1) Vastly improved post game.
2) Much, much more efficient, taking smarter shots.
3) Doesn't taunt players sitting on the bench (ex. Joakim Noah).
4) Doesn't pretend to snap still pictures of his teammates anymore.
5) Doesn't skip around during games, wear "check my $tats" shirts, or goof around with opponents at the beginning and end of games all the time.
The 2009 LeBron, when he started acting like a spoiled child that was entitled to everything, is a much different player AND person than he is today.
I agree but most of those is like "off the court" type stuff you know? Im talking about what happens on the court itself...his game, his style of play...his jumpshot is still shaky. His post game is good but it fell apart when they put Leonard a stronger player on him.
I think Howard will mature on/off the court in Houston but hopefully not leaps and bounds where it results in a title...