Photo

Ice Cube takes a shot at Dwight

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#41 Rad

Rad

• 1,620 posts

Posted July 09, 2013 - 12:46 AM

Im sure Ice Cube will talk [expletive] in front of D12 if he have a chance to. But you seriously think D12 people will let a gangster rapper anywhere near D12 when they know Cube dont like D12? 

lol what? and what exactly would Ice Cube do to D12 in person.. rap battle?

#42 DanishLakerFan

DanishLakerFan

Starter

• 4,329 posts
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted July 09, 2013 - 05:11 AM

lol what? and what exactly would Ice Cube do to D12 in person.. rap battle?

Ice Cube would probably kick his ass.

#43 Draztik

Draztik

Illmatic

• 8,166 posts
  • Fan Since:1986 - Birth!
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Gasol, Artest

Posted July 09, 2013 - 05:14 AM

LOL good ol' Cube, Laker fan for life

21lsbya.jpg
Peep my music at my youtube page here: MUSIC!

#44 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 3,772 posts
  • Name:Joseph
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted July 09, 2013 - 08:17 AM

Ice Cube would probably kick his ass.

Lol lets be serious Dwight is 6'11 265 I think ice cube would be in a world of hurt if it came down to blows.

Also a big shout out to ice cube for just saying what all Laker fans want dwight to know. You couldnt handle the pressure thats cool, we dont need someone on the team that gets offended when they have an all time great telling him let me show you how to be a champion. Dude wasnt up for the challenge or pressure so be it.

Dwight didnt escape any legacy problems though, he might never have lived up to the laker center greats, but he will never measure up to Hakeem the dream either. Dude was a top five center of all time and dwight has no where the same amount of skills or abilities that Hakeem had.

All I want for Christmas is a Laker girl :D

#45 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,354 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted July 09, 2013 - 08:22 AM

Then he shouldn't be talking [expletive] if Dwight aint their to defend himself. Makes Lakers fan look like cry babies IMO.

Isn't talking trash what most fans do? Especially on a message board? We criticize players, we talk crap about players from other teams, etc. 

I don't get what your getting at, many of the players aren't here to defend themselves so should we stop talking about them? 

#46 MAMBA24ILL

MAMBA24ILL

Pray for the bear.

• 9,336 posts
  • Fan Since:80's
  • Fav. Laker:MAMBA, MAGIC, NICK VAN EXEL

Posted July 09, 2013 - 08:58 AM

No Vaseline! 

veqdeg.jpg

#47 LALakersFan4Life

LALakersFan4Life

16 Time NBA Champions Los Angeles Lakers!

• 10,543 posts
  • Fan Since:1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe and Ron Artest

Posted July 09, 2013 - 09:53 AM

There's gonna be no rapper in Houston that's gonna respond, stand up for Dwight and have the balls to say "**** Ice Cube." Unless his name is Scarface.

#48 Turbo

Turbo

Rookie

• 97 posts
  • Fan Since:1984
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted July 09, 2013 - 12:07 PM

If Cube can handle Deebo, he can more than handle Dwit

#49 TKainZero

TKainZero

Renaissance Man

• 12,905 posts
  • Fan Since:1986
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted July 09, 2013 - 12:12 PM

man...

I was hoping someone took a shot at Dwight with an Ice Cube...

#50 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,048 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Mamba

Posted July 09, 2013 - 12:29 PM

Lol lets be serious Dwight is 6'11 265 I think ice cube would be in a world of hurt if it came down to blows.

Having size doesn't make you a fighter. If you know something about street fighting, sometimes the smallest guy can kick the crap out of the biggest guy. I could be wrong but I dont think D12 is a street fighter. He grew up in a suburbs outside of Atlanta. He never grew up in the ghetto or been in a rough life.  If Ice Cube is in the octagon with D12, I dont care if D12 is 10 feet tall, I will put money on Cube. I've seen so many little guys kick the crap out of big guys during a street fight. Why? Most of the time the small guys try harder and never ever give up. They have that "I dont give [expletive]" attitude.  So just because D12 is taller and bigger doesnt mean crap.  If D12 doesnt know how to fight period, even i can beat him up and Im only 6 feet tall.  

You can asked anybody who have been in a street fight. Sometimes size doesn't matter.

Edited by epicwolf, July 09, 2013 - 12:30 PM.

MDA is an offensive genius. I hope he sticks to his guns and keeps doing what he does best: Run and Gun. That's the only way to coach.

#51 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 3,772 posts

Posted July 09, 2013 - 12:56 PM

Having size doesn't make you a fighter. If you know something about street fighting, sometimes the smallest guy can kick the crap out of the biggest guy. I could be wrong but I dont think D12 is a street fighter. He grew up in a suburbs outside of Atlanta. He never grew up in the ghetto or been in a rough life.  If Ice Cube is in the octagon with D12, I dont care if D12 is 10 feet tall, I will put money on Cube. I've seen so many little guys kick the crap out of big guys during a street fight. Why? Most of the time the small guys try harder and never ever give up. They have that "I dont give [expletive]" attitude.  So just because D12 is taller and bigger doesnt mean crap.  If D12 doesnt know how to fight period, even i can beat him up and Im only 6 feet tall.  

