Batman V. Superman: Dawn Of Justice

• Please log in to reply
1397 replies to this topic

#401 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,105 posts

Posted November 04, 2013 - 12:33 AM

This movie makes no sense to me. If they are on the same side then cool but if this is a fight between the 2 then stupid. super man is a god batman is the realistic hero.

Then why is lex Luthor supermans arch nemesis when he is a man, a weaker man than Bruce Wayne at that

There are things such as kryptonite and other devices that I'm sure they'll introduce something
Posted Image

#402 RobBlake

RobBlake

Off The Bench

• 2,198 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, Fisher, Magic

Posted November 04, 2013 - 12:37 AM

Then why is lex Luthor supermans arch nemesis when he is a man, a weaker man than Bruce Wayne at that

There are things such as kryptonite and other devices that I'm sure they'll introduce something

this.

I'd even argue Superman's moral code is more restricting to him than Kryptonite 

ap1.png

#403 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 36,742 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted November 04, 2013 - 01:31 AM

Seriously. Even now though, if they decided to ever bring back the character eventually, do you think he could still pull it off even at his advanced age now?

The Joker could he?  yeah I'm sure he could.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#404 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 36,742 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted November 04, 2013 - 01:33 AM

Things forgotten in the Batman vs Superman matchups.  

Mentalities.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#405 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,089 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted November 04, 2013 - 06:24 AM

Luthor doesn't do any fighting directly; his damage is done from his high IQ.

Lex Luthor has the physical capabilities and limitations of a normal adult with no metahuman abilities. However, he possesses a genius level of intelligence. For virtually his entire publication history, he has been depicted as the most intelligent human in the DC Universe, and as one of the most intelligent beings of any planet or species. He has mastered seemingly every known form of science, including space travelextra-dimensional travelbiochemistryroboticscomputerssynthetic polymerscommunicationsmutations,transportationholographyenergy generationspectral analysis, and more (including time travel in many Pre-Crisis stories). With the exception of the extraterrestrial entity known as Brainiac, he does not view any other being as an intellectual peer.

Over the years, Luthor has made liberal use of Kryptonite weapons capable of injuring Superman and other Kryptonians. Since the Bronze Age, he has also utilized various battlesuits in many stories. Additionally, he often wore a Kryptonite ring on his right hand in Post-Crisis stories, but abandoned this tactic after prolonged exposure to K-radiation resulted in the loss of his hand and poisoned his entire body (requiring him to transplant his brain into a cloned body in order to survive).

During the Blackest Night crossover, he wore an orange power ring of avarice created by Ganthet, a former member of the Guardians of the Universe.

I like the mano a mano stuff myself. 

Pau Gasol is GONE

#406 Mr Terrific

Mr Terrific

Dwight Howard Is A Wanker!

• 6,993 posts
  • Name:Prince George
  • Fan Since:2014
  • Fav. Laker:Prince & The Revolution

Posted November 04, 2013 - 09:25 AM

FACEBOOK MR TERRIFIC HD Bottom Line Is We're Gonna Win With You Or Without You And If You Don't Get That, Then It's Best You Go Somewhere Else--Dean Smith

#407 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,105 posts

Posted November 04, 2013 - 12:53 PM

Luthor doesn't do any fighting directly; his damage is done from his high IQ.

I like the mano a mano stuff myself.

Which is exactly how batman will likely fight superman. Mixture of kryptonite and hand to hand
Posted Image

#408 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,089 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted November 04, 2013 - 07:15 PM

How are Batman's hands supposed to do anything but tickle Superman?

