Photo

Daniel Artest being himself on Facebook

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

• 40,556 posts

Posted July 10, 2013 - 12:49 PM

Twitter. I don't like replying to him on there, because of the character limit, but Facebook changes the game a bit.

I blame Twitter to some degree for dumbing down a lot of the public. Just with those character limits alone, it encourages people to become accustomed to responding that way in such short manners & thus leaving out a lot of other more important points & logic in the process.

yo.

#22 Niss

Niss

Retired Lead Mod

• 713 posts

Posted July 10, 2013 - 01:02 PM

He needs to stop living off Ron's career and name because it's getting old. The only reason why people even listen to what he has to say is because he is related to Ron.

He accuses Jim of hiring MDA without consulting Mitch,  when it was Mitch who called Phil and told him the Lakers were going in a different direction. It was Dr. Buss' decision to hire MDA and it was his final decision in the hospital.

#23 CueTheRain

CueTheRain

Rookie

• 824 posts
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted July 10, 2013 - 01:26 PM

He's the one with no basketball talent right? DA and Rose's brother should stop living through their siblings.

• 40,556 posts

Posted July 10, 2013 - 01:29 PM

What about JR Smith's brother trying to desperately constantly get him to hook him up with the Knicks giving him a roster spot?

yo.

#25 -Wade-

-Wade-

知己知彼,百戰不殆

• 6,039 posts
  • Name:Chao ❤
  • Fan Since:▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一
  • Fav. Laker:♛ Kobe Bryant

Posted July 10, 2013 - 02:01 PM

I blame Twitter to some degree for dumbing down a lot of the public. Just with those character limits alone, it encourages people to become accustomed to responding that way in such short manners & thus leaving out a lot of other more important points & logic in the process.

Good point. If you're ever in a library and see the book, you should checkout "What the internet is doing to our brains" by Nicholas Carr.

wKNsigp.png

"I'm always a firm believer in us being able to make our own decisions." --Kobe Bryant

#26 Yaboy

Yaboy

Sixth Man

• 3,930 posts

Posted July 10, 2013 - 03:09 PM

This dude acts like he's the famous brother lol dude needs to get over himself... stop living off his brothers fame.

de__anthony_thomas_by_eksde-d5e4v29.png

"Love me or hate me it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, hate my swagger, hate my fade-away, my hunger, hate that i'm a veteran, A champion, hate that. Hate it with all your heart, and hate that i'm loved for the exact same reasons." - Kobe

#27 Disaster in Paradise

Disaster in Paradise

Kimagure Orange Road

• 8,979 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Grant

Posted July 10, 2013 - 03:35 PM

tumblr_lp0w7sPOVi1qkq31do1_500.gif

Holy crap. 

Edited by Disaster in Paradise, July 10, 2013 - 03:35 PM.

"You watch anime?"

- "Yeah, I just got into it! Just recently, I just started watching Attack on Ti-"

"Get away from me, pleb."

#28 RobBlake

RobBlake

Off The Bench

• 2,733 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, Fisher, Magic

Posted July 10, 2013 - 04:28 PM

You guys have no idea how long I've waited for that opportunity. He thinks he's a celebrity, and he trashes the fans every chance he gets on Twitter. I don't like replying to him on there, because of the character limit, but Facebook changes the game a bit.

I'm so glad he opened that door. Sick of this dude.

even though i don't post much on here * i observe frequently* and we don't have much of a rapport... thanks for having my back along with other laker fans.

ap1.png

#29 Lakers4Life

Lakers4Life

Bleeds Purple & Gold

• 3,269 posts
  • Fan Since:1999

Posted July 10, 2013 - 05:50 PM

So true I see so many younger people 12-20 complain about "walls of texts" on FaceBook or Forums. Society has become so lazy to the point where logical sounded arguments and well written responses has become against the norm. 

Hell most forum posters put TL:DR which stands for "too long did not read" with a summary of what a wall of text had in one sentence. 

definitely agree with you on Twitter aiding in this change. 

Laker fan for life.

• 40,556 posts

Posted July 10, 2013 - 05:57 PM

^ Yeah, sadly it happens here even, a lot of times with people ganging up on Majesty especially or a few others. The only time I personally have somewhat of a gripe with it is when people make long posts, but don't break up their paragraphs or anything at all, when it just looks like one huge mess that's completely overwhelming to even try to follow, but overall yeah, it's discouraging to see people try & discourage others at times when they put so much actual time & effort into their posts to try to make better points & arguments & ultimately enhance the quality of the forum & discussion.

yo.

#31 Chad

Chad

Kings

• 3,514 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted July 12, 2013 - 06:05 AM

Does LakerNation have a facebook fan club?

¡Hala Madrid! Neymar Rules!  

#32 RayRay

RayRay

Sixth Man

• 3,524 posts
  • Fan Since:Since 96
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Hobe

Posted July 12, 2013 - 07:26 AM

just added u to fb RD, hope u dont mind bruh

oh and u put dude in his damn place.

Edited by RayRay, July 12, 2013 - 07:26 AM.

only Kobe can stop Kobe.

#33 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,951 posts

Posted July 12, 2013 - 07:49 AM

Lol hahahaha he's so stooopid

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users