Photo

Dwyane Wade Plans To Sign Long-Term With Heat

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 LALakersFan4Life

LALakersFan4Life

16 Time NBA Champions Los Angeles Lakers!

• 10,377 posts
  • Fan Since:1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe and Ron Artest

Posted August 15, 2013 - 08:41 PM

Dwyane+Wade+Miami+Heat+v+San+Antonio+Spu

Dwyane Wade plans to sign another long-term deal with the Miami Heat.

Wade, along with LeBron James and Chris Bosh, is likely to opt-out after the 2013-14 season.

"I'm not going to deal with it," Wade said of the speculation that will envelop James. "I'm going to address it on media day and that'll be the last time I address it. But obviously it's a part of it."

Wade has spent all 10 of his NBA seasons in South Florida.

"Everyone knows where I want to be," he said. "That's what it's all about to me, is making sure we focus on this season, winning this championship.

"I want to be in Miami and I have nothing else to talk about. So there won't be no exciting news over here."

http://www.sun-senti...0,1305150.story
Hey Laker fans! Check out this internet radio talk show for TRUE Laker fans. Hear them out and let them know what you think about the show. Send them an email with your thought and opinions on the Lakers, the show, or any other topic you want. Thanks for listening and GO LAKERS!! www.purpleandgoldradioshow.com

Signatures may contain an image, but may not be any larger than 468x140.

#2 Ven

Ven

Chemist

• 2,596 posts
  • Fan Since:1994-5
  • Fav. Laker:Jack

Posted August 15, 2013 - 08:43 PM

Him not putting it off, would put more pressure on Lebron to also immediately make a decision. In reality probably even Wade is taking this into account.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users