#2 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 3,939 posts
  • Name:Joseph
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted September 04, 2013 - 07:51 PM

Some people are really exciting for this game. My friend is buying it when the ps4 drops, after he beats it I will borrow and play it. I might like it, but I'm not really giddy for it as some are.

All I want for Christmas is a Laker girl :D

#3 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,322 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Mamba

Posted September 05, 2013 - 09:49 AM

I have two opinions on this game. The first time I've seen the gameplay at E3 last year, I was pretty blowned away. However, it was on a PS4.  So since it is on the next console I tried to ignore the awesome graphics and realism and actually concentrate on the game play itself.  I came out with two different opinions on it. One is the game is awesome, unique and intriguing.. The other is the game might not be all that. What I found out is that this game might be fun but at the same time fustrating at first. You might even scratch your heads sometimes and wondered whats the point?. Anybody who heard of this game knows what this game is all about.  It is about computer hacking. You can pretty much hack anything you see and control it as you please.  That sounds great and all but what is the point of hacking everything? I tried to read up on the storyline for this game and the story was very vagued. All you know about the plot is a guy name Aiden going around hacking stuff. Why? For what? What's his deal? Then you know about computer warfare and see who runs the computer in the U.S or whatever. Learning about the CtOS and all that nerdy mumbo jumbo that gives nerds and geeks a hard on. And ofcourse the hero is all about anti government which sadly most Americans are anti government.

As a guy who are not smart enough to consider himself a computer geek, I always put myself in the common men's world.  If one keep life simple, it will make it easier for everybody. WatchDog to me sounds like a fun game to play but I believe it can be extremely confusing and complicated for the norm to enjoy.  I see two people loving this kind of game. One are computer geeks and nerds and the other are anti government and conspiracy people.  People like me who just want a fun game to play and couldnt care less about all that might think this game is trying too hard to be different. But like i said, I have two opinions on this game. I also think it could be one of the game might win the game of the year because it is unique.

Edited by epicwolf, September 05, 2013 - 09:50 AM.

MDA is an offensive genius. I hope he sticks to his guns and keeps doing what he does best: Run and Gun. That's the only way to coach.

#4 Bjork

Bjork

Sugg

• 1,316 posts
  • Name:James
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:bean

Posted March 06, 2014 - 09:09 AM

MAY 27!!

#5 Ham

Ham

Rap Enthusiast

• 6,553 posts
  • Fan Since:Showtime
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant

Posted March 06, 2014 - 09:13 AM

Thank god it's after semester cause that's when I get my ps4.

Mike D'Antoni is GARBAGE.

#6 Kobe-Wan Kenobi

Kobe-Wan Kenobi

The Man With Double Picks

• 1,622 posts
  • Name:Alex
  • Fan Since:My Birth
  • Fav. Laker:BlackMamba-Magic-Queensbridge

Posted March 06, 2014 - 09:58 AM

Finally the release date!!!

DedSec Edition anyone? It's about £65/€80/$100 on Amazon.co.uk.

sigkwk.jpg
KobeWanKenobi

There's gold and it's haunting and haunting; it's luring me on as of old; Yet it isn't the gold that I'm wanting So much as just finding the gold; It's the great, big, broad land 'way up yonder, It's the forest where silence has lease; It's the beauty that thrills me with wonder, It's the stillness that fills me with peace.

#7 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,322 posts

Posted March 07, 2014 - 01:17 PM

The only reason why I preordered my ps4 last year was because of this game and this game only.  Saw it on the ps4 right after E3 and not a second sooner I went to gamestop and put down $100 for a ps4 preordered. 

MDA is an offensive genius. I hope he sticks to his guns and keeps doing what he does best: Run and Gun. That's the only way to coach.

#8 Bjork

Bjork

Sugg

• 1,316 posts

Posted March 10, 2014 - 08:07 AM

Watch Dogs will feature 8-player multiplayer, as confirmed the same day the release date was, allowing players to ‘invade’ other player’s worlds and hack their way into your cash. Players can kill these opponents before their money has been stolen, however. But for those looking for a true single-player experience, Ubisoft has confirmed the seamless multiplayer can be turned off.

