47 replies to this topic

#41 lakerknowledge

lakerknowledge

Rookie

• 11 posts
  • Fan Since:1980
  • Fav. Laker:Sedale Threatt

Posted August 15, 2013 - 12:26 PM

I am sure Majesty and many of us are not going to watch that stupid show just to see a private home

He was the one that brought it up so I just informed him. 

From Magic to Kobe and Ceballos in between...

www.facebook.com/lakersallin

• 40,416 posts

Posted August 15, 2013 - 01:34 PM

I am sure Majesty and many of us are not going to watch that stupid show just to see a private home

If I get to see something like this, I might watch:

acoCWzed.gif

yo.

#43 Jody Smokes

Jody Smokes

All-Star

• 5,920 posts
  • Fan Since:2003
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted August 15, 2013 - 01:40 PM

Typical illogical fans are talking about OKC regressing when they have a core of 3 all under 25 under contract for the next 4 years but think KD would jump ship to LA when we are moving in a faster in the wrong direction for the past 3 years. 

"Blake and Parker are good at canceling each other out till our bench point guard comes in"  - Majesty aka Bird Ish (12/4/13)

#44 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 37,452 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted August 15, 2013 - 02:41 PM

Typical illogical fans are talking about OKC regressing when they have a core of 3 all under 25 under contract for the next 4 years but think KD would jump ship to LA when we are moving in a faster in the wrong direction for the past 3 years. 

The only veteran on their team is perkins.  

You knock the direction LA is going but try to defend the direction OKC is going

typical.

While also overhyping Jeremy Lamb and Reggie Jackson while bashing Lakers fans for being happy about Nick Young, Farmar, Kaman and Johnson.

Edited by Majesty, August 15, 2013 - 02:44 PM.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#45 Jody Smokes

Jody Smokes

All-Star

• 5,920 posts

Posted August 15, 2013 - 02:59 PM

KD and Russ aren't vets?  They are entering into their 6th an 5th years respectively.  Show me where I rated Lamb and Jackson lol.  You got me mixed up with someone in your imagination.  Right now OKC has 2 top 10 players that are under 25.  LA doesn't and is out of like 3 1st picks for the next decade.  Shut up.

The only veteran on their team is perkins.  

You knock the direction LA is going but try to defend the direction OKC is going

typical.

While also overhyping Jeremy Lamb and Reggie Jackson while bashing Lakers fans for being happy about Nick Young, Farmar, Kaman and Johnson.

"Blake and Parker are good at canceling each other out till our bench point guard comes in"  - Majesty aka Bird Ish (12/4/13)

#46 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 37,452 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted August 15, 2013 - 03:22 PM

KD and Russ aren't vets?  They are entering into their 6th an 5th years respectively.  Show me where I rated Lamb and Jackson lol.  You got me mixed up with someone in your imagination.  Right now OKC has 2 top 10 players that are under 25.  LA doesn't and is out of like 3 1st picks for the next decade.  Shut up.

Steph Curry is entering his 5th year too.. is he a vet?  :smh:

you seem to think that Jackson and Lamb is all their bench needs as you don't feel they've regressed at all by not adding anyone in this off-season, losing Martin and doing nothing about that Perkins problem, like amnestying him. 

You don't need to SAY anything, your indication that OKC hasn't regressed means you obviously think what they have is enough, so a bench depending on Lamb and Jackson is apparently enough.  Why?

Edited by Majesty, August 15, 2013 - 03:24 PM.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#47 Harry Styles

Harry Styles

King of Hearts

• 1,449 posts
  • Name:Dilan
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted August 15, 2013 - 03:32 PM

you seem to think that Jackson and Lamb is all their bench needs as you don't feel they've regressed at all by not adding anyone in this off-season, losing Martin and doing nothing about that Perkins problem, like amnestying him. 

You don't need to SAY anything, your indication that OKC hasn't regressed means you obviously think what they have is enough, so a bench depending on Lamb and Jackson is apparently enough.  Why?

What do you define as a veteran? Durant, Westbrook and Ibaka all have experience playing deep in the playoffs and in the Finals. Are they less experienced than Marcus Camby?

#48 Jody Smokes

Jody Smokes

All-Star

• 5,920 posts

Posted August 15, 2013 - 04:48 PM

They have enough to be better than the Lakers for the next 2-3 years barring we sign Lebron this offseason.  They have elite assets.  They have enough to be a top seed and compete for a ring.  Where are we?

Edited by Jody Smokes, August 15, 2013 - 04:48 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users