#41 Harry Styles

Harry Styles

King of Hearts

• 1,461 posts
  • Name:Dilan
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted August 14, 2013 - 09:31 AM

LIke many others have said, the ceiling is probably not too high, but what is their floor?

From ESPNs obsession with retarded rankings there are 12 teams projected to win >43 games, 9 teams projected to win 36-40 games (including the Lakers) and 9 that are projected to win 33 or less.

It's hard for me to see the Lakers winning less than 35 games, which is a problem, since we'll end up out of the playoffs with a pick in the 10-14 area. Chad Ford wrote that the draft had 7 sure-fire all stars (according to scouts) and when the draft is that good, i think we could see a lot of teams tanking - even good teams that potentially could make a push this season.

I really think the Lakers should be carefull on how they approach this season and if i'm Mitch i would make sure that the team is either headed for the playoffs, or not. Come january, if we're not a few games over .500, i would pull the plug and start dealing.

Completely agree. If they aren't 5 games or so above .500 in January, ship everyone's ass out..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users