TKainZero

Renaissance Man

• 12,904 posts
  • Fan Since:1986
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted November 29, 2013 - 07:46 PM

Fun game
Would be better without bs story missions

I got stuck on this mission, I couldn't pass it...
It was not fun, it was just annoying... Tried for 2 hours

Such a shame
The free roam in this game is emensely fun, I got stuck on a mission, couldn't pass it, and it killed the game for me

Also...
I don't know what the game is doing, but, the female charecter in the game kept getting referred to as a "he"... Really confused me... On the way to meet her for a mission, and other charecter a starting talking about "him" and it had me confused... Not sure what's going on there...

#22 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 35,979 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted December 01, 2013 - 07:24 AM

What mission are you stuck on? Is it a ship mission? 

And your female character that you don't know if is male or female pirate is actually a true person in history. 

Edited by Majesty, December 01, 2013 - 07:24 AM.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#23 TKainZero

TKainZero

Renaissance Man

• 12,904 posts

Posted December 01, 2013 - 03:10 PM

What mission are you stuck on? Is it a ship mission?

And your female character that you don't know if is male or female pirate is actually a true person in history.

I sailed to the yauctan, and have to sneak thru some area, and meet up with James Kidd...

As far as real life women pirates go? Much of it is trumped up fabrications of the women's rights revisionist history brigade , with no evidence to back it up...

One particular case was of a female pirate, who legend liked to say was a pirate for a decade, and no one knew... But, actual documents show that they picked up a women, and had her on the ship a month, not as a fellow pirate, but something else.. Pirates weren't like nazis with keeping records, but there was still ship manifests..

This was a long time ago, when I was in the carribean
The tour guide was mad because he felt the Johnny depp movie was a disservice to real pirate history

Meanwhile, the game is cool
Sailing around pirating is freaking nice... It's the best pirate game...
But could be better... Like, we shouldn't be forced to keep the ship we have...

#24 The Hound

The Hound

3rd Eye Vision

• 950 posts
  • Fan Since:1996
  • Fav. Laker:Mamba, Ron Artest, Magic

Posted December 01, 2013 - 06:42 PM

Go read up on the lady pirate who commanded one of the largest if not the largest pirate fleet ever. She was real, and lived for awhile.

"Any man dies with a clean sword,  I'LL RAPE HIS [expletive]ING CORPSE!!!!!" - Sandor Clegane

#25 TKainZero

TKainZero

Renaissance Man

• 12,904 posts

Posted December 01, 2013 - 07:44 PM

Go read up on the lady pirate who commanded one of the largest if not the largest pirate fleet ever. She was real, and lived for awhile.

Would love to...

Link?
Person?
Place?
When?

#26 The Hound

The Hound

3rd Eye Vision

• 950 posts

Posted December 01, 2013 - 10:00 PM

Would love to...

Link?
Person?
Place?
When?

I'm at work I'll leave the info when I get the chance in a bit. Pretty interesting story you'll see....

"Any man dies with a clean sword,  I'LL RAPE HIS [expletive]ING CORPSE!!!!!" - Sandor Clegane

#27 androsays

androsays

representing infinity with presidencies

• 4,681 posts
  • Name:andro
  • Fan Since:90s
  • Fav. Laker:kobe

Posted December 01, 2013 - 10:42 PM

I love this game, I haven't had any problems with any missions. My favorite games of all time are the metal gear games, and when it comes to stealth, black flag doesnt even come close to being nearly as hard as MGS

2div

#28 The Hound

The Hound

3rd Eye Vision

• 950 posts

Posted December 02, 2013 - 01:15 AM

http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Ching_Shih

http://www.cnn.com/2...7/woman.pirate/

http://www.theworldo...who-ever-lived/

http://www.annebonny...tes/ching-shih/

You can call her a BAWSE

#29 TKainZero

TKainZero

Renaissance Man

• 12,904 posts

Posted December 02, 2013 - 01:30 PM

Right on
Thanks hound

I have read about her before.
Pirates of the Far East

I really want to buy this game
The sailing was really fun, that mission really just destroyed me thou

#30 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 3,771 posts
  • Name:Joseph
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted January 18, 2014 - 02:32 PM

Finally started playing this game. It is great I find myself just sailing around doing so much side stuff rather than the main missions. So far I am loving the game.

All I want for Christmas is a Laker girl :D

#31 TKainZero

TKainZero

Renaissance Man

• 12,904 posts

Posted January 18, 2014 - 09:32 PM

Finally started playing this game. It is great I find myself just sailing around doing so much side stuff rather than the main missions. So far I am loving the game.

Just free sailing is too much fun

#32 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

The Don, Cappo & Consigliere'

• 11,319 posts
  • Name:LT
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted January 19, 2014 - 05:00 AM

Mine I'd still wrapped in plastic. I replayed each game 1, 2a, 2b, 2c and am 50% done with 3. Then I will do 4. Almost there.

#33 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 11,319 posts
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.

