Photo

Chris Brown Calls Out Jay-Z & Compares Himself To Trayvon Martin

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

• 40,603 posts

Posted September 24, 2013 - 02:37 PM

Chris Brown: Jay Z Stabs Somebody, Yet I’m Vilified Like Trayvon Martin Due To Racism

“This is something I’ve been dealing with for the past maybe five years. Anybody with a voice – Tupac, Michael Jackson, the Notorious B.I.G. – gets formatted … except maybe for Jay Z, who is accepted by White America because he shakes hands and kisses babies. No disrespect, because I’m a fan, but nobody brings up the fact that he stabbed somebody and sold drugs. He gets a pass.”

Chris Brown compares himself to Trayvon Martin, claiming an underlying racism is responsible for his treatment in the hands of the public eye:

chris-brown-jay-z-jet-magazine-092113-40

“I identify with Trayvon 100 percent as far as living in 2013 and still dealing with blatant racism. This generation is so used to racism that it’s normal; we don’t care. We aren’t on drugs or catching AIDS, but they still look at us as ni**as.”

Read more at http://www.inquisitr...4FFOjxrDR8tX.99

yo.

#2 -Wade-

-Wade-

知己知彼,百戰不殆

• 6,079 posts
  • Name:Chao ❤
  • Fan Since:▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一
  • Fav. Laker:♛ Kobe Bryant

Posted September 24, 2013 - 03:29 PM

This is why C.B. is a loser.

wKNsigp.png

"I'm always a firm believer in us being able to make our own decisions." --Kobe Bryant

#3 Ven

Ven

Chemist

• 3,046 posts
  • Fan Since:1994-5
  • Fav. Laker:Jack

Posted September 24, 2013 - 03:30 PM

“I identify with Trayvon 100 percent as far as living in 2013 and still dealing with blatant racism. This generation is so used to racism that it’s normal; we don’t care. We aren’t on drugs or catching AIDS, but they still look at us as ni**as.”

Read more at http://www.inquisitr...4FFOjxrDR8tX.99

It's such a challenge not to say something stereotypical, but ultimately he is an idiot that is a millionaire and a celebrity who consonantly portrays himself in a negative manner in the media from abuse to drugs, that actually goes for most musicians, let alone nearly all rappers.

Racism is the notion that one race displays stereotypical characteristics that tend to portray them in negative, manner especially when bolstering another race. He is a racist whose voice unfortunately gets mentioned.

#4 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,198 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted September 24, 2013 - 03:51 PM

I've figured it all out...

See what happens is, some people make deals with the devil. They relinquish common sense in exchange for riches. 

Pau Gasol is GONE

#5 KobeWillReturnTriumphant

KobeWillReturnTriumphant

TheNefariousJim&HisSilverSpoon

• 1,874 posts
  • Fan Since:Showtime
  • Fav. Laker:Magic/Kobe/Tony Smith

Posted September 24, 2013 - 06:00 PM

Ah yes, the brilliance of the trashmaster.  CB is as dumb as the day is long.

#6 RobBlake

RobBlake

Sixth Man

• 2,826 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, Fisher, Magic

Posted September 24, 2013 - 11:19 PM

so, CB, who beat his GF, is similar to a kid who got ran down and shot walking innocently down the street.

This [expletive] has lost his damn mind.. or he never got it back.

ap1.png

#7 BasketballIQ

BasketballIQ

Superstar

• 7,459 posts
  • Name:2 Jordans and 2 Steves
  • Fav. Laker:24

Posted September 25, 2013 - 08:03 AM

He fought his girlfriend and she lost. 

Anytime a man and a woman exchange blows, it isn't always 'beating".

"Beating" a woman connotes that only one person was involved.

They drank and possibly did coke and fought and he went crazy.

not giving him a pass, but every domestic case is different and I wouldn't call him a "woman beater".

Just like aI wouldn't callJay-Z an attempted murderer

#8 RobBlake

RobBlake

Sixth Man

• 2,826 posts

Posted September 25, 2013 - 11:05 AM

He fought his girlfriend and she lost. 

