#81 Harry Styles

Harry Styles

King of Hearts

• 1,432 posts
  • Name:Dilan
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted August 29, 2013 - 10:47 AM

Waiting on Harry to defend Jody's opinion...

How does that hating dick taste? I don't agree with everything he says. Try using that brain once in a while,  :laughing:

#82 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,366 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted August 29, 2013 - 10:47 AM

Alright.

#83 RobBlake

RobBlake

Off The Bench

• 2,094 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, Fisher, Magic

Posted August 29, 2013 - 11:04 AM

Alright.

lol sound like an exhausted annoyed father 

ap1.png

#84 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,366 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted August 29, 2013 - 11:06 AM

lol sound like an exhausted annoyed father

I feel like one too unfortunately.

#85 Hero

Hero

Where imaginations run wild

• 2,577 posts
  • Name:Jerome
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant, Magic Johnson

Posted August 29, 2013 - 11:07 AM

To stay on topic: 

This doesn't surprise me. Kobe is the greatest player of this generation. These young rookies made a great decision in choosing Kobe as their favorite player. It's sad that we have only a few years left to watch this great man.

spupissuelo.gif

RIP Dad. I miss you so very much...

July 27, 2011 4:00 AM.

#86 Ham

Ham

Rap Enthusiast

• 6,494 posts
  • Fan Since:Showtime
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant

Posted August 29, 2013 - 11:11 AM

How does that hating dick taste? I don't agree with everything he says. Try using that brain once in a while,  :laughing:

wow

I feel you WC.

Kobe will be the most popular till like draft class 2017

Mike D'Antoni is GARBAGE.

#87 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,418 posts
  • Name:Tyler
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:The mamba

Posted August 29, 2013 - 01:12 PM

You would be a millionaire by now if you get a dollar every time you make up lie about NBA. lol.

"When it's time to change momentum it's Wade"? What game were you watching? LeBron had to do all the work from day 1 of the playoffs till the very last game. You probably only watched game 4 of the finals when Wade was obviously the best player of the night then started assuming that he was the momentum changer through out the playoffs.

LeBron soft? LeBron is probably one of the strongest player in NBA. Thats why no one can ever stop him once he started driving to the basket. Where do you come up with the stuff you say.

List of the things you made up and clearly know nothing about so far that i am aware of.

-Mo Williams had to shoulder game 1 4th quarter of the boston vs cavs.

-Payton and Kemp are not title team

-Wade was the momentum changer.

-LeBron is soft.

You obviously don't understand what "soft" is.

You can be strong as hell (like LeBron) but play soft.

LeBron flops when he receives barely any contact....thats soft. LeBron complains about every foul that is on the harder side....that is soft.

Definition of soft

Edited by LakeShow805, August 29, 2013 - 01:12 PM.

#88 Jay Cee

Jay Cee

• 1,542 posts
  • Name:James
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:The Mamba

Posted August 29, 2013 - 01:30 PM

Lebron was brought up because he was relevant to the topic, he was second on the list of most popular players amongst rookies. It isn't a "Kobe appreciation thread" lol.

#89 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,077 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Mamba

Posted August 29, 2013 - 01:36 PM

To stay on topic: 

This doesn't surprise me. Kobe is the greatest player of this generation. These young rookies made a great decision in choosing Kobe as their favorite player. It's sad that we have only a few years left to watch this great man.

Kobe is yesterday's news man.  Its all about King James! Dont you get it? Get with the times bro!

MDA is an offensive genius. I hope he sticks to his guns and keeps doing what he does best: Run and Gun. That's the only way to coach.

#90 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 36,105 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted August 29, 2013 - 03:06 PM

I feel like one too unfortunately.

We need a gif for the "look"  that 'knock it off or ELSE' look for you to give to some people =P

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#91 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,015 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted August 29, 2013 - 03:58 PM

We need a gif for the "look"  that 'knock it off or ELSE' look for you to give to some people =P

tumblr_molj95FUTl1ra9zzko1_400.gif

Pau Gasol is GONE

#92 LakersAllDay77

LakersAllDay77

Rookie

• 725 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Fisher

Posted August 29, 2013 - 04:37 PM

How does that hating dick taste? I don't agree with everything he says. Try using that brain once in a while, :laughing:

Umad bro?

