#141 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 3,873 posts
  • Name:Joseph
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted February 02, 2014 - 11:34 AM

Never heard of that site before, just checked it out pretty cool how they lay everything out. I need to start playing more such a low level.

All I want for Christmas is a Laker girl :D

#142 -Wade-

-Wade-

知己知彼,百戰不殆

• 5,946 posts
  • Name:Chao ❤
  • Fan Since:▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一
  • Fav. Laker:♛ Kobe Bryant

Posted February 02, 2014 - 01:22 PM

Yep, console freezing up has been a non PS4 issue. Only up until this patch did I fail to get past the loading screen.

odd issue, you might want to check out some of the Battlelog forums Wade.

hey Philly, what's your PSN?

I would just like to play the game I spent $60 on without having to wait for Dice to make five patches for it to work. Every time this freezing occurs my file system needs to be restored. This is the type of stuff that messes up consoles. Grr lol. I don't like to complain but I have never experienced more problems with any other game I've purchased brand new.

Edited by -Wade-, February 02, 2014 - 01:23 PM.

wKNsigp.png

"I'm always a firm believer in us being able to make our own decisions." --Kobe Bryant

#143 ace™

ace™

Most Interesting

• 10,179 posts
  • Name:Ray Donovan
  • Fan Since:1997
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted February 02, 2014 - 02:46 PM

I would just like to play the game I spent $60 on without having to wait for Dice to make five patches for it to work. Every time this freezing occurs my file system needs to be restored. This is the type of stuff that messes up consoles. Grr lol. I don't like to complain but I have never experienced more problems with any other game I've purchased brand new.

I'm with you, I was extremely disappointed and angry in EA and DICE for releasing such a piece of [expletive] uncomplete game to the public and charging $60 for it.

General consensus among the BF community is that EA rushed the game to market to compete with COD Ghosts and release it before them on next gen. Some DICE devs have said(off the record) that the game was released at least 3 to months early, it's probably more like 5 or 6.

both are to blame of course, at least imo.

Just glad that the game crashes and other major glitches have been patched on my platform atleast, hope everything gets fixed soon on PS3 too man.

#144 -Wade-

-Wade-

知己知彼,百戰不殆

• 5,946 posts
  • Name:Chao ❤
  • Fan Since:▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一
  • Fav. Laker:♛ Kobe Bryant

Posted February 02, 2014 - 04:46 PM

I'm with you, I was extremely disappointed and angry in EA and DICE for releasing such a piece of [expletive] uncomplete game to the public and charging $60 for it.

General consensus among the BF community is that EA rushed the game to market to compete with COD Ghosts and release it before them on next gen. Some DICE devs have said(off the record) that the game was released at least 3 to months early, it's probably more like 5 or 6.

both are to blame of course, at least imo.

Just glad that the game crashes and other major glitches have been patched on my platform atleast, hope everything gets fixed soon on PS3 too man.

Thanks for all of the information and also bringing it to my attention that I should be holding EA accountable. I'm sure the actual devs mean no harm. I shall patiently wait for a patch.

Edited by -Wade-, February 02, 2014 - 04:46 PM.

wKNsigp.png

"I'm always a firm believer in us being able to make our own decisions." --Kobe Bryant

#145 MidnightMarauder

MidnightMarauder

Off The Bench

• 1,578 posts
  • Name:Michael
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Lamar, Worthy, Magic

Posted February 02, 2014 - 08:15 PM

It's painfully obvious that EA rushed them to release it.

#146 ace™

ace™

Most Interesting

• 10,179 posts

Posted February 02, 2014 - 09:19 PM

^ To beat Activision(Call Of Duty) to the punch by a week only to STILL get slaughtered in sales and units moved.

not to mention Ghosts launched with minimal issues(way smaller game in terms of map scale and player count but still).

Hope the next BF game doesn't come out for at least another 2 years, games of this massive magnitude can't be rushed into market. Huge maps, intricate engine, large player counts all while incorporating vehicles as well, too much. ANYTHING goes wrong and all sorts of new issues pop up.

#147 ace™

ace™

Most Interesting

• 10,179 posts

Posted February 12, 2014 - 06:31 PM

ACE 23 on BF4 is like the M16A3 of BF3. Doesn't do anything great, does everything well, does nothing bad. good rate of fire, extremely manageable recoil, fast reload, good hip fire, good mid to long range. Ppl already want it nerfed lol. Anyway..

2igm6mr.jpg

#148 netlord

netlord

Flying high

• 10,689 posts
  • Name:Alexi
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted February 19, 2014 - 12:32 AM

EA has dropped the ball since Origin started. (Oh that wonderful program...)

Posted Image

#149 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 3,873 posts

Posted February 19, 2014 - 07:37 AM

^^^ Recently on ps4 everything has been screwed up. I login into servers and they dont have my loadouts other than the default weapons, doesn't show my rank, and everything I do doesn't go towards my solider at all. They are really terrible .

#150 ace™

ace™

Most Interesting

• 10,179 posts

Posted February 19, 2014 - 08:49 PM

Second Assault came out yesterday, it's 4.8 GB and with my average connection it took like 3 or 3.5 hrs to download. Didn't really get a chance to play much, played some domination on Operation Firestorm, map looks great.

it was virtually impossible to get into an Operation Metro Map last night, but I really wanna get into some 32v32 meat grinder Conquest matches.

^^^ Recently on ps4 everything has been screwed up. I login into servers and they dont have my loadouts other than the default weapons, doesn't show my rank, and everything I do doesn't go towards my solider at all. They are really terrible .

