Kobe-Wan Kenobi

The Man With Double Picks

• 1,568 posts
  • Name:Alex
  • Fan Since:My Birth
  • Fav. Laker:BlackMamba-Magic-Queensbridge

Posted May 28, 2014 - 07:50 AM

DAT TRAIN DAMMIT :smh:

I hope the physics won't be like that at all. GTA IV actually looks better.

sigkwk.jpg
KobeWanKenobi

There's gold and it's haunting and haunting; it's luring me on as of old; Yet it isn't the gold that I'm wanting So much as just finding the gold; It's the great, big, broad land 'way up yonder, It's the forest where silence has lease; It's the beauty that thrills me with wonder, It's the stillness that fills me with peace.

#42 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,152 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Mamba

Posted May 28, 2014 - 01:00 PM

Maybe its because of my top if the line big screen tv but watchdog looks pretty nice on my ps4 so i dont know whats the crying about.

MDA is an offensive genius. I hope he sticks to his guns and keeps doing what he does best: Run and Gun. That's the only way to coach.

#43 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 10,656 posts
  • Fan Since:Late '80s
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted May 28, 2014 - 01:10 PM

fun game, played a little on my friend's top of the line PC yesterday...

might get a PS4+this game in a few months

Posted Image

#44 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,152 posts

Posted May 28, 2014 - 01:21 PM

If you have a top of the line $5 bajilion dollar PC that can play everything in Super Utra mega settings, I suggest you get it on a PC instead if you are really into the "true 1080" though i did noticed the PC version look almost like the PS4 version.  One of the reasons why I get it on my PS4 instead of my PC is because I like my PS4 controller much better than my Logitec controller.  I refused playing any PC game that consist of using a Mouse and keyboard. I hate using a mouse and keyboard. I also have a 360 controller for my pc but i prefer the duelshock 4 against any controller.

MDA is an offensive genius. I hope he sticks to his guns and keeps doing what he does best: Run and Gun. That's the only way to coach.

#45 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 10,656 posts
  • Fan Since:Late '80s

Posted May 28, 2014 - 01:54 PM

^yea, he's got a 4k monitor (higher resolution than 1080p) and has all but maybe 1 setting on it's highest possible setting..game looks amazing on his comp

he has a wireless xbox 360 controller he uses w/ the PC, so controller isn't an issue either

he also downloaded the game, i'll be building a new computer over the next couple of months most likely, but i will probably still end up getting the game for PS4 for the online functionality...cracked PC games lose that aspect

Posted Image

#46 ace™

ace™

Most Interesting

• 10,153 posts
  • Name:Ray Donovan
  • Fan Since:1997

Posted May 28, 2014 - 02:08 PM

Ubisoft devs said everything as far as the city and civilians go is the same on PC and PS4.

Same amount of character models, city is same size, etc.

Only difference is visuals like lighting, rain(and other weather effects), textures, etc, all look better on PC.

#47 androsays

androsays

representing infinity with presidencies

• 4,749 posts
  • Name:andro
  • Fan Since:90s
  • Fav. Laker:kobe

Posted May 28, 2014 - 02:09 PM

DAT TRAIN DAMMIT :smh:

I hope the physics won't be like that at all. GTA IV actually looks better.

Wow

A couple weeks back, I cancelled my watch dogs preorder and placed it on the division. Looks like that was a good move on my part.

2div

#48 vong

vong

Sixth Man

• 3,165 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Goku

Posted May 28, 2014 - 04:05 PM

How is the game? My friend is telling me to pick it up to play with him on multiplayer, but I don't think I am.. I think... I'll just wait for Destiny beta in July.

tumblr_mnaoa3bkfX1qlxzroo1_250.gif

L7zqGhJ.png

alumni

#49 Danny

Danny

Rookie

• 399 posts
  • Name:Danny
  • Fan Since:1998

Posted May 28, 2014 - 06:53 PM

How is the game? My friend is telling me to pick it up to play with him on multiplayer, but I don't think I am.. I think... I'll just wait for Destiny beta in July.

It's fun, haven't played Multiplayer yet

#50 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,152 posts

Posted May 29, 2014 - 08:57 AM

tumblr_mnaoa3bkfX1qlxzroo1_250.gif

I dont get why people refuse to buy this game and get destiny instead. First of all its two totally different game. Ones a FPS and the other is a third person.   Why cant you just buy both? 

The hate for this game is just amazing to me.  We live in a world where it is very easy to hate on things. I know first hand as you can tell with my Clipper love.  But there are things that is justifiable for the hate like "the clippers" which takes years and dedication while some just hate because its a fun thing to do.  The game is fun. Play it and have an open mind.  Sure it doesn't look as good as it did compared to the 2012 E3 showing but its not that far apart. People make it sound like the game looks like sh**** when its not.  Even on an Xbox One which have the lowest resolution compared to PS4 and PC still looks good.   The gameplay is really fun and if you truely have an open mind and not hating on it cus you want to follow the crowd, there is not many reasons to hate this game.  Besides the hating on the graphics (which I still think is stupid) the hate for this game is "its just like GTAV."    It shows that people who said that never even play the game yet. All they did is watch it on youtube or whatever. Or go into stupid critic website that loves to hate on games.  It is NOT LIKE GTA V.   But lets say it is like GTA V.  I can argue that Destiny is just another lame FPS games.  I personally think FPS games are boring cus its all the same.  The only game I might thinking of getting is Wolvenstein mainly because of the story but to me FPS games are lame.  But I dont go around sh***Ting on FPS games telling people destiny is another COD or Battlefield or Halo.   IGN Beyond podcast did a nice section about why people love to hate and its so true. We live in a society now that its more fun to hate on a game than to actually play the game.  People love to emphasis on the negative instead of looking at the positive.   To me watchdog is one of the most fun games I played in years. I love GTA V and i love a lot of open world games. I dont see how people can find negative for these kinds of games when in reality they actually enjoyed it themselves.

