#1 b.diddy2417

b.diddy2417

Rookie

• 348 posts
  • Name:Brian
  • Fan Since:since i was 5
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted September 10, 2013 - 11:41 AM

However, if you’re a GM that has room for a prospect big on your roster — one you can really send to your D-League affiliate for stretches as he needs more seasoning (he averaged 9.8 points, 6.0 rebounds and 3.1 blocks in the D-League last year and looked raw) — Melo could be a good fit.

http://probasketball...-training-camp/

#2 Jody Smokes

Jody Smokes

Superstar

• 7,627 posts
  • Fan Since:2003
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted September 10, 2013 - 06:25 PM

Melo is pure trash and I'd bet my last dime he won't make it in the NBA past a 12th man.  Dude was 1st round pick that got traded for Donte Greene.  The Celtics traded him when they dont even have a true C on their roster lol.

"Blake and Parker are good at canceling each other out till our bench point guard comes in"  - Majesty aka Bird Ish (12/4/13)

#3 Majesty

Majesty

Luol Deng's cousin is awesome. Thanks for the pizza!!

• 44,919 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted September 10, 2013 - 10:06 PM

Melo is pure trash and I'd bet my last dime he won't make it in the NBA past a 12th man.  Dude was 1st round pick that got traded for Donte Greene.  The Celtics traded him when they dont even have a true C on their roster lol.

he could have helped them get Wiggins! :P

"Bryant had come to rage against the idea that Howard's clownish disposition could overtake the locker room, the Lakers' culture, and had warned Howard that he would never, ever let it happen." 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users