FMF (Mexican Soccer)

• Please log in to reply
382 replies to this topic

#341 Marc Maron

Marc Maron

either/or

• 2,990 posts

Posted July 07, 2013 - 01:17 PM

Well since you really hate him, who's your ideal manager at this point for el Tri. 

Bielsa

hR3rI.png

#342 Marc Maron

Marc Maron

either/or

• 2,990 posts

Posted July 07, 2013 - 01:19 PM

Hell anyone with tactical flexibility.

Chepo keeps forcing 442 and it isn't working. What's mexico's record this year? 2 wins and like 10 draws? We cant even win in azteca anymore. And then the reliance on old ass players who just don't have it anymore. 

hR3rI.png

#343 Brand New

Brand New

Good Enough

• 1,025 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted July 07, 2013 - 01:25 PM

And Maza shouldn't be starting let alone be the captain of the team. Dude is garbage now thats what he gets for joining America.

#344 Marc Maron

Marc Maron

either/or

• 2,990 posts

Posted July 07, 2013 - 01:26 PM

Nery Castillo sucks now.

Marco Fabian was missed in the confederations. But he's getting his shot now in the Gold Cup.

I wanna see Jonathan dos Santos

JDS would be a huge upgrade over our current CDM's. I think the only reason he's not getting called up is because he doesn't get any playing time at barca. But i hear this week he'll be at a new club so hopefully he'll finally get some minutes.

Also Nery somehow got signed by Rayo Vallenco in Spain.. lol 

Have no idea how sine he hasn't shown anything since 2007. 

hR3rI.png

#345 Marc Maron

Marc Maron

either/or

• 2,990 posts

Posted July 07, 2013 - 01:27 PM

And Maza shouldn't be starting let alone be the captain of the team. Dude is garbage now thats what he gets for joining America.

YES!

Exactly. Diego Reyes should be ahead of him!

hR3rI.png

• 39,007 posts

Posted July 07, 2013 - 01:29 PM

Have you guys heard of the team potentially bringing in an Argentine in el Chaco Gimenez? Does he get a pass in your eyes even if he gets naturalized?

I'd also like to see more of Torres Nilo.

Marco Fabian was missed in the confederations.

Previously too. They overlook him way too much. We need offensive playmakers and dynamic players. He brings that no question.

Maybe some Oribe Peralta too?

I wanna see Jonathan dos Santos

Hasn't he been sour about coming to the team ever since he felt he was left out & betrayed a while back?

We cant even win in azteca anymore.

That's been the most disgraceful & embarrassing thing of all.

And then the reliance on old ass players who just don't have it anymore.

Couldn't agree more.

yo.

#347 Brand New

Brand New

Good Enough

• 1,025 posts

Posted July 07, 2013 - 01:34 PM

I dont want Chaco or Lucas Lobo. They're not good plus they'll bring more attention to Mexico. Not good

Oribe is hurt i believe, not sure. Reyes should be starting alongside with Moreno. If he wants experience in the back hell bring Rafa Marquez back. That dude is probably better than Maza with more experience and handles pressure better.

I'm sure Jonathan Dos Santos is waiting to get called up, hopefully he moves to another team. Hopefully hes not mad about getting cut.

• 39,007 posts

Posted July 07, 2013 - 01:37 PM

You guys haven't commented on Vela at all though, what exactly is going on there? Do you guys think it has more to do with him not seeing eye to eye with Chepo and the team philosophy & style of play the current team has right now, or does he simply just not want to play for his country?

Also Nery somehow got signed by Rayo Vallenco in Spain.. lol 

Have no idea how sine he hasn't shown anything since 2007. 

Has Nery always been a hothead? I've seen so many interviews where he goes off on reporters and he was recently going at it with one of his own coaches I believe.

yo.

#349 Brand New

Brand New

Good Enough

• 1,025 posts

Posted July 07, 2013 - 01:49 PM

Vela and Chepo have beef I suppose. Since he wasnt calling him up when he wasnt playing in Europe i believe. And now that he's doing pretty good he doesnt want to come play, he makes up excuses everytime. He just needs to nut up and come play.

I've read that theres a high chance he comes to play against Honduras in the next WCQ. Lets hope so.

• 39,007 posts

Posted July 24, 2013 - 08:26 PM

Couldn't even get to the Gold Cup Final. What a disgrace. Goodbye Chepo already! Seriously, FUERA!!!

yo.

