1 reply to this topic

#1 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,150 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Mamba

Posted August 15, 2013 - 08:07 AM

If you guys have not heard yet, Fox is launghing a new channel called FoxSports 1 that will try to compete with espn.  The key word is try.  To me espn is too established and too powerful with the backings of one of the most powerful corporation in the world called Disney. No way fox can compete with espn. I've noticed a lot of you guys hating on espn but strangely enough you guys still watch espn LOL.  I love a lot of shows on espn like PTI,  Numbers never lie, sports nation etc and I dont get upset about analyst predicting or having opinions especially against my team.  Looking forward to seeing how Fox will do with their new channel. It will be exactly like espn with all around the clock updates, news anchors and analyst pissing you fans off again.

So what do you guys think of this new channel launghin in August 18?   Will it be a competition against espn?

http://www.latimes.c...0,5466870.story

MDA is an offensive genius. I hope he sticks to his guns and keeps doing what he does best: Run and Gun. That's the only way to coach.

#2 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,150 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Mamba

Posted August 15, 2013 - 08:54 AM

never mind. Lock this please? I just realized there's already a thread for this. My bad.

MDA is an offensive genius. I hope he sticks to his guns and keeps doing what he does best: Run and Gun. That's the only way to coach.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users