd vid when he was calm, he couldn't even look at the camera which is not typically him
he just tried to play with the dog while talking

• 40,395 posts

Posted October 09, 2013 - 01:07 PM

^ He brought the 5 pound dog out only to appear more calm & humble. Desperate for some sympathy approval. He's already been exposed more imo for his real shady self in a few of those other videos where he acts all egomaniac-ish.

yo.

#9 -Wade-

-Wade-

知己知彼,百戰不殆

• 5,865 posts
  • Name:Chao ❤
  • Fan Since:▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一
  • Fav. Laker:♛ Kobe Bryant

Posted October 09, 2013 - 09:09 PM

Maybe this is why Rueben did not want to do skits and parodies with Carlos... the dude obviously sucks at them! It must be too cold out for his toes to do pranks... anyhow, I always thought the argumentum ad hominem abusive was one of the lowest classes of fallacies one could utilize toward furthering their argument. The only people Carlos is continuously attracting toward his future videos are drama junkies. Grown-ups usually let it go after their conclusive rebuttal...

Edited by -Wade-, October 09, 2013 - 09:10 PM.

wKNsigp.png

"I'm always a firm believer in us being able to make our own decisions." --Kobe Bryant

• 40,395 posts

Posted October 10, 2013 - 11:42 PM

Doesn't look like he's stopping any time soon. He just released another:

yo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users