#351 PurPnYellowLaker

PurPnYellowLaker

Rookie

• 463 posts
  • Name:alejandro
  • Fan Since:platon
  • Fav. Laker:kobe

Posted August 05, 2013 - 08:01 PM

Mexico has lost it. Vela the real best player in mexico not chicharito needs to be called in . Bring in geos brother jonathon to add athletism that mexico desperatly needs

• 39,007 posts

Posted August 05, 2013 - 08:05 PM

^ You think Chepo needs to go? If so, who would you like in his place?

yo.

#353 PurPnYellowLaker

PurPnYellowLaker

Rookie

• 463 posts
  • Name:alejandro
  • Fan Since:platon
  • Fav. Laker:kobe

Posted August 06, 2013 - 11:54 AM

Im not mexican and we all know chepo is a dumb ass for not having vela and his line ups change like he changes his socks wh8ch I hope is everyday lol..vielsa or bring back aguirre.

• 39,007 posts

Posted August 14, 2013 - 10:43 PM

Finally played a good game today against a solid respectable opponent. The offense specifically finally woke up. 4 goals. The new lineup looked better. Finally Oribe Peralta was called up as well as Reyna. They both looked good and I thought el Chaco looked decent as well. He's a nice threat to have out there. Finally x4.

yo.

#355 flota

flota

Barca, Lakers, Cowboys, Chivas

• 1,997 posts
  • Fan Since:2008
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe

Posted September 07, 2013 - 11:07 AM

Lol the team played well for 35 minutes and then typical mexico team of conformistas
Imposible is nothing.

There is no such thing as a plea of innocence in my court. A plea of innocence is guilty of wasting my time. Guilty. Inquisitor Lord Fyodor Karamazov.

Alea Iacta Est. Julius Caesar.

#356 DTIII™

DTIII™

Inglewood's Finest.

• 2,810 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Swaggy P, J-Chill, K-Butta

Posted September 07, 2013 - 03:30 PM

I'm so glad Chepo is gone.

pTjodNA.gif

#357 Marc Maron

Marc Maron

either/or

• 2,990 posts

Posted September 08, 2013 - 07:02 PM

Fack Chepo

Finally he's gone. 

He should've been fired a long ass time ago. Though i hate that they kept Tena.. You fire the head coach but keep all his staff? dafuq. Most likely he's just interim hc.. If they lose Tuesday 100% certain Tena is gone as well. 

hR3rI.png

• 39,007 posts

Posted September 08, 2013 - 07:14 PM

This was a long time coming indeed. Unfortunately though for the fans and players, this might've cost them already coming a bit too late. Technically they've still got a shot, but I would consider them making it right now in the position that they're in nothing short of a miracle. Not only do they have to go perfect it seems, but they've gotta' now obviously rely on others to do them favors as well.

Assuming more than likely LFT will not be the coach for the long run and Mexico will try & dramatically change their style of play & direction, do you guys think it'll then be possible for Carlos Vela to come over finally?

Also, do any of you guys prefer Ochoa over Corona or is there not much difference there in your opinion?

This team has been nothing short of embarrassing & pathetic though. Losing & tying so much is one thing, but when it's happening in your own home where you've dominated throughout history & people can always count on you to come through, that's a bit too much to say the least. Not only are they not winning nor dominating in the Azteca anymore, but they're hardly scoring any goals or creating any worthwhile threats.

Lastly, who do you guys want as the new full-time coach?

yo.

#359 DTIII™

DTIII™

Inglewood's Finest.

• 2,810 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Swaggy P, J-Chill, K-Butta

Posted September 08, 2013 - 08:21 PM

Carlos Vela NEEDS to be on the team, I have no clue as to why he isn't, and I think Corona might be the better choice now but tbh I don't mind either one. This year has been just awful, it almost seems like 2013 is a winless year, cause all they do is lose or tie....

As for the new coach? I don't know.

pTjodNA.gif

#360 Marc Maron

Marc Maron

either/or

• 2,990 posts

Posted September 08, 2013 - 10:47 PM

Bielsa or Guus Hiddink would be my choice. Both are available as well..

Realistically though FMF is probably looking at: Piojo Herrera, Vucetich, or Tomas Boy..  :eh:

hR3rI.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users