Photo

Is Royce White Possibly A Con Artist?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

• 40,407 posts

Posted September 14, 2013 - 02:30 AM

http://blacksportson...parties-photos/

“Last month, Royce invited two Mexican strippers from Minneapolis to stay at his home. He paid them each two-racks so he could humiliate them, and he and his boys could gang-bang them. He even videotaped the entire session.”

“Royce loves guns. He likes playing with ‘em. He even keeps a hand gun under his pillow when he sleeps.”

“Royce likes to show his sex tapes to his house guests when they come to his spot in Sugarland [Houston]. That house is used for GMB’s office … and it’s sex central station!”

Royce-White-Sex-Party-weed.jpg

“Royce has four baby mommas … two from Minneapolis, one from Miami and one from Houston. He’s beaten on all of them, and even gave one of them chlamydia last month. He’s got three daughters and one son and doesn’t provide child support for any of them. They’re all scared to call the cops ’cause they know he can snap.”

Royce-White-Sex-Parties.jpg

Read more at http://blacksportson...6AuHvLseD610.99

yo.

#2 FranklinPeanuts

FranklinPeanuts

Just A Fan

• 3,262 posts
  • Name:JP
  • Fan Since:Since 1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted September 14, 2013 - 03:59 AM

He stole money from the nba and I feel he used his disability as his excuse.
Posted Image

#3 ツ  

ツ  

All-Star

• 5,678 posts
  • Fan Since:2003
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted September 14, 2013 - 07:24 AM

He stole money from the nba and I feel he used his disability as his excuse.

wouldn't he be playing if he wanted more money? doesnt make sense...

#4 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,472 posts
  • Name:Tyler
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:The mamba

Posted September 14, 2013 - 08:10 AM

until theres evidence on all those claims, I don't believe it.

#5 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,396 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted September 14, 2013 - 08:35 AM

Lots of damaging claims there. I'll wait for a better source of info.

#6 Legendary834

Legendary834

Immortal

• 121 posts
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted September 14, 2013 - 11:24 AM

These are some serious claims, from the way people were describing his anxiety I assumed he was sitting at home all day thinking about getting on a plane like:

scared_medium.gif

But if this is true he needs to trade his NBA uniform for a prison jumpsuit.

Edited by Legendary834, September 14, 2013 - 11:25 AM.

#7 Ven

Ven

Chemist

• 3,003 posts
  • Fan Since:1994-5
  • Fav. Laker:Jack

Posted September 14, 2013 - 01:49 PM

Move over Howard, we have a new contender for the Kemp title.

#8 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 37,183 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted September 14, 2013 - 01:57 PM

Move over Howard, we have a new contender for the Kemp title.

Kemp played

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#9 JEN

JEN

Legend

• 27,058 posts

Posted September 14, 2013 - 02:09 PM

I know (social) anxiety levels range for every one that suffers from it. Some are worse than others. Maybe it's just me though, but if his social anxiety issues are that bad (to where he had trouble playing in the NBA), I find it hard to believe he even did all this [expletive] god-knows-who is claiming. I agree with Legendary384, the way his anxiety's been described before, it sounds quite bad. But who am I to judge or say that so-and-so isn't having a personal battle with something like anxiety. Like I said earlier, everyone has it different.

Regardless though, something about these claims just don't add up, whether or not you consider his anxiety issues..

• 40,407 posts

Posted September 14, 2013 - 02:23 PM

^ I believe there's at least some truth to some of those claims if not all. If you care enough or have time, just do a google search on him and you'll find countless incidents & problems he's been involved in. He doesn't have a great track record. It's not like these claims or accusations just came outta' nowhere. If that were the case, then I'd be more willing to give him close to the full benefit of the doubt, but sadly for him, that's just not the case.

yo.

#11 TKainZero

TKainZero

Renaissance Man

• 13,592 posts
  • Fan Since:1986

Posted September 14, 2013 - 06:43 PM

He did so good in the Vegas league his first year, he may have never left mentally

If there is even partial truth to this, I'm sure the story will get bigger and bigger

• 40,407 posts

Posted September 14, 2013 - 11:31 PM

I'll always remember CJ calling him mini-LeBron.

It's a shame he hasn't been seen here though since Darius Morris left.

yo.

