Mr Terrific

Dwight Howard Is A Wanker!

• 6,988 posts
  • Name:Prince George
  • Fan Since:2014
  • Fav. Laker:Prince & The Revolution

Posted January 17, 2014 - 10:52 AM

^ can he be killed or not? Even Thor Hulk & Superman can die

FACEBOOK MR TERRIFIC HD Bottom Line Is We're Gonna Win With You Or Without You And If You Don't Get That, Then It's Best You Go Somewhere Else--Dean Smith

#582 Mr Terrific

Mr Terrific

• 6,988 posts

Posted January 17, 2014 - 10:53 AM

FACEBOOK MR TERRIFIC HD Bottom Line Is We're Gonna Win With You Or Without You And If You Don't Get That, Then It's Best You Go Somewhere Else--Dean Smith

#583 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,084 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted January 17, 2014 - 11:37 AM

^ can he be killed or not? Even Thor Hulk & Superman can die

I believe he can. Magneto extracted the adamantium from Logan's skeleton.

Pau Gasol is GONE

• 40,396 posts

Posted January 17, 2014 - 01:40 PM

Man, Gal's gonna' have to get some breast implants or something if she wants to look more like Wonder Woman.

yo.

#585 Mr Terrific

Mr Terrific

• 6,988 posts

Posted January 17, 2014 - 01:57 PM

Man, Gal's gonna' have to get some breast implants or something if she wants to look more like Wonder Woman.

Big Breasteses ain't a super power

#586 Air Apparent

Air Apparent

"Never underestimate the heart of a CHAMPION!"

• 8,512 posts

Posted January 18, 2014 - 05:36 AM

seriously man, you guys are stuck on the breasts, you know dc has always left room for changes in character appearance, it's not the end of the world

bw1wOGf.png

#587 Mr Terrific

Mr Terrific

• 6,988 posts

Posted January 18, 2014 - 11:25 AM

1604491_10152097947093926_1639718372_n.j

#588 BasketballIQ

BasketballIQ

All-Star

• 6,854 posts
  • Name:2 Jordans and 2 Steves
  • Fav. Laker:24

Posted January 18, 2014 - 12:11 PM

X-Men 3 is probably the worst comic book movie of all time lol. I'd venture to say I'd watch Daredevil before I watch that.

Haven't seen the second Wolverine movie but the first one was solid/decent.

What's there that you don't understand about Wolverine?

???
Last stand was the best of the trilogy. One was so slow.

Daredevil is horrible. The second punisher was better.

#589 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,084 posts

Posted January 18, 2014 - 01:14 PM

???
Last stand was the best of the trilogy. One was so slow.

Daredevil is horrible. The second punisher was better.

See, this is how I know who read the comics and who didn't.

I did this before already but I guess you never read it.

First of all, X-Men 3 is deplorable and here's why:

1. You killed Cyclops (Nothing to do with the comics and he's only one of the most important members of the team)

2. The fight scenes were wack (Probably the worse I've ever seen from an action movie)

3. The dialogue was even worse ("I'm Juggernaut [expletive]!")

4. Speaking of Juggernaut, he's not even a mutant (Do some research fools!)

5. Staying on Juggernaut, no mention of him being Xavier's brother (Do some research fools!)

6. Even more on Juggernaut, terrible costume (LMAO)

7. The Phoenix "angle" was terribly done

8. Attempting to use too many story-lines in one movie (Mutant "cure", Dark Phoenix)

Here's some quotes from IGN...

It wasnt X-men. That wasnt Phoenix, Wolverine was not a teddy bear looking for someone to share emotions with, Cyclops did not die, Colossus was not a memory, Rogue was not worthless, Iceman did not use snow as his primary weapon, pyro was not that strong, they didnt create nurf guns to take out the mutants, Angel's screen time was not just a photo shoot for magazines, Physlocke was not a punk rocker model, the movie was not ten minutes long, and that fake muscle football player was not Juggernaught, It was all just a bad dream, It never was made, FOX would never do that to fans...........Im.....Im so confused. I didnt know direct-to-video movies made it to theaters. AHAHAHHAah.....I hate FOX.

-Two major storylines crammed into a movie that's only a little over 90 minutes long.

-Dark Phoenix storyline totally screwed up.

-Cyclops killed within the first 20 minutes of the film.

-Wolverine acting out of character. Given speeches about team work and all that. That's not the loner Wolverine that I know.

-Key characters hyped up and introduced in the film as if they're going to be a major part of the film, and all they have is a brief cameo (Angel)

-Halle Barry given way too much screen time than the Storm character deserved.

-Juggernaught looked silly.

Bottomline, this wasn't an X-Men film, it was the Wolverine and Storm show. For no good reason other than the fact that Hugh Jackman was the star and Halle Barry was an Oscar winner who wasn't going to do a supporting role anymore. Plus, the whole film felt rushed. Fox didn't give a rat's ass about making a good X-Men film, they just wanted to get a money making machine out by the release date they had set. 

Whether you were a fan of the comics or just a fan of the first two films, this movie was just a big middle finger to both.

Pau Gasol is GONE

#590 Mr Terrific

Mr Terrific

• 6,988 posts

Posted January 18, 2014 - 01:27 PM

gal-gadot-total-film-upclose.png

#591 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,084 posts

Posted January 18, 2014 - 01:34 PM

1604491_10152097947093926_1639718372_n.j

Yuck

Pau Gasol is GONE

• 40,396 posts

Posted January 18, 2014 - 03:39 PM

^ Seriously. Decent girl & all, I'm sure she's nice, but Wonder Woman? Smh.