#51 androsays

androsays

• 4,749 posts

Posted May 29, 2014 - 09:04 AM

I dont get why people refuse to buy this game and get destiny instead. First of all its two totally different game. Ones a FPS and the other is a third person.   Why cant you just buy both? 

The hate for this game is just amazing to me.  We live in a world where it is very easy to hate on things. I know first hand as you can tell with my Clipper love.  But there are things that is justifiable for the hate like "the clippers" which takes years and dedication while some just hate because its a fun thing to do.  The game is fun. Play it and have an open mind.  Sure it doesn't look as good as it did compared to the 2012 E3 showing but its not that far apart. People make it sound like the game looks like sh**** when its not.  Even on an Xbox One which have the lowest resolution compared to PS4 and PC still looks good.   The gameplay is really fun and if you truely have an open mind and not hating on it cus you want to follow the crowd, there is not many reasons to hate this game.  Besides the hating on the graphics (which I still think is stupid) the hate for this game is "its just like GTAV."    It shows that people who said that never even play the game yet. All they did is watch it on youtube or whatever. Or go into stupid critic website that loves to hate on games.  It is NOT LIKE GTA V.   But lets say it is like GTA V.  I can argue that Destiny is just another lame FPS games.  I personally think FPS games are boring cus its all the same.  The only game I might thinking of getting is Wolvenstein mainly because of the story but to me FPS games are lame.  But I dont go around sh***Ting on FPS games telling people destiny is another COD or Battlefield or Halo.   IGN Beyond podcast did a nice section about why people love to hate and its so true. We live in a society now that its more fun to hate on a game than to actually play the game.  People love to emphasis on the negative instead of looking at the positive.   To me watchdog is one of the most fun games I played in years. I love GTA V and i love a lot of open world games. I dont see how people can find negative for these kinds of games when in reality they actually enjoyed it themselves.

I can think of 60 reasons plus tax.

2div

#52 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,152 posts

Posted May 29, 2014 - 09:20 AM

Destiny wont come out until October and who knows, it might be delayed.   So dont tell me you can't afford 60 bucks in the span of 5 months or so.

#53 androsays

androsays

• 4,749 posts

Posted May 29, 2014 - 09:50 AM

it's not that I can't afford 60 bucks in a span of 5 months or so. it's that I'd rather prioritize on more important things and spend that hard earned money on rent, utilities, car insurance, and my phone bill. besides, i can wait that same 5 months to buy this [expletive] used for likely half the cost.

2div

#54 vong

vong

Sixth Man

• 3,165 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Goku

Posted May 29, 2014 - 04:08 PM

^ MY MAN.

The game looks fun, but I rather wait for it to have a price drop. Besides, I have Dota2 to keep me occupied for now.

tumblr_mocqmcldXn1svqe9ao1_500.gif

L7zqGhJ.png

alumni

#55 ace™

ace™

Most Interesting

• 10,153 posts
  • Name:Ray Donovan
  • Fan Since:1997

Posted May 29, 2014 - 04:17 PM

Those physics though! Lol.

Stuff like that shouldn't happen, point blank. Game was delayed, devs had more than enough time to tweak the physics engine so that silly things like that didn't happen.

Having said that, nothing looks game breaking. Most of those can be fixed with a patch.

#56 Kobe-Wan Kenobi

Kobe-Wan Kenobi

• 1,568 posts

Posted May 30, 2014 - 12:32 AM

W04PGxG.jpg

sigkwk.jpg
KobeWanKenobi

There's gold and it's haunting and haunting; it's luring me on as of old; Yet it isn't the gold that I'm wanting So much as just finding the gold; It's the great, big, broad land 'way up yonder, It's the forest where silence has lease; It's the beauty that thrills me with wonder, It's the stillness that fills me with peace.

#57 JGuez

JGuez

Off The Bench

• 2,496 posts

Posted May 30, 2014 - 07:35 AM

lol

I dont know if its still going on but apparently Target has/had a deal where you can buy Watchdogs + a year of PS+ for 85 bucks, so you save $25.

Picking up Mario Kart 8 today so contemplating if I want to get both.

#58 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,152 posts

Posted June 02, 2014 - 08:58 AM

How do you guys play Watch Dogs missions?   I know there is no wrong way of playing the game but I find it much more fun and satisfieng playing through most missions using stealth. I mean we can hack so why not right?   I know some love to just shoot up everybody like GTA but I tried to be as stealth as possible. I took out all the gaurds without them seeing me which was fun. Not sure how far you guys get but one mission you need to be stealth or else you automaticly fail. 

Edited by epicwolf, June 02, 2014 - 08:58 AM.

#59 Kobe-Wan Kenobi

Kobe-Wan Kenobi

• 1,568 posts

Posted June 02, 2014 - 09:39 AM

^ As stealth as possible. I try to hack literally everything.

Sorry for the OT, but do you remember the OG Loc's stealth mission in San Andreas? That was pretty dope and so different from the usual GTA missions.

sigkwk.jpg
KobeWanKenobi

#60 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 3,826 posts
  • Name:Joseph
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted June 05, 2014 - 02:07 PM

My friend got it, said it is really easy even on the hardest difficulty and is also not that much fun. Pretty much what I expected from the game.

All I want for Christmas is a Laker girl :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users