11 replies to this topic

#1 Ham

Ham

Rap Enthusiast

• 6,553 posts
  • Fan Since:Showtime
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant

Posted August 09, 2013 - 10:32 PM

Why isn't it possible for the thread makers to edit the titles? Or is this possible?

This has happened to me a couple times where I couldn't edit my screwed up title.

Is this strictly a moderators power?

Just asking

Mike D'Antoni is GARBAGE.

• 40,556 posts

Posted August 09, 2013 - 10:39 PM

You can do it as well. Simply click Edit. Then as the new box opens click Use Full Editor and you're there. Make the changes and then click Submit Modified Post.

yo.

#3 Ham

Ham

Rap Enthusiast

• 6,553 posts

Posted August 09, 2013 - 10:41 PM

You can do it as well. Simply click Edit. Then as the new box opens click Use Full Editor and you're there. Make the changes and then click Submit Modified Post.

Wow... I feel stupid now LOL

Thanks

Edited by Ham, August 09, 2013 - 10:41 PM.

#4 bigfetz

bigfetz

Laker Fan

• 17,872 posts
  • Fan Since:2005

Posted August 09, 2013 - 10:45 PM

Yea it really isn't too obvious. I myself just randomly clicked the full editor and saw that you can alter it that way. 

• 40,556 posts

Posted August 09, 2013 - 10:47 PM

Wow... I feel stupid now LOL

Thanks

He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; he who does not ask a question remains a fool forever.

yo.

#6 Ham

Ham

Rap Enthusiast

• 6,553 posts

Posted August 09, 2013 - 10:49 PM

Yea it really isn't too obvious. I myself just randomly clicked the full editor and saw that you can alter it that way.

I'm on my iPad and iphone a lot so I never really noticed it until i just checked on my laptop. I always felt stupid after posting a thread and noticing my title was full of typos after. Now it won't happen :)

#7 Clutch Factor

Clutch Factor

All-Star

• 6,013 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted August 13, 2013 - 05:46 PM

He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; he who does not ask a question remains a fool forever.

Wise words.

• 40,556 posts

Posted August 13, 2013 - 05:51 PM

^ I remember even telling some of my classmates back in high school this at times. For example, sometimes one would ask a ridiculously stupid question and get laughed at by most of the peers & made fun of, but I'd tell him or her that thing soon after to not only comfort them, but educate them.

Edited by    , August 13, 2013 - 06:12 PM.

yo.

#9 Clutch Factor

Clutch Factor

All-Star

• 6,013 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted August 13, 2013 - 05:55 PM

^ I remember even telling some of my classmates back in high school this at times. For examples, sometimes one would ask a ridiculously stupid question and get laughed at by most of the peers & made fun of, but I'd tell him or her that thing soon after to not only comfort them, but educate them.

That's very kind of you. :)

• 40,556 posts

Posted August 13, 2013 - 06:08 PM

Well yeah cause sometimes people get discouraged or embarrassed to even attempt to ask what they really wanna' ask in fear of how peers or others may react, but the bottomline is they can go [expletive] themselves. Your potential gain of knowledge is far more valuable than any bull[expletive] anyone else may give you. In fact in some cases, they themselves may be asking the same question secretly and once you ask it and it gets answered, they gain from it as well. Some of the same people in fact who are clowning on you in the first place. Just yet another example of the many of hypocrisy.

yo.

#11 -Wade-

-Wade-

知己知彼,百戰不殆

• 6,028 posts
  • Name:Chao ❤
  • Fan Since:▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一
  • Fav. Laker:♛ Kobe Bryant

Posted August 13, 2013 - 06:19 PM

Good feces. I'll remember to use this. Credz to you + whoever thought of such wisdom.

Edited by -Wade-, August 13, 2013 - 06:20 PM.

wKNsigp.png

"I'm always a firm believer in us being able to make our own decisions." --Kobe Bryant

• 40,556 posts

Posted August 13, 2013 - 07:49 PM

^ An old Chinese proverb. This link explains the meaning of it all even better:

http://urnotalonewor...l-for-five.html

yo.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users