Happened to me too, on Sunday. I was like wtf. I couldn't switch weapons, only ones available were fhe default weapons.

I remember this used to happen on BF3 too, but only on custom servers, never on DICE ran servers.

I just quit the match when it happens. Not gonna waste time doing a bunch of things that don't mean anything lol.

#151 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 3,873 posts

Posted February 19, 2014 - 09:05 PM

Happened to me too, on Sunday. I was like wtf. I couldn't switch weapons, only ones available were fhe default weapons.

I remember this used to happen on BF3 too, but only on custom servers, never on DICE ran servers.

I just quit the match when it happens. Not gonna waste time doing a bunch of things that don't mean anything lol.

Every time I quite I would join back in a server with the same problem. However, when I switched to domination game mode I had no problem getting a server that had my stats and weapons on there.

#152 ace™

ace™

Most Interesting

• 10,179 posts

Posted February 19, 2014 - 09:25 PM

Every time I quite I would join back in a server with the same problem. However, when I switched to domination game mode I had no problem getting a server that had my stats and weapons on there.

happened to me when playing domination too. So it's not just TDM or whatever game mode you were playing.

Going to read up on this issue on the Battlelog forums.

#153 ace™

ace™

Most Interesting

• 10,179 posts

Posted February 22, 2014 - 12:54 AM

Another 1 GB patch released today.

and guess what? More bugs and problems introduced with it! Lol.

server search is broken. Only noticed it so far with Domination but no results come up. Most maps will NOT come up.

also, MAJOR audio issue. HUGE.

Happened to me 3 matches in a row(joined all 3 mid match), only the music from the end of a match like when you see the scoreboard, ribbons you earned, XP, unlocks, etc, only that music will play IN GAME. Absolutely no other audio, gun sounds, explosions, nothing.

WTF DICE.

They fix 3 issues, introduce 6 new ones lol.

on a positive note, unlocked DAT F2000 couple minutes ago. Yes.

#154 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 3,873 posts

Posted February 22, 2014 - 04:35 PM

^^^ That sound glitch might be new for you, but that has been happening to me on and off for the last two weeks. It happens for the match, but when the next game starts the sound is working fine.

#155 ace™

ace™

Most Interesting

• 10,179 posts

Posted February 22, 2014 - 05:34 PM

^^^ That sound glitch might be new for you, but that has been happening to me on and off for the last two weeks. It happens for the match, but when the next game starts the sound is working fine.

wow. That blows.

It barely started happening to me last night, I thought it was patch related.

[expletive]in DICE, man.

Really dropped the ball on this one, I mean like dropping the ball game 7 of the Finals for a wide open game winning dunk, lol.

#156 MidnightMarauder

MidnightMarauder

Off The Bench

• 1,578 posts
  • Name:Michael
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Lamar, Worthy, Magic

Posted February 23, 2014 - 10:14 PM

I don't really blame DICE as much as I blame EA for making them release a product that obviously wasn't ready. This is a trend with a lot of EA games, not just Battlefield. Many of them run like complete trash, especially ones with online features, when they are released. Add EA's reliably terrible servers on to it and you have one huge hunk of technical difficulties.

It's a shame, because the game is a blast. I'm glad most of my issues are super minor but I know there are people having a lot more trouble then me.

#157 ace™

ace™

Most Interesting

• 10,179 posts

Posted February 26, 2014 - 11:39 PM

Anyone experience this infuriating glitch yet?

You spawn in when the match FIRST begins with NO WEAPON. You just walk around while still being vulnerable to enemy fire. Sometimes it's brief, like 3-5 sec, sometimes its about 10 sec. I've died at least 12-15 times from this.

also, anyone else having issues getting into domination matches? It feels like ever since Second Assault came out its been damn near impossible to get in to a match, at least on west and east US servers, which I prefer to play on.

I still haven't been able to play rush on operation metro either. I never get any results when I look for a Rush server running Operation Metro.

can you guys check and see if it's just me or you guys too? Thx.

#158 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 3,873 posts

Posted February 27, 2014 - 10:50 AM

^^^ I also get the glitch where you spawn sometimes without a weapon. However, mine have never been as long as yours. Mine would normally last no more than 5 seconds as max.

#159 ace™

ace™

Most Interesting

• 10,179 posts

Posted March 05, 2014 - 06:19 PM

latest patch seems to have vastly improved my experience.

netcode is much, much improved. i shoot, hit a guy and CONSISTENTLY get hit markers and get the kill. Seems like a given that all FPS games should be able to do this, but BF4 was having issues with this.

was having moments that hadn't happened to me since BF3 lol, like kill a guy, have low health, another guy comes having spotted me and shooting and I hip fire and kill him too. like skill>bs game issues and bugs had finally taken over  :laughing:

had multiple moments like that last night. and I know when I make a mistake and lose a fire fight fair and square, I got outplayed and it's cool, i'll take the defeat and move on, but there was too many moments where I KNEW I did everything textbook, and I'd get killed.

looks like they finally ironed those issues out.

also, the server shortage issues look like ther're gone.

plenty of servers to join now. can finally play Rush on Operation Metro!

Domination servers finally "opened" up again too. i'd search worldwide and only 1 or 2 would come up, with really bad connections to top it off too.

going to give it another go in a bit, hope it's smooth as hell like last night. 

#160 ace™

ace™

Most Interesting

• 10,179 posts

Posted March 11, 2014 - 05:12 PM

Well, I finally hit Colonel(Level 100).

Took me about 125 hours, about a third of the time that it took me on Battlefield 3. It was too quick. Before the latest patch the level cap was at 110 too, but DICE just upped it to 120 before you hit the level cap.

bgtvuc.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users