• 40,385 posts

Posted August 29, 2013 - 04:50 PM

^ ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!

snakes-on-a-plane-jackson2.JPG

yo.

#94 Majesty

Majesty

• 36,105 posts

Posted August 29, 2013 - 05:21 PM

^ ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!

snakes-on-a-plane-jackson2.JPG

AND IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE!
owen.jpg

#95 BasketballIQ

BasketballIQ

All-Star

• 6,741 posts
  • Name:2 Jordans and 2 Steves
  • Fav. Laker:24

Posted August 29, 2013 - 06:28 PM

You would be a millionaire by now if you get a dollar every time you make up lie about NBA. lol.

"When it's time to change momentum it's Wade"? What game were you watching? LeBron had to do all the work from day 1 of the playoffs till the very last game. You probably only watched game 4 of the finals when Wade was obviously the best player of the night then started assuming that he was the momentum changer through out the playoffs.

LeBron soft? LeBron is probably one of the strongest player in NBA. Thats why no one can ever stop him once he started driving to the basket. Where do you come up with the stuff you say.

List of the things you made up and clearly know nothing about so far that i am aware of.

-Mo Williams had to shoulder game 1 4th quarter of the boston vs cavs.

-Payton and Kemp are not title team

-Wade was the momentum changer.

-LeBron is soft.

You're not a fan. so probably a Heat fan.

But as far as Wade changing momentum, I don't care to explain that to you, so many people talked about it after game 4. In fact google D Wade Spurs game 4 and see what you find. Spurs were up 2-1 and D wade made sure that the series wasn't over like that.

Yes D Wade is less than LeBron, hence the Westbrook, young kobe, Derek fisher and jason Terry comparisons.

Garty Payton and Kemp were not a title team, wtf are you talking about. Just like Iverson's Sixers, LeBron's cavs, chuck's Suns...those aren't title teams. 

A better comparison is the OKC Thunder, great talent, not a title team.

as far as Mo Williams ; http://scores.espn.g...ameId=300501005

And LeBron is the softest big strong guy in sports. popcorn muscles

#96 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,015 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted August 29, 2013 - 06:33 PM

wait...are you saying a team that's never won a title can't be...a title team?

Amazing concept.

Usually, when people use the phrase "title team" in that fashion, they mean that team has championship potential...they have the pieces...they have the coaching...they're considered to be among the best teams in the NBA...etc etc etc.

SA was a title team but they faltered (just like I knew they would). 

Pau Gasol is GONE

#97 BasketballIQ

BasketballIQ

All-Star

• 6,741 posts
  • Name:2 Jordans and 2 Steves
  • Fav. Laker:24

Posted August 29, 2013 - 09:49 PM

wait...are you saying a team that's never won a title can't be...a title team?

Amazing concept.

Usually, when people use the phrase "title team" in that fashion, they mean that team has championship potential...they have the pieces...they have the coaching...they're considered to be among the best teams in the NBA...etc etc etc.

SA was a title team but they faltered (just like I knew they would). 

BUT SAS proved they could win before, even had MIAMI on the ropes.

Did Seattle have MJ on the ropes? Were they gonna to stop his destiny?

I'll give you Utah as a title team. But Barkley's Suns were a BAD defensive team with no defensive anchor and it's best players were offensive players only.

#98 BlueJab23

BlueJab23

Rookie

• 459 posts
  • Fan Since:Not a Fan
  • Fav. Laker:Not a Fan

Posted August 29, 2013 - 10:24 PM

You're not a fan. so probably a Heat fan.

But as far as Wade changing momentum, I don't care to explain that to you, so many people talked about it after game 4. In fact google D Wade Spurs game 4 and see what you find. Spurs were up 2-1 and D wade made sure that the series wasn't over like that.

Yes D Wade is less than LeBron, hence the Westbrook, young kobe, Derek fisher and jason Terry comparisons.

Garty Payton and Kemp were not a title team, wtf are you talking about. Just like Iverson's Sixers, LeBron's cavs, chuck's Suns...those aren't title teams. 

