Photo

Louis C.K. Is Strongly Against Kids Having Cell Phones & People Who Text & Drive; Also Makes Great Points About Texting In General Among Other Things

Conan

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

• 40,385 posts

Posted September 21, 2013 - 01:07 AM

He came out on Conan recently & I saw this. Wanted to share cause I thought it was pretty great. He not only was funny (as he often is), but more importantly I found him and his points to be incredibly deep here.

Edited by    , September 21, 2013 - 01:17 AM.

yo.

#2 Air Apparent

Air Apparent

"Never underestimate the heart of a CHAMPION!"

• 8,477 posts

Posted September 21, 2013 - 04:56 AM

he's awesome

bw1wOGf.png

#3 Ven

Ven

Chemist

• 2,988 posts
  • Fan Since:1994-5
  • Fav. Laker:Jack

Posted September 21, 2013 - 08:18 AM

The sad part is majority of what he said should for the most part be common sense to most American's by now.

#4 RobBlake

RobBlake

Off The Bench

• 2,092 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, Fisher, Magic

Posted September 21, 2013 - 10:27 PM

while for the most part i'm happy for the tech. that makes it easier to live everyday.. i'm forever jealous of the simpler times my mom and grand parents had. I have little incentive to go outside unless for school or something because it's so easy to be distracted by electronics. I feel I would have better communication skills and be a better introspective thinker. It's something i'm going to contenplate as i start to have children

ap1.png

#5 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,418 posts
  • Name:Tyler
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:The mamba

Posted September 22, 2013 - 09:30 AM

while for the most part i'm happy for the tech. that makes it easier to live everyday.. i'm forever jealous of the simpler times my mom and grand parents had. I have little incentive to go outside unless for school or something because it's so easy to be distracted by electronics. I feel I would have better communication skills and be a better introspective thinker. It's something i'm going to contenplate as i start to have children

This might be the only thing negative I have got from electronics. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Conan

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users