While speaking with Polygon, lead game designer Danny Belanger said:

All the online activities are just part of the menu. They’re a choice. But if someone is not into that …. they can totally turn it off.

There’s also something important called the shield,” he went on. “If someone comes into your game, they can’t come in right after so you can’t be spammed in that way — unless you become aggressive and you start going into other people’s games. Then you really become available. But it’s just a player choice in the end.

#9 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,322 posts

Posted March 10, 2014 - 01:21 PM

I know this is a game of hacking but isn't it like a douche move though?  For some reason I rather shoot somebody than hack their bank account. I hope its not real money in the multiplayer game lol.

#10 Bjork

Bjork

Sugg

• 1,316 posts

Posted March 15, 2014 - 06:02 AM

#11 Bjork

Bjork

Sugg

• 1,316 posts

Posted March 20, 2014 - 12:12 PM

#12 Bjork

Bjork

Sugg

• 1,316 posts

Posted March 27, 2014 - 09:32 AM

#13 DTIII™

DTIII™

Inglewood's Finest.

• 3,294 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Swaggy P, J-Chill, K-Butta

Posted April 23, 2014 - 05:40 PM

Bruh....

EyMlHkX.jpg

#14 Kobe-Wan Kenobi

Kobe-Wan Kenobi

• 1,622 posts

Posted April 24, 2014 - 08:39 AM

tumblr_inline_mpd7wiWOli1qz4rgp.gif

sigkwk.jpg
KobeWanKenobi

There's gold and it's haunting and haunting; it's luring me on as of old; Yet it isn't the gold that I'm wanting So much as just finding the gold; It's the great, big, broad land 'way up yonder, It's the forest where silence has lease; It's the beauty that thrills me with wonder, It's the stillness that fills me with peace.

#15 JGuez

JGuez

Sixth Man

• 2,874 posts

Posted April 25, 2014 - 07:33 AM

Was leaning against this game until I started seeing those game play walk troughs. The single player seems very solid but the multiplayer elements seems incredibly creative.

Jumping into a friends game and hacking them...and they need to find out who you are? It's really clever.

#16 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,322 posts

Posted May 08, 2014 - 09:32 AM

What type of preorder did you guys get for this game?  Also which platform?   I preordered mind on PS4 but a regular preordered.

#17 Kobe-Wan Kenobi

Kobe-Wan Kenobi

• 1,622 posts

Posted May 08, 2014 - 11:37 PM

What type of preorder did you guys get for this game?  Also which platform?   I preordered mind on PS4 but a regular preordered.

PC DedSec Edition:

watch_dogs_preorder_limited_ed-600x337.j

sigkwk.jpg
KobeWanKenobi

#18 ace™

ace™

Most Interesting

• 10,239 posts
  • Name:Ray Donovan
  • Fan Since:1997
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted May 10, 2014 - 07:20 PM

Will be 1080p/60 fps on PS4.

Xbox version probably won't match it visually like most other cross platform games.

#19 ace™

ace™

Most Interesting

• 10,239 posts
  • Name:Ray Donovan
  • Fan Since:1997
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted May 13, 2014 - 06:21 PM

Apparently Sony spoke too soon, and have since taken down the 1080p/60fps claim off their website.

Ubisoft had to come out and clear this up recently, will be 900p on PS4, 729p on Xbox.

Both will run at 30 frames per second.

1080p and 60 frames per second should be the norm for EVERY game on PS4 and xbox.

Hopefully as devs get better at developing games for these 2 consoles we see them push for 1080p and 60 fps.

Anything less than that is what PS3/XB 360 and super old PCs can handle.

I didn't buy a next gen console for slightly improved textures on a wall no one will notice.

#20 Kobe-Wan Kenobi

Kobe-Wan Kenobi

• 1,622 posts

Posted May 17, 2014 - 06:01 AM

GOTY?

sigkwk.jpg
KobeWanKenobi

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users