First Affleck, now this, horrible horrible decisions.

yo.

#593 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 36,701 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted January 18, 2014 - 03:43 PM

right.. there's nothing she can do with her body to make herself bigger and there's no type of enhancement they can do to her chest to "raise" it to par.  

She's military trained, she'll be fine and she can bulk up.   

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

• 40,396 posts

Posted January 18, 2014 - 03:47 PM

She'll hardly bulk up though realistically. There's only so much you can do usually with certain body types, especially if you're a female. She'll look a bit ripped or whatever, but still incredibly thin.

yo.

#595 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,084 posts

Posted January 18, 2014 - 03:59 PM

there's nothing she can do with her body to make herself bigger

Sure there is...

It's called eating.

Pau Gasol is GONE

#596 Majesty

Majesty

• 36,701 posts

Posted January 18, 2014 - 04:07 PM

She's focusing on gaining body mass eating will likely be part of it along with her training 

She has said as such but said she won't be getting implants to get the "bust" of Wonder Woman 

Gal Gadot has spoken about her preparations to play Wonder Woman in the forthcoming Batman vs Superman film.

Fanboys who were up in arms at Gal Gadot being ‘too skinny’ to play the part can relax.

The Fast and Furious Six star revealed that she is undergoing a rigorous training regime, which includes kick-boxing, in order to bulk up for the part.

In an interview with Israeli entertainment show Good Evening with Gai Pines, translated from Hebrew by Batman-News, she said: ‘It’s the physical preparations that I’m starting now. A very serious training regimen – kung fu, kickboxing, swords, jujitsu, Brazilian. A thousand and one things. I’ll gain body mass.’

However,Gal added that she will not be emulating the female superhero’s sizeable bust.

‘I represent the Wonder Woman of the new world’ she added, ‘Breasts…anyone can buy for 9,000 shekels and everything is fine.

‘By the way, Wonder Woman is Amazonian, and historically accurate Amazonian women actually had only one breast. So, if I’d really go “by the book”, it’d be problematic.’

http://metro.co.uk/2...-woman-4243163/

Another thing, wonder woman will be wearing "Armor"  which she has worn in the comics before, they can enhance the chest plate or size of armor with little issue.  

Gal Gadot's WONDER WOMAN outfit will consist of ARMOR. Not the Lynda Carter itty bitty outfit. I hear it looks dope.

Examples: 

Wonder_Woman_48b000b2e9b68.jpg

WonderWoman.jpg

wonder_women_by_penichet-d47up0l.jpg

1276268248181.jpg

If this is the case then more attention will likely be on her arms and her legs than her chest which can be enhanced with whatever upper body costume she's wearing.

Also

Wonder-Woman-Gal-Gadot-Discussion.jpg

"We’ve pointed out (ad nauseam) that – while she may look very thin in movies like F&F6 Gal Gadot’s casting actually makes sense. She was once enlisted in the Israeli Defense Force, where she served as an athletic trainer. Not only does that make her equipped to handle a strenuous training regiment, and adapt at learning different deadly combat techniques, it also means she has knowledge in experience with the specific types of training that result in things like body mass vs. lean muscle.

Gadot is also right in pointing out the absurdity of the Amazon argument. People keeping trying to lay claim to which actresses are (or are not) qualified to play the mythical female warriors – but Amazons are just that, mythical, as in not real – and to my own knowledge bust size was never one of their defining physical traits. Cutting off one breast to better fire arrows certainly was…

The point: If your knowledge of Amazons is limited to what you saw in a Wonder Woman comic book (which almost no one today still reads, BTW) then you are probably arguing for the fantasy of an ideal, rather than an ideal itself."

http://screenrant.co...atman-superman/

Blast those haters girl ^_^ 

insaneGIF.gif

Edited by Majesty, January 18, 2014 - 04:48 PM.

• 40,396 posts

Posted January 18, 2014 - 07:32 PM

They'll enhance her breasts with cgi if need be.

yo.

#598 Majesty

Majesty

• 36,701 posts

Posted January 19, 2014 - 01:18 AM

They'll enhance her breasts with cgi if need be.

They enhanced Jolie's for Tomb Raider years ago. 

angelina-jolie-tomb-raider.jpg

And we don't need to get into how naturally skinny and such she is and was 

SPL135579_090.jpg

angelina-jolie-teen-1.jpg

I don't think they'd have an issue doing the same thing for wonder woman if they needed to. 

Edited by Majesty, January 19, 2014 - 01:22 AM.

#599 Mr Terrific

Mr Terrific

• 6,988 posts

Posted January 19, 2014 - 08:41 AM

Supermodels are skinny. Period point blank. That's why you see women in the gym on Christmas Eve.The average woman in America is 150 lbs. Don't let the propaganda of fat women brainwash you

#600 RobBlake

RobBlake

Off The Bench

• 2,198 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, Fisher, Magic

Posted January 19, 2014 - 10:06 AM

Supermodels are skinny. Period point blank. That's why you see women in the gym on Christmas Eve.The average woman in America is 150 lbs. Don't let the propaganda of fat women brainwash you

skinny =/= looking like  a skeleton though.

ap1.png

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)