64 replies to this topic

#61 CueTheRain

CueTheRain

Rookie

• 824 posts
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted July 09, 2013 - 02:31 PM

There's gonna be no rapper in Houston that's gonna respond, stand up for Dwight and have the balls to say "**** Ice Cube." Unless his name is Scarface.

What about that Slim Thug guy? He might be able to if he's actually capable of stringing together a few words of English coherently.

• 40,431 posts

Posted July 09, 2013 - 02:37 PM

^ He'd be too busy still tippin on 44s to mess with Cube.

yo.

#63 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 3,879 posts
  • Name:Joseph
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted July 09, 2013 - 03:18 PM

You already agreeing with me with your last sentence. It is all in the mindset. Yes size might help a little but it is not a gaurenteed you will win. When you watch some MMA fights, a lot of the time the bigger and buffer guys lose. Sometimes the bigger guy lose. Why? Its all in the mindset. I wont say D12 will automaticly lose because Cube is from the "streets" but you also can't say just because D12 is twise bigger than him doesnt mean he automaticly win.  I still put money on guys who been in more crazy fights than a guy who's been pampered for most of his life.  Doesnt matter how big he is. All in the mindset

Still would put my money on Dwight. Pick up ice cubes little self and slam em lol

All I want for Christmas is a Laker girl :D

#64 Miggs

Miggs

16x CHAMPS

• 2,280 posts
  • Name:Miguel
  • Fan Since:1988 Finals
  • Fav. Laker:Showtime,Shaq and Kobe

Posted July 09, 2013 - 03:20 PM

Still would put my money on Dwight. Pick up ice cubes little self and slam em lol

Dwight has a longer reach

#65 Yaboy

Yaboy

Sixth Man

• 3,905 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted July 09, 2013 - 03:42 PM

Lol @ Thining Cube could beat Dwights ass... 

de__anthony_thomas_by_eksde-d5e4v29.png

"Love me or hate me it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, hate my swagger, hate my fade-away, my hunger, hate that i'm a veteran, A champion, hate that. Hate it with all your heart, and hate that i'm loved for the exact same reasons." - Kobe

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users