62 replies to this topic

#61 CLIPPERS_RUN_LA

CLIPPERS_RUN_LA

Rookie

• 69 posts
  • Fan Since:1986
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted October 22, 2014 - 01:20 PM

Kobe doesn't care about Nick Young's antics because when the lights turn on and when it comes to competition Nick Young is always trying to win and has a killer instinct. 

Kobe pretty much put it best when he said that Nick is super competitive and wants to win and also"Nick has his moments to be Swaggy P and it's fantastic. But he understands that in order for him to be 'Swaggy P' he has to put in the work and have the results, or nobody's gonna give a [expletive]."  

I'm not talking about Kobe, nowhere in my post do I mention Kobe.   I'm talking about the future of the Lakers. 

#62 LakerGeezer

LakerGeezer

Off The Bench

• 2,092 posts
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Dennis Rodman

Posted October 22, 2014 - 04:07 PM

The Nick Young Sideshow is not helpful to the team.  He is always joking around, smiling, and just acting like a buffoon - and he doesn't give LAL much on the court!    If the Lakers are going to make a turnaround, they need to deal Nick Young asap.

You know, your post actually makes me want to defend the guy, and I am no NY fan at all.  Who cares about joking off the court, I only care whether he is a good locker room guy and produces on the court.

Debbie Downer

#63 LakerGeezer

LakerGeezer

Off The Bench

• 2,092 posts
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Dennis Rodman

Posted October 22, 2014 - 04:08 PM

I'm not talking about Kobe, nowhere in my post do I mention Kobe.   I'm talking about the future of the Lakers. 

You will soon learn ... all conversations lead to Kobe eventually.  I wonder what Kobe's view on the Ottawa shootings is?

Debbie Downer

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users