Photo

Why Don't The Archives, Gallery, Pulse, & Video Work? Also Podcast Section Hasn't Been Updated In 2 Years

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

• 40,395 posts

Posted August 25, 2013 - 10:34 PM

& while we're at it, why isn't Real Deal on the ABOUT section on team with a photo of him and his position along with West Coast as well? You've got pictures & names of a bunch of other dudes, who hardly ever even contribute as much as the guys I mentioned if at all. Can make an argument for LAKER too. Not only is it unfair, but all of this just seems so unprofessional. Why don't they allow someone in charge, who will care more & actually give a damn (no offense)?

yo.

#2 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,866 posts
  • Name:Brandon
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted August 26, 2013 - 12:08 PM

Again, I can't really speak for the blog admins when it comes to those pages being inactive or not working. I'm not sure what circumstances have come into play over time.

As far as recognition goes, it doesn't mean much to me at all. On the forums, I have this under my avatar:

admin.png

The most important visitors, in my opinion, are those who browse our message board...and of course, I'm going to think that way, given the fact that I've been in this position from jump.

I don't ask for special privileges, don't ask for my name or picture placed on a staff page, don't ask for money. None of it tops my list of priorities. The day I leave LN, which may be tomorrow or in years to come, it won't be because of that.

#3 Jaime Quintanilla

Jaime Quintanilla

SI ME GUSTA!

• 4,327 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted August 27, 2013 - 08:50 PM

Some of these things will be fixed when we move forward with the forums.

• 40,395 posts

Posted August 28, 2013 - 12:26 PM

^ Although short and not too detailed nor informative, I do appreciate at least getting some kind of response from you on this. Did not expect that at all. I'm glad you at least acknowledge these issues in need of major updates/upgrades.

yo.

#5 Jaime Quintanilla

Jaime Quintanilla

SI ME GUSTA!

• 4,327 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted August 28, 2013 - 08:33 PM

^ Although short and not too detailed nor informative, I do appreciate at least getting some kind of response from you on this. Did not expect that at all. I'm glad you at least acknowledge these issues in need of major updates/upgrades.

Brandon and I still don't know the details. When we have a chance to talk about it more, we'll let everyone know. I want everyone to be part of the process when we move forward with the forums. We'll let everyone know when that time comes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users