Anytime a man and a woman exchange blows, it isn't always 'beating".

"Beating" a woman connotes that only one person was involved.

They drank and possibly did coke and fought and he went crazy.

not giving him a pass, but every domestic case is different and I wouldn't call him a "woman beater".

Just like aI wouldn't callJay-Z an attempted murderer

No, it's beating. Point blank. If Rih. was like some of the woman I know, who work in woman prisions, then it would prob. be an even fight because those type of woman are scary as hell. But, rih is no where close to being a real imposing physical threat, which he why he spent jail time and she didn't. He beat her.

ap1.png

#9 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,894 posts
  • Name:Tyler
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:The mamba

Posted September 25, 2013 - 01:58 PM

CB...you beat a woman. Shut the [expletive] up coward.

"No Justice. No Peace. Jail the Racist Police!"

• 40,603 posts

Posted September 25, 2013 - 02:03 PM

He needs to stop trying to find a way to minimize what he did. You can't have it both ways. Just leave it at owning up 100% what you did and acknowledging it was completely wrong, which I believe he's done before, but stop continuously then coming out & making statements trying to lessen the severity of it. You're only making yourself look worse. Better then to simply not talk about it at all & ignore those questions if you can't answer properly.

yo.

#11 Icker

Icker

Hall Of Fame

• 9,011 posts

Posted September 25, 2013 - 03:22 PM

This happened like 3 years ago? Lol, I think it's time people start to move on. I can see where he's coming from, it's frustrating being judged on a single mistake that happened when he was basically a kid. Especially since he repeatedly apologized for his actions and did various community work. It's pretty ridiculous that it has dragged on this long.

#12 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,894 posts

Posted September 25, 2013 - 03:36 PM

This happened like 3 years ago? Lol, I think it's time people start to move on. I can see where he's coming from, it's frustrating being judged on a single mistake that happened when he was basically a kid. Especially since he repeatedly apologized for his actions and did various community work. It's pretty ridiculous that it has dragged on this long.

well...thats what comes with fame. He should of known....

#13 Icker

Icker

Hall Of Fame

• 9,011 posts

Posted September 25, 2013 - 06:34 PM

So because he's famous, we as a society, should throw away any sort of empathy that we own? It's a pretty ridiculous thought if you're asking me. He's still just a young man who made a mistake. I know at my age, I'm going to do a lot of stupid [expletive] just due to my pure naivety. In no way would those mistakes reflect on my intelligence or how good of a person I am. They're just growing pains and life lessons that everybody has to go through. One of the reason why I feel like it's so unfair that we put this guy through so much constant harassment.

#14 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,894 posts

Posted September 26, 2013 - 08:40 AM

So because he's famous, we as a society, should throw away any sort of empathy that we own? It's a pretty ridiculous thought if you're asking me. He's still just a young man who made a mistake. I know at my age, I'm going to do a lot of stupid [expletive] just due to my pure naivety. In no way would those mistakes reflect on my intelligence or how good of a person I am. They're just growing pains and life lessons that everybody has to go through. One of the reason why I feel like it's so unfair that we put this guy through so much constant harassment.

Not saying i agree with it but that comes with fame. And hitting another famous person, who has a ton of fans, doesn't help either. However, when he trys to minimize what he has done..it is annoying.

#15 RobBlake

RobBlake

Sixth Man

• 2,826 posts

Posted September 26, 2013 - 12:02 PM

I don't recall ever abusing or physically beating someone due to my naivety. There is no excuse for it.

Being famous is a different ballgame. Being popular leaves one life up in the open. Most of the time, they love that due to it equates to making millions.

Edited by RobBlake, September 26, 2013 - 12:04 PM.

ap1.png

#16 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

The Don, Cappo & Consigliere'

• 11,595 posts
  • Name:LT
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted October 03, 2013 - 04:34 AM

so, CB, who beat his GF, is similar to a kid who got ran down and shot walking innocently down the street.

This [expletive] has lost his damn mind.. or he never got it back.

CB...you beat a woman. Shut the [expletive] up coward.

nothing more to add after ^^

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users