Batman V. Superman: Dawn Of Justice

• Please log in to reply
1453 replies to this topic

#601 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,149 posts

Posted January 19, 2014 - 08:29 PM

^ Seriously. Decent girl & all, I'm sure she's nice, but Wonder Woman? Smh.

First Affleck, now this, horrible horrible decisions.

Except affleck was a good decision

Gal is up in the air but if it fails it won't be because of her body it will be because of her acting
Posted Image

#602 androsays

androsays

representing infinity with presidencies

• 4,757 posts
  • Name:andro
  • Fan Since:90s
  • Fav. Laker:kobe

Posted January 19, 2014 - 10:09 PM

She wasn't too impressive in Fast and the Furious... But then again, it was the fast and the furious haha

2div

#603 RobBlake

RobBlake

Off The Bench

• 2,293 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, Fisher, Magic

Posted January 19, 2014 - 10:59 PM

If ben can pull off Bruce wayne then A+ casting.

and gal is meh to me still

ap1.png

• 40,416 posts

Posted January 20, 2014 - 01:40 AM

Gal is up in the air but if it fails it won't be because of her body it will be because of her acting

Maggie Gylenhaal is a solid actress, but she failed to me in TDK cause I & many others just couldn't get past her looks or lackthereof.

yo.

#605 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,149 posts

Posted January 20, 2014 - 03:03 AM

Maggie Gylenhaal is a solid actress, but she failed to me in TDK cause I & many others just couldn't get past her looks or lackthereof.

completely different scenarios. maggie is just flat out unattractive. gal is very attractive. in no way is she tough to look at. regardless of preference she is absolutely an attractive woman

Posted Image

#606 Mr Terrific

Mr Terrific

Dwight Howard Is A Wanker!

• 7,058 posts
  • Name:Prince George
  • Fan Since:2014
  • Fav. Laker:Prince & The Revolution

Posted January 20, 2014 - 07:10 AM

FACEBOOK MR TERRIFIC HD Bottom Line Is We're Gonna Win With You Or Without You And If You Don't Get That, Then It's Best You Go Somewhere Else--Dean Smith

#607 Mr Terrific

Mr Terrific

• 7,058 posts

Posted January 20, 2014 - 11:46 AM

Rocsi!

FACEBOOK MR TERRIFIC HD Bottom Line Is We're Gonna Win With You Or Without You And If You Don't Get That, Then It's Best You Go Somewhere Else--Dean Smith

• 40,416 posts

Posted January 20, 2014 - 02:01 PM

completely different scenarios. maggie is just flat out unattractive. gal is very attractive. in no way is she tough to look at. regardless of preference she is absolutely an attractive woman

You're right, but I wouldn't go as far as "very". That's to some, but not to all. She's decent just cute imo. Not enough for "very" for my liking. Not enough to grab or feel anywhere at all. If you, Mr. Terrific, ace, & RobBlake are into that absolute stick-like figures, then power to you.

yo.

#609 Icker

Icker

Hall Of Fame

• 8,972 posts

Posted January 20, 2014 - 02:40 PM

You're right, but I wouldn't go as far as "very". That's to some, but not to all. She's decent just cute imo. Not enough for "very" for my liking. Not enough to grab or feel anywhere at all. If you, Mr. Terrific, ace, & RobBlake are into that absolute stick-like figures, then power to you.

I'm into pretty girls, she's a pretty girl. She necessarily have to be sexy, just easy on the eyes. She accomplishes that aspect very well.

• 40,416 posts

Posted January 20, 2014 - 02:43 PM

^ Yeah, the cute face is nice enough for a solid make-out session perhaps, but anything more than that & there's just not much to feel.

_http://youtu.be/jJ_ZzkqUUA8

Thread title needs to be updated. 2015 = 2016.

yo.

#611 RobBlake

RobBlake

Off The Bench

• 2,293 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, Fisher, Magic

Posted January 20, 2014 - 02:43 PM

woah buddy, I believe i said she was around above average lol.

ap1.png

#612 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,149 posts

Posted January 20, 2014 - 04:18 PM

Not my point. My point is people complained about Maggie because she isnt pleasant to look at

Gal is pleasant to look it. Regardless of how pleasant for each individual she is nice to look at

Therefore her looks shouldn't be an issue anywhere near Maggie, acting is up for discussion but her looks taking people out of the movie will not happen

They will doll her up, push up her tits and build those legs and arms
Posted Image

#613 Icker

Icker

Hall Of Fame

• 8,972 posts

Posted January 20, 2014 - 04:23 PM

^ Yeah, the cute face is nice enough for a solid make-out session perhaps, but anything more than that & there's just not much to feel.

Are you trying to pop one during the movie or something? Because I'm not sure what more you want to feel lol.

Have to remember that it's a superhero movie and will convey a message to children as well. Powerful women don't need tits and ass.

#614 Lakerace24

Lakerace24

Sixth Man

• 3,261 posts
  • Name:Matt
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted January 20, 2014 - 04:31 PM

Are you trying to pop one during the movie or something? Because I'm not sure what more you want to feel lol.

Have to remember that it's a superhero movie and will convey a message to children as well. Powerful women don't need tits and ass.

lol I also think he was the one that asked something like,"Why do they have to make Mary Jane a red head in the new spiderman movie, I'd like to see them cast someone like Meagan Goode as Mary Jane."

#615 Air Apparent

Air Apparent

"Never underestimate the heart of a CHAMPION!"

• 8,558 posts

Posted January 20, 2014 - 04:36 PM

we_r_all_wonderwomen_sm.jpg

bw1wOGf.png

#616 Mr Terrific

Mr Terrific

• 7,058 posts

Posted January 20, 2014 - 06:34 PM

^People forget Wonder Woman got her beauty from Aphrodite & Aphrodite never shopped at Lane Bryant

#617 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,653 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted January 20, 2014 - 07:03 PM

Will Affleck have the BALLS to drop out went he sees the script. I can't imagine this movie being any good. I couldn't get into MOS. Batman won't make a boring ass supes movie tolerable.

Buster_bcfa40_2218659_zpsbf0d8a7a.gif

#618 Icker

Icker

Hall Of Fame

• 8,972 posts

Posted January 20, 2014 - 07:10 PM

lol I also think he was the one that asked something like,"Why do they have to make Mary Jane a red head in the new spiderman movie, I'd like to see them cast someone like Meagan Goode as Mary Jane."

I actually wouldn't mind seeing that lol

#619 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,149 posts

Posted January 20, 2014 - 07:49 PM

Will Affleck have the BALLS to drop out went he sees the script. I can't imagine this movie being any good. I couldn't get into MOS. Batman won't make a boring ass supes movie tolerable.

He had Chris Terrio come in an touch up the script and he read the script like most actors before he signed on so I highly doubt that

He's seen the script, in fact he said it was one of the reasons he signed on
Posted Image

• 40,416 posts

Posted January 20, 2014 - 09:03 PM

All I know is Marvel sure as heck got it right with Miss Scarlett Jo.

That was actually a semi-sarcasm semi-troll job. Guess you guys missed it, but it was fun for me to talk about still nonetheless, lol.

yo.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users