Photo

Reminder

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

• 40,400 posts

Posted September 03, 2013 - 07:50 PM

Special appearance by Kam, solid 

:cool2:

Talk about an understatement. I don't think he's made an appearance here in years. Nothing short of a miracle, but if he suddenly shows up like that, you know feces must be serious. Good sign.

yo.

#22 Jaime Quintanilla

Jaime Quintanilla

SI ME GUSTA!

• 4,344 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted September 04, 2013 - 08:55 PM

Just to update everyone, I've taken notes of everything you've given us. We'll be discussing them soon to see what our options are.

We'll try to keep you updated as much as we can, but please know that this will take some time and that we're doing a lot of things behind the scenes to keep moving forward to the next chapter of the forums.

Don't stop sending us your feedback and suggestions. Everything you've send us just proves again that you guys care for Laker Nation as much as we do.

Thanks, Nation.

#23 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,386 posts

Posted September 04, 2013 - 09:03 PM

Just to update everyone, I've taken notes of everything you've given us. We'll be discussing them soon to see what our options are.

We'll try to keep you updated as much as we can, but please know that this will take some time and that we're doing a lot of things behind the scenes to keep moving forward to the next chapter of the forums.

Don't stop sending us your feedback and suggestions. Everything you've send us just proves again that you guys care for Laker Nation as much as we do.

Thanks, Nation.

lakers-celebration-o.gif

• 40,400 posts

Posted September 06, 2013 - 12:12 PM

Crap I just remembered one pretty important in my opinion. Don't think it's been mentioned. Allow more for more image extensions. It's frustrating sometimes when you try to post an image and it says some BS about that image extension not being allowed or accepted.

yo.

#25 Jaime Quintanilla

Jaime Quintanilla

SI ME GUSTA!

• 4,344 posts

Posted September 06, 2013 - 08:19 PM

Crap I just remembered one pretty important in my opinion. Don't think it's been mentioned. Allow more for more image extensions. It's frustrating sometimes when you try to post an image and it says some BS about that image extension not being allowed or accepted.

Which one's?

#26 Ham

Ham

Rap Enthusiast

• 6,551 posts
  • Fan Since:Showtime
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant

Posted September 11, 2013 - 09:28 PM

Wade is like the awesome tech-savy person in this forum. I think he should hold a position

Mike D'Antoni is GARBAGE.

• 40,400 posts

Posted September 11, 2013 - 09:36 PM

^ He could potentially take this place to new levels no doubt, but that's sorta out of our hands. Kam, Nug, & RD would have to discuss that with one another I guess I don't know. I would definitely love to see it though.

yo.

#28 Ham

Ham

Rap Enthusiast

• 6,551 posts
  • Fan Since:Showtime
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant

Posted September 11, 2013 - 09:43 PM

I know just saying I, and I guess we, endorse it

Mike D'Antoni is GARBAGE.

• 40,400 posts

Posted September 18, 2013 - 08:29 PM

One of those things that just came to mind that I forgot to mention a while back when this topic was hot (or at least close), is there any way we can have the notes option incorporated again? It was an extremely useful tool to me whenever I didn't exactly feel the need to bookmark something, but at least have it stored there as like a quick reminder of whatever need be or stored note. It wouldn't seem to me like it's such a hard thing to add again, but I'm not in the know so I wouldn't know for sure. I can only speculate.

I believe the section or function was titled 'Manage notes' or something of the like. Please I ask whomever is in charge of the future changes to consider this option.

Honestly, it's even a far greater priority for me than the other suggestion I offered about restoring and reviving the profile page like old times or more similar.

yo.

#30 LakersFanatic

LakersFanatic

Rookie

• 917 posts
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted October 10, 2013 - 07:07 PM

A great feature to have would be to turn our game time threads into live chat. Would be so much better if it was also mobile friendly

Edited by LakersFanatic, October 10, 2013 - 07:07 PM.

• 40,400 posts

Posted October 26, 2013 - 08:02 PM

Just curious, as the season opener is just around the corner now, are any of these supposed new changes expected to still be coming in anytime soon or was it all just mostly talk? Any update/s???

yo.

#32 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,386 posts

Posted October 27, 2013 - 08:06 AM

Just curious, as the season opener is just around the corner now, are any of these supposed new changes expected to still be coming in anytime soon or was it all just mostly talk? Any update/s???

Staff is working on everything. I can't give a definite date, but changes are coming.

#33 Saber

Saber

O.G.

• 13,306 posts
  • Name:Ivan
  • Fan Since:year 2000

Posted October 27, 2013 - 12:45 PM

I support the idea of being able to tag people in posts. It could show up as a notification to the other person. For example if someone wants to show me something or talk to me in a certain thread he can just tag me in a post rather than sending me a PM and I will know by seeing the notification ;)

Check me out on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/str8ridah

Message From Pac

#34 Jaime Quintanilla

Jaime Quintanilla

SI ME GUSTA!

• 4,344 posts

Posted October 31, 2013 - 08:43 PM

Be patient. It takes time.

• 40,400 posts

Posted November 07, 2013 - 01:58 AM

^ Can you give any sort of percentage more or less on the progress that's been done so far and or perhaps an estimated completion date?

yo.

#36 Jaime Quintanilla

Jaime Quintanilla

SI ME GUSTA!

• 4,344 posts

Posted November 09, 2013 - 08:52 PM

^ Can you give any sort of percentage more or less on the progress that's been done so far and or perhaps an estimated completion date?

We don't have a estimated completion date. We're not even thinking about when we think it will be done. If we did have one, and didn't get complete it by then, not only did we fail each other but the fans. We're just being patient as much as we hope you guys can be patient with us.

• 40,400 posts

Posted November 09, 2013 - 10:37 PM

^ fair-enough-o.gif

Thanks.

yo.

#38 Jaime Quintanilla

Jaime Quintanilla

SI ME GUSTA!

• 4,344 posts

Posted November 11, 2013 - 08:33 PM

UPDATE: On Saturday, Brandon and I tweaked a lot of things. Some of the things you'll notice, and some of the things you won't.

The huge update will be done much later in the future. 

Thank you,

Jaime Quintanilla

#39 ツ  

ツ  

All-Star

• 5,674 posts
  • Fan Since:2003

Posted November 11, 2013 - 08:45 PM

Why is the Front Office category now at the bottom of the forums? 

#40 Jaime Quintanilla

Jaime Quintanilla

SI ME GUSTA!

• 4,344 posts

Posted November 11, 2013 - 09:12 PM

Why is the Front Office category now at the bottom of the forums? 

Because people come here to talk Lakers, not read suggestions and announcements.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users