You can asked anybody who have been in a street fight. Sometimes size doesn't matter.

Even with all that being said I will put my money on the guy that has shoulders the size of basketballs.

I know size doesnt determine the winner but I think its safe to say that Dwight would win that fight. Cube wouldnt even be able to hit Dwight in the face really unless he is legit inside his shirt. With dwights reach and size one jab to the face of cube would snap his neck back with force, throw another straight in there and Im calling the fight.

Also what is up with people saying that if your not from the hood or ghetto you cant be a fighter or dont know how to. You guys do know the most dangerous person in a room is the one that has the mindset of a killer, not from the hardest part of town. Prime example Aaron Hernandez. Dude is probably the most goon football player ever and guess what he grew up in Bristol, Connecticut. That is a nice suburban place, but yet he is about to be staring three 1st degree murder charges in the face. Every story you hear about this dude points to him really being about that life and not caring. Has shown no remorse and when you watch him looks as if he doesnt even care he is facing life. However, he grew up in the suburbs. You saying dont be so quick to judge a fight on size, dont be so quick to judge someone because where they grew up. Hernandez is facing a wrap sheet that makes some people from compton look sweet, yet he is from the burbs. Being hood is not a geographical thing, it is a mindset which is much more dangerous then growing up in the hood.

Edited by PhillyLaker24, July 09, 2013 - 01:02 PM.

• 40,373 posts

Posted July 09, 2013 - 12:58 PM

Cube wouldnt even be able to hit Dwight in the face really unless he is legit inside his shirt.

What if he aimed for his baby maker anaconda?

yo.

#53 Michaelyumm

Michaelyumm

Quick & Easy

• 10,228 posts
  • Fan Since:93
  • Fav. Laker:Javaris Crittenton

Posted July 09, 2013 - 01:00 PM

Cube prob shoot Dwight

• 40,373 posts

Posted July 09, 2013 - 01:04 PM

^ Gun

tumblr_m81xthjQi81qjf4deo1_400.gif

or fists:

Watch @ 3:13:

yo.

#55 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 3,772 posts

Posted July 09, 2013 - 01:11 PM

What if he aimed for his baby maker anaconda?

Well if he was into dirty fighting than that is a possibility to do.

#56 Turbo

Turbo

Rookie

• 97 posts
  • Fan Since:1984
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted July 09, 2013 - 01:15 PM

Cast Metta as Chris Tucker's character

• 40,373 posts

Posted July 09, 2013 - 01:32 PM

Steve Nash Says Dwight Howard Never Felt Comfortable in LA, Lakers Had No Chance

So I guess Nash was lying to us all when he said he felt there was a pretty good chance of us keeping Dwight.

yo.

#58 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,048 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Mamba

Posted July 09, 2013 - 01:35 PM

Even with all that being said I will put my money on the guy that has shoulders the size of basketballs.

I know size doesnt determine the winner but I think its safe to say that Dwight would win that fight. Cube wouldnt even be able to hit Dwight in the face really unless he is legit inside his shirt. With dwights reach and size one jab to the face of cube would snap his neck back with force, throw another straight in there and Im calling the fight.

Also what is up with people saying that if your not from the hood or ghetto you cant be a fighter or dont know how to. You guys do know the most dangerous person in a room is the one that has the mindset of a killer, not from the hardest part of town. Prime example Aaron Hernandez. Dude is probably the most goon football player ever and guess what he grew up in Bristol, Connecticut. That is a nice suburban place, but yet he is about to be staring three 1st degree murder charges in the face. Every story you hear about this dude points to him really being about that life and not caring. Has shown no remorse and when you watch him looks as if he doesnt even care he is facing life. However, he grew up in the suburbs. You saying dont be so quick to judge a fight on size, dont be so quick to judge someone because where they grew up. Hernandez is facing a wrap sheet that makes some people from compton look sweet, yet he is from the burbs. Being hood is not a geographical thing, it is a mindset which is much more dangerous then growing up in the hood.

You already agreeing with me with your last sentence. It is all in the mindset. Yes size might help a little but it is not a gaurenteed you will win. When you watch some MMA fights, a lot of the time the bigger and buffer guys lose. Sometimes the bigger guy lose. Why? Its all in the mindset. I wont say D12 will automaticly lose because Cube is from the "streets" but you also can't say just because D12 is twise bigger than him doesnt mean he automaticly win.  I still put money on guys who been in more crazy fights than a guy who's been pampered for most of his life.  Doesnt matter how big he is. All in the mindset

MDA is an offensive genius. I hope he sticks to his guns and keeps doing what he does best: Run and Gun. That's the only way to coach.

#59 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 35,990 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted July 09, 2013 - 01:48 PM

Steve Nash Says Dwight Howard Never Felt Comfortable in LA, Lakers Had No Chance

So I guess Nash was lying to us all when he said he felt there was a pretty good chance of us keeping Dwight.

Nash actually said "Going into the meeting I didn't think we had a chance.  After the meeting I felt we had a chance"

So no he wasn't.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

• 40,373 posts

Posted July 09, 2013 - 01:52 PM

^ I still don't believe him. That was all just for PR & PC. You expect me to believe his opinion would genuinely change that dramatically all because of a short meeting? Sorry, don't buy it.

yo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users