22 replies to this topic

#21 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,219 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Mamba

Posted July 31, 2013 - 06:43 AM

Did you guys follow the Lond olympics last year?  Who gets more love? Lebron or Kobe?  Go check it out again. Lebron even said Kobe is more popular in the London olympics.  It is obvious that ESPN and probably the U.S have a Lebron love fest. I can't blame them. We live in a country of "what have you done for me lately" .   So not surprising that Lebron is now more popular but my statement is true around the world. Kobe is king, Lebron is still prince.

MDA is an offensive genius. I hope he sticks to his guns and keeps doing what he does best: Run and Gun. That's the only way to coach.

#22 Hero

Hero

Where imaginations run wild

• 2,579 posts
  • Name:Jerome
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant, Magic Johnson

Posted July 31, 2013 - 12:49 PM

Espn held the vote for the years that Kobe won it too, didnt see any complaining then.

Of course no one would complain if Kobe won...this is a Lakers forum after all. However, I bet the Lebron fans were complaining though.

spupissuelo.gif

RIP Dad. I miss you so very much...

July 27, 2011 4:00 AM.

#23 Jody Smokes

Jody Smokes

All-Star

• 6,071 posts
  • Fan Since:2003
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted July 31, 2013 - 02:58 PM

I love Kobe but not til getting on bball message boards and twitter did I see why people complain about the Kobe sect of Laker fans.  These guys have to be the most sensitive fans in basketball.  It only makes sense for Lebron to be more popular today.  For one he's the better player and just won 2 b2b championships. 

Espn held the vote for the years that Kobe won it too, didnt see any complaining then.

"Blake and Parker are good at canceling each other out till our bench point guard comes in"  - Majesty aka Bird Ish (12/4/13)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users