#13 Jay Cee

Jay Cee

• 1,569 posts
  • Name:James
  • Fav. Laker:The Mamba

Posted September 15, 2013 - 08:14 AM

I've had a strong feeling he's a con artist since he entered the draft. I've known a person for years who had a serious anxiety disorder, stemming from growing up with an abusive father. She lived in a psych ward for a few months at one point, and she still sees a psychiatrist weekly because she attempted to kill herself over her anxiety disorder 6 years ago. If you were a patient of hers (she's a dentist) or just met her you would think she's completely normal though. She's in control of whatever she was living with before.

My point is everyone reacts to social anxiety differently, but I can tell you that even if Royce White has it just half as bad as she had it, he never would've entered the NBA draft with the intention of actually playing. He knew that playing in the NBA means being under intense media scrutiny, playing in front of 12,000+ people every game, flying across the country, etc. The spotlight for basketball players is brighter than any other major team sport because of the extremely close proximity of the fans, the number of people on the court with you, and the small playing surface. There's no helmet to hide under, it's only you and 9 other guys, center stage every night.

So to me there are two reasons a person like Royce would ever even consider entering the draft:

1) He does have an anxiety disorder and he believed he could work through it and eventually fulfill his dream of playing in the NBA. I sincerely hope it's this reason, but I highly doubt it.

2) He does have an anxiety disorder, but entered the draft despite it with the intention of collecting a paycheck. He has social anxiety, knew he won't fly on a plane, refused to participate in the D-League and missed several days of training camp. My point here is he knew his limitations yet still entered the draft and took a $3.3 million guaranteed contract. Basically he stole from Houston, he promised something he couldn't deliver, something he knew he wouldn't live up to. Maybe Houston is partly to blame too, they knew the risks. But in this scenario White is a liar and a thief. He never intended to play or fly or even attempt to make the team by accepting his D-League assignment, he just wanted the money.

I don't believe he's faking it, because he's talented enough to play in the NBA and could stand to make a lot more money playing, so why wouldn't he?

Nobody with an anxiety disorder as bad as he claims his is would enter the draft for any reason other than some fast, easy money.

#14 TKainZero

TKainZero

Renaissance Man

• 13,592 posts
  • Fan Since:1986

Posted September 15, 2013 - 12:55 PM

And the media defended him the entire time

• 40,407 posts

Posted September 15, 2013 - 03:07 PM

^ Cause his dirty laundry hadn't been aired out yet, but over time, tons of stories & incidents started to come to light & painted a very different picture of him & his true character.

yo.

#16 BasketballIQ

BasketballIQ

All-Star

• 6,879 posts
  • Name:2 Jordans and 2 Steves
  • Fav. Laker:24

Posted September 15, 2013 - 08:29 PM

Everyone knew of his claims before the enrttered the draft.

Why do people have any ill will towrad people getting money?

Go out and hustle and stop hating everyone's else's.

It's like people getting mad at artists who care more about money than critical acclaim or fans or whatever.

I never got into knocking people's hustle. Royce White hurt no one, even if he is a con artist.

But on a serious note, why would someone NOT want to play in the NBA i f they are skilled enough?

It feels like there is a general lack of trust in young athletes of a certain background.

It's absurd.

• 40,407 posts

Posted September 15, 2013 - 10:12 PM

^ It's not just about that. The money thing would be one thing, but it doesn't help to feel sorry for him or sympathize with as much when you consider all the other countless baggage around him. [expletive]ed up disturbing fetishes, extreme & illegal mistreatment of Women, etc.

yo.

#18 Jay Cee

Jay Cee

• 1,569 posts
  • Name:James
  • Fav. Laker:The Mamba

Posted September 16, 2013 - 04:53 AM

When an artist sells out at least they keep making music, they keep working. Even if it is for a paycheck. White never even put in the effort, just took the money and ran.

#19 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,472 posts
  • Name:Tyler
  • Fav. Laker:The mamba

Posted September 16, 2013 - 08:10 AM

^ It's not just about that. The money thing would be one thing, but it doesn't help to feel sorry for him or sympathize with as much when you consider all the other countless baggage around him. [expletive]ed up disturbing fetishes, extreme & illegal mistreatment of Women, etc.

Wheres the proof.......all I see are "claims".

#20 MrKnowItAll

MrKnowItAll

Starter

• 5,211 posts
  • Name:Yosif
  • Fan Since:I was born
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe bryant

Posted September 16, 2013 - 08:21 AM

What a baller.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users