A better comparison is the OKC Thunder, great talent, not a title team.

as far as Mo Williams ; http://scores.espn.g...ameId=300501005

And LeBron is the softest big strong guy in sports. popcorn muscles

Lol. That did not help you case dude. I clearly said that you only watched game 4 of the finals and assumed that Wade is the momentum changer. Im obviously right since you cannot bring any other evidence to back you up. Just because Wade was the best player in game 4 doesn't mean he's the momentum changer through out the playoffs for the Heat. 

And for Mo Williams you stated before that he had to put the Cavs in his back late in the game because LeBron is choking or incapable of being a clutch player for his team. Now I want you to look at the 4th quarter of that game and tell me how exactly did Mo put the team on his back when LeBron scored 12 points while Mo scored 2. Please explain.

And just because a team did not win a championship that doesn't mean they are not a title team. Payton and Kemp were a title team thats why they made it to the finals.

#99 Majesty

Majesty

• 36,105 posts

Posted August 29, 2013 - 10:37 PM

Lol. That did not help you case dude. I clearly said that you only watched game 4 of the finals and assumed that Wade is the momentum changer. Im obviously right since you cannot bring any other evidence to back you up. Just because Wade was the best player in game 4 doesn't mean he's the momentum changer through out the playoffs for the Heat. 

And for Mo Williams you stated before that he had to put the Cavs in his back late in the game because LeBron is choking or incapable of being a clutch player for his team. Now I want you to look at the 4th quarter of that game and tell me how exactly did Mo put the team on his back when LeBron scored 12 points while Mo scored 2. Please explain.

And just because a team did not win a championship that doesn't mean they are not a title team. Payton and Kemp were a title team thats why they made it to the finals.

Spoken like someone who didn't watch the game.

LeBron hit two momentum threes at the 9:32 mark of the 4th quarter, THIS is what caused the Celtics to take a time out.. and was the moment LeBron was supposed to get his team over the hump and pick that spot as by then it was a 4 point game.

Guess what. 

LeBron tried to do something again and Rondo stole the ball from him and made a layup.  THAT took LeBron's heart and he shrunk.

He didn't score again till the 3:27 mark, and it was on free throws..... oh and he dunked in the final two minutes when his team was down 11 though....

Anyone that watched that 4th quarter knows exactly why he was being crushed from it.

Someone just going "oh stats say 12 points obviously he didn't shrink" it will be known that they didn't watch the game.

Edited by Majesty, August 29, 2013 - 10:40 PM.

#100 BlueJab23

BlueJab23

Rookie

• 459 posts
  • Fan Since:Not a Fan
  • Fav. Laker:Not a Fan

Posted August 29, 2013 - 11:07 PM

Spoken like someone who didn't watch the game.

LeBron hit two momentum threes at the 9:32 mark of the 4th quarter, THIS is what caused the Celtics to take a time out.. and was the moment LeBron was supposed to get his team over the hump and pick that spot as by then it was a 4 point game.

Guess what. 

LeBron tried to do something again and Rondo stole the ball from him and made a layup.  THAT took LeBron's heart and he shrunk.

He didn't score again till the 3:27 mark, and it was on free throws..... oh and he dunked in the final two minutes when his team was down 11 though....

Anyone that watched that 4th quarter knows exactly why he was being crushed from it.

Someone just going "oh stats say 12 points obviously he didn't shrink" it will be known that they didn't watch the game.

Spoken like someone who didn't REEEEAAAAAAD!!!!!!!!

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT GAME 1!!!!!!!

GAME 1 GAME 1 GAME 1 GAME 1 GAME 1 GAME 1 GAME 1 GAME 1 GAME 1 GAME 1 GAME 1 GAME 1 GAME 1 GAME 1.

GAME ONE GAME ONE GAME ONE GAME ONE GAME ONE GAME ONE GAME ONE GAME ONE GAME ONE GAME ONE.

here is the link that BasketballIQ posted. So he's obviously talking about game 1.

http://scores.espn.g...ameId=300501005

If you click the link you'll see that its the stats for GAME 1. 

Please improve your reading ability. It will benefit you in the future. 

BTW, do you know what game we are talking about now? Just wanna make sure. 

ITS GAME 1 OF THE BOSTON VS CLEVELAND SERIES BACK IN 2010. REMEMBER GAME 1.

Edited by BlueJab23, August 29, 2013 - 11:19 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users