Photo

Elias Harris - His dream begins with 490.160 (Translated by me)

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 manaro90

manaro90

Sixth Man

• 3,285 posts
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant, Magic, Nick Young

Posted July 29, 2013 - 08:46 AM

This is a german article about Elias Harris ( http://www.sueddeuts...ollar-1.1732408 ) and since I speak german I wanted you to translate YOU my friends, the best facts and quotes from the article and what it says about him and the Lakers:

elias-harris-laenderspiel-august.jpg

Der deutsche Basketballspieler Elias Harris erhält nach seinem überzeugenden Spiel in der Nachwuchsliga einen Vertrag beim NBA-Klub Los Angeles Lakers. Nun muss er versuchen, sich in den Kader zu spielen. Die Chancen dafür stehen gut.

[....] The Lakers give the 24 year old Harris a one year contract with an option on a 2nd season. Harris will get 490.160 US $ in his first season and his Agent Mark Bartelstein says it is guranteed! In his 2nd season he would make 816.000 US $, should LA keep him.

" Im not a player who sits there and is statisfied. I worked hard for that dream and I want to show what moves I have in my game!", says the german Harris. Mark Madsen says about Harris: "We have put him against two players in defense. He has enormonous talent! In Gonzaga he became a variable player and he showed that in Las Vegas"

On Monday Harris will join the squad for Camp in Hawaii. And if he succeed in the training camp he can get a lot of experience and learn a lof from the veterans Nash,Gasol,Kaman and of course KOBE BRYANT!

"Im always optimistisc and Im not a trouble maker in the team! I worked hard for my dream. This is what people want to see!"

Edited by manaro90, July 29, 2013 - 09:06 AM.

Germanys Craziest & Finest LA Lakers Fan #Manaro90

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#2 Michaelyumm

Michaelyumm

Quick & Easy

• 10,243 posts
  • Fan Since:93
  • Fav. Laker:Javaris Crittenton

Posted July 29, 2013 - 08:48 AM

What they're meeting up Monday in Hawaii? Isn't Kobe in Italy??

#3 manaro90

manaro90

Sixth Man

• 3,285 posts

Posted July 29, 2013 - 08:55 AM

Yes he is but the german report says on monday it begins already..

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#4 Chad

Chad

Kings

• 3,293 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted July 29, 2013 - 09:01 AM

Vielen dank  :thumsbup:

Edited by Chad, July 29, 2013 - 09:03 AM.

¡Hala Madrid! Neymar Rules!  

#5 manaro90

manaro90

Sixth Man

• 3,285 posts

Posted July 29, 2013 - 09:06 AM

Vielen dank  :thumsbup:

hahaha bitte sehr bro!!

#6 Lord Flashheart

Lord Flashheart

Pineapple winner!

• 1,784 posts
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted July 29, 2013 - 12:07 PM

Schmetterling!!

Impossible is nothing.

#7 TronVader

TronVader

Rookie

• 279 posts
  • Name:Tron
  • Fan Since:Conception
  • Fav. Laker:KB24

Posted July 29, 2013 - 12:20 PM

KRAKENWAGEN!!

Imagine an strange child who's punching you and your expecting to beat that if you will get serious

Wut

#8 citr92

citr92

Rookie

• 447 posts
  • Name:Cody
  • Fan Since:98
  • Fav. Laker:Jerry West

Posted July 29, 2013 - 01:05 PM

sehr gut, danke shon (don't have umlaut's on keyboard lol)

#9 nikolatesla

nikolatesla

Rookie

• 390 posts
  • Name:Aykut
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted July 29, 2013 - 04:11 PM

The best German word is "UMWELTVERSCHMUTZUNG". No contest :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users