Retire his jersey.

¡Hala Madrid! Neymar Rules!  

#62 Чад

Чад

Kings

• 3,924 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted January 23, 2014 - 11:03 AM

“Swag Mamba? Nah. Nah. I’m Swaggy P, baby,” Young said upon hearing the suggestion. “Can’t be no Mamba. I don’t want to be a snake. I like the flash of the jewelry. I’m a flashy man. Look at my backpack, baby.”

Don't call him the Swag Mamba.

¡Hala Madrid! Neymar Rules!  

#63 marbleman

marbleman

Rookie

• 53 posts
  • Name:Walter Ordjonikidze
  • Fan Since:1990

Posted January 30, 2014 - 09:59 AM

If Nick Young wants to be a Laker for life, he has to accept his $ 1.2 mil player option for 2014 - 2015 season.Then, next summer, he can get a new contract for 4 or 5 years with a lot better numbers.That kind of gesture will allow our management to sign several good free agents this summer like K.Lowry, E.Bledsoe, E.Turner and Gr.Monroe. But, if he choose the money, over the chanse to play for his chaldhood favorite team, then we have to let him go.

#64 NasWutangKB24

NasWutangKB24

KUSH

• 868 posts

Posted January 30, 2014 - 11:13 AM

"An NBA agent close to the Los Angeles Lakers said it's "very possible" it could be between $6 million and $8 million for 2014-15.

"He's helped himself out tremendously," the agent said. "Two-guards are a premium in this league."

http://bleacherrepor...g-2-guards-more

#65 Icker

Icker

Hall Of Fame

• 9,017 posts

Posted January 30, 2014 - 07:20 PM

If nick young is worth 8 mill, how is Demar DeRozan's contract so bad

#66 CLIPPERS_RUN_LA

CLIPPERS_RUN_LA

Rookie

• 688 posts
  • Fan Since:1986
  • Fav. Laker:Jeremy Lin and Boozer

Posted October 19, 2014 - 05:12 PM

The Nick Young Sideshow is not helpful to the team.  He is always joking around, smiling, and just acting like a buffoon - and he doesn't give LAL much on the court!    If the Lakers are going to make a turnaround, they need to deal Nick Young asap.

Please "Like" my comments if you agree.

#67 Majesty

Majesty

Luol Deng's cousin is awesome. Thanks for the pizza!!

• 44,149 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted October 19, 2014 - 05:22 PM

Kobe doesn't care about Nick Young's antics because when the lights turn on and when it comes to competition Nick Young is always trying to win and has a killer instinct. 

Kobe pretty much put it best when he said that Nick is super competitive and wants to win and also"Nick has his moments to be Swaggy P and it's fantastic. But he understands that in order for him to be 'Swaggy P' he has to put in the work and have the results, or nobody's gonna give a [expletive]."  

Edited by Majesty, October 19, 2014 - 05:22 PM.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores

#68 CLIPPERS_RUN_LA

CLIPPERS_RUN_LA

Rookie

• 688 posts
  • Fan Since:1986
  • Fav. Laker:Jeremy Lin and Boozer

Posted October 22, 2014 - 01:20 PM

Kobe doesn't care about Nick Young's antics because when the lights turn on and when it comes to competition Nick Young is always trying to win and has a killer instinct. 

Kobe pretty much put it best when he said that Nick is super competitive and wants to win and also"Nick has his moments to be Swaggy P and it's fantastic. But he understands that in order for him to be 'Swaggy P' he has to put in the work and have the results, or nobody's gonna give a [expletive]."  

I'm not talking about Kobe, nowhere in my post do I mention Kobe.   I'm talking about the future of the Lakers. 

Please "Like" my comments if you agree.

#69 LakerGeezer

LakerGeezer

Sixth Man

• 2,889 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Dennis Rodman

Posted October 22, 2014 - 04:07 PM

The Nick Young Sideshow is not helpful to the team.  He is always joking around, smiling, and just acting like a buffoon - and he doesn't give LAL much on the court!    If the Lakers are going to make a turnaround, they need to deal Nick Young asap.

You know, your post actually makes me want to defend the guy, and I am no NY fan at all.  Who cares about joking off the court, I only care whether he is a good locker room guy and produces on the court.

Debbie Downer

#70 LakerGeezer

LakerGeezer

Sixth Man

• 2,889 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Dennis Rodman

Posted October 22, 2014 - 04:08 PM

I'm not talking about Kobe, nowhere in my post do I mention Kobe.   I'm talking about the future of the Lakers. 

You will soon learn ... all conversations lead to Kobe eventually.  I wonder what Kobe's view on the Ottawa shootings is?

Debbie Downer

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users