Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 36,079 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted September 01, 2013 - 01:44 AM

VIDEO: Watch the summer workout of Lakers camp invite Marcus Landry

marcus-landry.jpg

When you’ve been in the D-League for a few years and you’re suddenly handed a camp invite with the Los Angeles Lakers, it’s definitely worth putting in some work over the summer months. Marcus Landry is doing just that.

According to reports back in July, the Lakers invited Landry to their training camp this fall after he had a solid campaign with the purple and gold’s Summer League team in Las Vegas.

It seems that Landry doesn’t want to let this opportunity go to waste.

In the video below, Landry is shown putting in work on the practice floor, as he drills shot after shot from various positions on the court. The 6’7″ forward also goes through a number of dribbling drills, all while Kobe 8 sneakers.

Read More Here: http://lakerholicz.c...e-marcus-landry

Keep working hard.

I don't expect him to make the team as we already have Young but I like his work ethic, keep it up.  If Kobe decides to take a little longer getting back in "Mamba" shape I see us using him along with Meeks. As Young will start, and Harris will be a 4 till Kelly returns. He CAN play the 3.  So we'll see.

Again I think it depends what happens with Beasley but yeah, good luck Landry!

If we don't get Beasley it's gonna come down to this guy and CDR for that final spot after camp. 

We'll see.

Edited by Majesty, September 01, 2013 - 01:46 AM.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#2 lakersince75

lakersince75

Rookie

• 1,359 posts
  • Fan Since:1975
  • Fav. Laker:Kareem Abdul Jabbar

Posted September 01, 2013 - 03:13 AM

Just another norm 3. We need a hybrid freak like Beasley, Tyrus Thomas, Jeff Green or a young Lamar TYPE. One of the best moves the Lakers have made in history is when they drafted James Worthy as their next Power Forward at 6'9" 235lbs. They realized his small forward potential, had him lose 10lbs and the rest is history, a matchup nightmare

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users