Pau Gasol is GONE

#409 androsays

androsays

representing infinity with presidencies

• 4,737 posts
  • Name:andro
  • Fan Since:90s
  • Fav. Laker:kobe

Posted November 04, 2013 - 07:17 PM

I think you completely ignored the part where last stand said "kryptonite"

2div

#410 Mr Terrific

Mr Terrific

• 6,993 posts

Posted November 04, 2013 - 07:53 PM

There is no Kryptonite

FACEBOOK MR TERRIFIC HD Bottom Line Is We're Gonna Win With You Or Without You And If You Don't Get That, Then It's Best You Go Somewhere Else--Dean Smith

#411 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,105 posts

Posted November 04, 2013 - 08:43 PM

There is no Kryptonite

In man of steel. they have not made that distinction for future movies
Posted Image

#412 Mr Terrific

Mr Terrific

• 6,993 posts

Posted November 11, 2013 - 06:16 PM

#413 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,105 posts

Posted November 11, 2013 - 07:03 PM

Don't like nightwing being in it if true. Not that I agree with John campea but this movie isn't justice league or avengers, there should only be 2 characters introduced. Batman and lex Luthor

With wonder woman getting a minor nod

And the choices for nightwing are horrible. The only good one is Ezra miller

I can live with Adam driver but the guy is pretty unpleasant to look at and I see WB wanting a good looking guy as nightwing

Though im against the character
Posted Image

• 40,399 posts

Posted November 11, 2013 - 11:03 PM

^ What's with AD's ears? Did he do MMA for a while?

& Ezra looks like a chick in some instances.

yo.

#415 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,105 posts

Posted November 11, 2013 - 11:32 PM

Lol that's just how he was made

Ezra is an incredible actor. I'm sure WB would gruff him up enough for the role
Posted Image

• 40,399 posts

Posted November 11, 2013 - 11:50 PM

Though im against the character

Can you elaborate on this? Is it more or that you have something against the character in general or just specifically the idea of him being used in this particular movie?

yo.

#417 RobBlake

RobBlake

Off The Bench

• 2,198 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, Fisher, Magic

Posted November 11, 2013 - 11:58 PM

Im curious how they will shoot the film. Will it have the MOS vibe? I hope so I would like to see how batman would look in that type of shooting

ap1.png

#418 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,105 posts

Posted November 12, 2013 - 12:31 AM

Can you elaborate on this? Is it more or that you have something against the character in general or just specifically the idea of him being used in this particular movie?

Nightwing is a complex character. He's a complicated character that noone knows unless you have some familiarity with batman canon

So to put him in this movie is robbing him of the correct amount of fleshing out he should get.

There shouldn't be a robin or nightwing because this is a superman movie with batman in it. Those are batman characters that belong in a batman movie. This movie should be about batmans relationship with superman and against whoever the villain is

Lex Luthor is another incredibly complicated character. So you have batman, lex, superman all incredibly complex characters

There isn't room for other people. Bringing in other heroes will lead to hawkeye syndrome where the character is one dimensional.

The only two extra characters id be ok with are flash or wonder woman but only in a bit role kind of introducing their presence in the world but not really a part of the movie at all because those two are potential franchises.

Nightwing isn't, he's a supporting aspect of the batman world. And he should remain there
Posted Image

#419 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,105 posts

Posted November 12, 2013 - 12:34 AM

Im curious how they will shoot the film. Will it have the MOS vibe? I hope so I would like to see how batman would look in that type of shooting

Considering Snyder is also filming this, that's likely going to happen. I just hope after this movie is critically beat up on they hand the keys to someone else

Del toro, Vaughn, affleck

Because going forward Snyder is going to hold this whole thing back in terms of quality
Posted Image

#420 Mr Terrific

Mr Terrific

• 6,993 posts

Posted November 12, 2013 - 07:09 AM

Considering Snyder is also filming this, that's likely going to happen. I just hope after this movie is critically beat up on they hand the keys to someone else
Del toro, Vaughn, affleck
Because going forward Snyder is going to hold this whole thing back in terms of quality

I disagree. I'm a Movie Fan before I'm a Fanboy & Man Of Steel is still my Film Of The Year. As a Superman fan I can say that Superman Returns sucked ass

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users