25 replies to this topic

#21 RobBlake

RobBlake

Off The Bench

• 2,198 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, Fisher, Magic

Posted September 16, 2013 - 09:09 AM

Everyone knew of his claims before the enrttered the draft.

Why do people have any ill will towrad people getting money?

Go out and hustle and stop hating everyone's else's.

It's like people getting mad at artists who care more about money than critical acclaim or fans or whatever.

I never got into knocking people's hustle. Royce White hurt no one, even if he is a con artist.

But on a serious note, why would someone NOT want to play in the NBA i f they are skilled enough?

It feels like there is a general lack of trust in young athletes of a certain background.

It's absurd.

or how he is being investigated for domestic abuse, i believe?

ap1.png

• 40,395 posts

Posted September 16, 2013 - 08:40 PM

Wheres the proof.......all I see are "claims".

You know that saying where there's smoke, there's fire? Well in this case, there's not just some smoke, but A LOT. I've been following this guy's career long enough to discontinue to give him the benefit of the doubt such as you, JEN, B-ball IQ, & whomever else. At first, I was completely on his side & even sympathized with him to some extent. First few negative stories broke about him and I let it slide. Benefit of the doubt still intact. Then as time went on, it didn't stop. More & more came to light and I simply couldn't find myself still not believing not any of it whatsoever was true, especially with the better sources on the matter, not low cred. & cheap. You may say I'm gullible on this eventhough I didn't break from the start and had my process, but there's such a thing as being gullible to denial as well.

yo.

#23 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,463 posts
  • Name:Tyler
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:The mamba

Posted September 17, 2013 - 07:41 AM

You know that saying where there's smoke, there's fire? Well in this case, there's not just some smoke, but A LOT. I've been following this guy's career long enough to discontinue to give him the benefit of the doubt such as you, JEN, B-ball IQ, & whomever else. At first, I was completely on his side & even sympathized with him to some extent. First few negative stories broke about him and I let it slide. Benefit of the doubt still intact. Then as time went on, it didn't stop. More & more came to light and I simply couldn't find myself still not believing not any of it whatsoever was true, especially with the better sources on the matter, not low cred. & cheap. You may say I'm gullible on this eventhough I didn't break from the start and had my process, but there's such a thing as being gullible to denial as well.

got any links to some of these negative stories?

• 40,395 posts

Posted September 17, 2013 - 12:02 PM

^ Lol, I'm not gonna' go that far to do all the work for you.

yo.

#25 Warren2ThaG

Warren2ThaG

• 7,484 posts
  • Name:Danny P
  • Fan Since:1992
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted September 17, 2013 - 12:05 PM

he's a borderline rapist and huge druggie

All About Tha NW

russelwilsonfinalforums.jpg
"It's gonna take the man in me to conquer this insanity..." -Tupac.
-----------------------

• 40,395 posts

Posted September 17, 2013 - 12:10 PM

^ No he's not. Those are false claims and lies from terrible sources. He's completely innocent. One of the most harmless individuals you'll ever meet.

yo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users