Photo

Pau Gasol Helping Children In Syria; Calls For More Help; Also Talks About Lakers (Third Video)

unicef

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

• 40,396 posts

Posted July 31, 2013 - 06:20 PM

Edited by    , July 31, 2013 - 06:26 PM.

yo.

#2 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 36,699 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted July 31, 2013 - 06:29 PM

Kudos to Gasol, always been a good human being.

He also said that going over there and seeing that situation really opened his eyes. 

He references his complaining and etc last year and said that this visit this summer really opened his eyes and showed him how trivial all that was.   He basically said "Here I am complaining trivially about what my role is on the team when there are kids that don't have a home and have it much worse than me.  All that's behind me now."    Something like that, I can't find the quote.

We shall see.

Anyway kudos to Gasol for GOING there. 

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#3 manaro90

manaro90

Sixth Man

• 3,320 posts
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant, Magic, Nick Young

Posted July 31, 2013 - 10:07 PM

i love pau !!!

My family is from syria and i havent seen my grandma ,uncles etc cousins etc for 3 years now

i miss them all

thank you pau i love you for that!

Germanys Craziest & Finest LA Lakers Fan #Manaro90

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#4 JEN

JEN

Legend

• 27,044 posts

Posted August 01, 2013 - 09:13 AM

Good for him. I still remember that story from a little while back where he watched a spinal surgery procedure being done on this 13-yr old girl. Pretty incredible stuff.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users