Posted January 29, 2014 - 10:22 AM

So far I love the story line and how Kenway is impartial to both orders. Shawn and Rebecca serving drinks in the Abstergo lobby? hmmm. And this is THEE most sophisticated game play ever. Amazing. So BIG is all I can think. And I havnt even started going under water yet.

#34 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,044 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Mamba

Posted January 30, 2014 - 09:50 AM

I think the story is a little weak.  I have more fun trying to do all the side missions and complete all the islands than finishing the main story. And how many tailing missions do we need to do in the main story? Jesus Christ enough already with tailing missions!   It is a lot better than AC3 thats for sure.  I find the story from the present day was a little weird. I am very confused about it. Maybe somebody can explain to me exactly why Juno exist and her purpose because they didn't explain it well enough with AC4

Edited by epicwolf, January 30, 2014 - 09:51 AM.

MDA is an offensive genius. I hope he sticks to his guns and keeps doing what he does best: Run and Gun. That's the only way to coach.

#35 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 3,771 posts

Posted January 30, 2014 - 02:16 PM

I think the story is a little weak.  I have more fun trying to do all the side missions and complete all the islands than finishing the main story. And how many tailing missions do we need to do in the main story? Jesus Christ enough already with tailing missions!   It is a lot better than AC3 thats for sure.  I find the story from the present day was a little weird. I am very confused about it. Maybe somebody can explain to me exactly why Juno exist and her purpose because they didn't explain it well enough with AC4

I agree with most of this post. I think the story line in the animus in this one is weak, like very weak. You don't really have much to do with the assassins until a few hours in and don't really join up with them until like the last two missions of the game.

I was a bigger fan of AC3 for the simple fact the story line was better since I like that time period and the historical figures in it were just cool to have. I hate how AC4 ends though for the simple fact they lead Edward off as an assassin but some way his son becomes a Templar and that jump just doesnt make sense (guess they are leaving that open for its own game? )

Also I could explain Juno it is pretty long story. Guessing you didn't finish ac3 because that is where they really explain juno and what the hell is going on in present day. To make the story short, it sucks don't even really bother looking in to it to be honest. I think the plot for the present day is really bad and doesnt add anything to the game.

#36 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 35,979 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted January 31, 2014 - 03:53 AM

I agree with most of this post. I think the story line in the animus in this one is weak, like very weak. You don't really have much to do with the assassins until a few hours in and don't really join up with them until like the last two missions of the game.

I was a bigger fan of AC3 for the simple fact the story line was better since I like that time period and the historical figures in it were just cool to have. I hate how AC4 ends though for the simple fact they lead Edward off as an assassin but some way his son becomes a Templar and that jump just doesnt make sense (guess they are leaving that open for its own game? )

Also I could explain Juno it is pretty long story. Guessing you didn't finish ac3 because that is where they really explain juno and what the hell is going on in present day. To make the story short, it sucks don't even really bother looking in to it to be honest. I think the plot for the present day is really bad and doesnt add anything to the game.

They explain how his son became a templar in assassins creed 3. 

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#37 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 11,319 posts

Posted January 31, 2014 - 04:51 AM

Having played them all the animus based stories in the past and the Desmond miles based stories in the present are both great. It shows the links through time and how everything Altair, Ezio and Conner did was for Desmond to be able to succeed. You cant have one without the other. They all needed to exist.

I dont yet know how part 4 fits into the story line because Im not that deep into the game yet.

All I know so far is

1. At the beginning of the game is referred to the "new employee" as subject 17. Desmond Miles was 16.

2. Desmond is dead. 

3. Abstergo is trying to market the animus like a video game. Probably to monitor and locate Altairs other decedent. Who is probably the "new employee" that were playing.

4. Shawn & Rebecca were in Abstergos lobby and I gave them a disk with data on it. I'm assuming the data is the "new employees" animus synchronization records. So the Assassins can infiltrate and steal him the way they did with subjects 15 and 16.

So there is a connection in the present day story. And we all know Kenway becomes Connors dad...so theres a connection in the animus time line. I'm looking forward to know how this pirate time line of Kenways fits into "the ones who came before", the end of the world by solar flares story, Juno, Minerva, Jupiter and the rest of the concept. Because I didnt believe it was going to. I thought it was just a all new extensions with ALL new characters.

#38 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 3,771 posts

Posted January 31, 2014 - 08:02 AM

They explain how his son became a templar in assassins creed 3. 

I must of completely forgot of that.

• 40,373 posts

Posted January 31, 2014 - 08:54 AM

Real Life Assassin's Creed!

yo.

#40 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,044 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Mamba

Posted January 31, 2014 - 10:15 AM

No Im a huge AC fan and I finish every single game that came out. I understand where Juno and Minerva came from. I understand that Juno is about to probably take over the world?  The ending for AC3 to me was a little dissapointing not because Desmond died but because the story of Juno confused me. Then AC4 near the ending didn't explain to me why Juno is here. You didnt finish the game or not far into it yet so i dont want to spoil you but after you end up having level 3 access and able to go to every room, there is this scene with Juno explainin stuff that doesnt make any sense.

MDA is an offensive genius. I hope he sticks to his guns and keeps doing what he does best: Run and Gun. That's the only way to coach.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users